Planning a trip to Rishikesh? Indian Holiday offers a collection of Rishikesh tour packages that are crafted for a memorable experience. Rishikesh is perhaps the most blissful place in India. Its picturesque location majorly contributes to the feeling of deep spiritual bliss one feels here. The town is nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas on the banks of the holy river in Uttarakhand. Though small in stature, it has the attention of the world for its reputation of being the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’. But, that is not all; Rishikesh is a hub of adventure, the ancient source of religious wisdom of Hinduism, and also a place of serenity and peace that the city dwellers visit to de-stress.
Rishikesh Tour Packages
Explore 19 Best Rishikesh Packages
- River rafting in Rishikesh
- Explore attractions in Rishikesh
Delhi – Haridwar – Rishikesh – Mussoorie – Dhanaulti – Mussoorie - Delhi
Delhi - Rishikesh - Mussoorie - Delhi
- Enjoy Kempty Falls in Mussoorie
- Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat, Rishikesh
- Partake in adventure activities in Rishikesh
- Enjoy Mussoorie sightseeing tour
Delhi - Rishikesh - Auli - Rishikesh - Delhi
- Witness the Ganga Aarti
- Enjoy Skiing in Auli
- Rishikesh Sightseeing
- Indulge in adventure activities
Delhi - Rishikesh - Joshimath - Auli - Corbett - Delhi
- Half-day trip to Rishikesh
- Enjoy Wildlife Safari in Jim Corbett
- Indulge in adventure activities in Rishikesh
- Learn Skiing
Delhi - Haridwar - Rishikesh - New Delhi
Delhi – Haridwar - Rishikesh - Shivpuri – Delhi
- Delhi city tour
- Explore the attractions of Rishikesh
- Take part in yoga and meditation classes
- Nature walk at Shivpuri
- River rafting at Shivpuri
- Games drive at Chilla
Delhi – Haridwar – Rishikesh - Kaldubagarh – Gauchar – Delhi
- Attend Ganga Aarti
- Enjoy river rafting
- Explore Devprayag and Rudraprayag
- Temple tour of Haridwar
Delhi - Rishikesh - Agra - Delhi
- Enjoy Delhi city tour
- Rejuvenate at Ananda Spa
- Visit Sikandra
- Explore Taj Mahal
Delhi - Haridwar – Rishikesh - Haridwar - Varanasi - Agra - Mathura - Delhi
- Excursion to Delhi
- Take part in Ganga aarti at Rishikesh
- Visit Har-ki-Pauri and temples of Haridwar
- Sightseeing tour of Sarnath
- Visit the tourist attractions of Varanasi
- Enjoy the wonders of Agra
Delhi - Rishikesh - Beasghat - Kaudiyala - Rishikesh - Delhi
- Bird watching along with rafting
- Take joy in rafting on Ganges
- Relish beach volleyball
- Bonfire and camping in Rishikesh
Delhi - Haridwar - Rishikesh - Shivpuri -Beas - Kaudiyala - Delhi
- Excursion to Haridwar
- Witness Ganga Aarti
- River Rafting in Rishikesh
- Take delight in a campfire
Delhi - Haridwar – Rishikesh - Rudraprayag – Srinagar - Devprayag– Kaudiyala - Shivpuri - Delhi
- Day trip to Delhi
- Temple tour in Haridwar
- Explore Rishikesh
- Enjoy river rafting
- Delight in bonfire
- Cherish camping
Delhi – Haridwar – Rudraprayag – Joshimath – Rishikesh – Haridwar - Delhi
- Visit the main attractions of Haridwar
- Seek blessings during the Ganga aarti
- Visit Koteshwar, Chamunda Devi and Rudranath temples
- Ukhimath Temple and Trijuginarayan Temple tour
- Explore the tourist places in Joshimath
- Enjoy skiing at Auli
- Excursion to sightseeing places of Rishikesh
- River rafting in Rishikesh
Delhi- Rishikesh - Lansdowne - Jim Corbett National Park - Kausani – Binsar - Nainital - Delhi
- Bask in the bliss at Rishikesh
- Worship at Tarkeshwar Temple
- Visit Jim Corbett National Park
- Guided tour of Kausani
- Delight in a wildlife safari
- Excursion to Nainital
|Schedule||Standard Hotel||Room Type|
|Delhi - Rishikesh||Hotel Kamakshi Residency||Deluxe Room|
|Rishikesh Lansdowne||Hotel Ravine Palace||Super Deluxe Room|
|Lansdowne - Corbett||Corbett View Resort||Deluxe Room|
|Corbett - Kasauni||Nature’s Valley Resort||Deluxe Room|
|Kasauni - Binsar||Binsar Eco Resort||Green Touch Room|
|Ranikhet-Nainital||Rio Grand / Similar||Deluxe Room|
|Nainital||Rio Grand / Similar||Deluxe Room|
|Nainital - Delhi Departure||----||----|
|Schedule||Deluxe Hotel||Room Type|
|Delhi - Rishikesh||Hotel Emerald Heights||Standard Room|
|Rishikesh Lansdowne||Hotel Emerald Heights||Standard Room|
|Lansdowne - Corbett||Corbett Solitaire Resort||Deluxe Room|
|Corbett - Kasauni||Suman Royal Resort||Luxury Room|
|Kasauni - Binsar||Boros Resort||Boros Premium Room|
|Ranikhet-Nainital||Hotel Earl’s Court / Similar||Deluxe Room|
|Nainital||Hotel Earl’s Court / Similar||Deluxe Room|
|Nainital - Delhi Departure||----||----|
Note:- We can customize the hotels and tour as per your choice with cost adjustments.
Breakfast & Dinner
All transfer and sightseeing by Non AC Dzire (For 02 Guests) and Toyota Innova (For 4-6 Guests).
Rishikesh tour packages give you enough reasons to leave the glamour of tourist places behind and make way to the scenic town in the foothills of Himalayas. There are some amazing sights, some wonderful activities, and even more blissful experiences. Rishikesh offers different experiences for different people who visit.
Unlock wellness secrets in the Yoga Capital of India
Rishikesh takes pride in being the Yoga Capital of the World. Almost 5000 years back, yoga was founded in Rishikesh by the saints, yogis, and other holy men that visited the Himalayas. The ancient science of wellness to date is practiced to transcend to divine bliss. Sessions and courses of yoga are imparted in the serene ashrams in Rishikesh. Parmarth Niketan Ashram is an international name, where the International Yoga Festival is organized annually in the first week of March.
The Beatles Ashram, now a notable tourist attraction, was the refuge of the famous rock band, The Beatles in the 1960s. It is here they gained knowledge about Transcendental Meditation and said to have written most of their masterpieces. Whenever life starts to take a toll on health, one must connect with nature and natural wellness and for that Rishikesh offers several options.
Adventure Activities in Rishikesh
Rishikesh adventure packages offer the chance to test your limits. On offer is a wide range of thrilling activities like white water rafting, bungee jumping, kayaking, flying fox, trekking, jungle walk, camping on the river sands under the starlit sky, and more. The swift-flowing River Ganges and its many rapids offer an adventurous river-rafting experience. No matter what you choose to indulge in, our wide selection of Rishikesh tour packages and handpicked itineraries make sure you have a truly wonderful vacation.
The Search for the divine with holy Pilgrimage
Blessed by the pious River Ganges, Rishikesh is one of the holiest places in India according to Hinduism. Saffron dressed sadhus, chants from the temples and people trying to connect with divine power, Rishikesh tours are for all. The holy town in the temples is Bharat Mandir, Neelkanth Mahadev Temple, Triambakeshwar Temple, and Gita Bhavan. Attending the evening Ganga Aarti on Triveni Ghat is a soulful experience as is bathing in the river said to wash off all sins of a lifetime. Rishikesh is the starting of the Chardham Yatra in Uttarakhand, believed to be one of the holiest pilgrimages in India.
Faqs of Rishikesh Tour Packages
Ques: Is Rishikesh open for Tourists now?
Ans: Yes, Rishikesh is now open for tourists. Uttarakhand government has now opened the border for the visitors. You can enjoy several activities there but with precautions.
Ques: In which part of India, Rishikesh is located?
Ans: Rishikesh is a town in the Dehradun District of the northern state of Uttarakhand. It is known as "Yoga Capital of the World" and Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas.
Ques: What is Rishikesh popular?
Ans: Rishikesh is a holy town of Uttarakhand. It is the adventure capital of Uttarakhand, India. It is well-known as "Yoga Capital of the World" and Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas. It attracts many spiritual-seekers who come to Rishikesh for Meditation and Yoga learning and also to learn about other aspects of Hinduism. There are numerous adventure activities for tourist such as Rafting, camping, trekking, bungee jumping, rappelling etc. There are lots of ashrams that offer the stay to the tourists and give a chance to practice Yoga and Meditation in its most authentic form. Rishikesh is also a very popular pilgrimage site and is known as the gateway to the Char Dham pilgrimage as well.
Ques: What is the ideal duration to visit Rishikesh?
Ans: The ideal duration for Rishikesh tour is 2 to 3 days. It is the perfect place to explore the enchanting beauty and enjoy adventure activities.
Ques: what is Best time to visit Rishikesh?
Ans: Rishikesh is located in the foothill of the Himalayas and most of the year experience the moderate climate. However, the best time to visit Rishikesh is from October to March. During Winter season the region experience soothing and chilly weather. The summer season is from April to September, during this season the city experiences pleasant and the rest of the months are comparatively cooler than other Indian cities. Monsoon season brings heavy rainfall and adventure activities like trekking, camping and rafting are closed from July to August.
Ques: Which is the most popular festival in Rishikesh and when does it happen?
Ans: : International Yoga Festival is the most prominent festival in Rishikesh. It is a world-famous annual festival and one of the largest yoga events ever organized in Rishikesh. It is celebrated every year in the first week of March from 01st to 07th March. Participants from all over the world visit Rishikesh to participate. One can get a daily entry pass or stay pass at the ashrams where it is being organized.
The speakers, Yogis, gurus from the world over, arrive at the festival and there is much enlightening meditation session, and lectures which are not to be missed. It is the most popular festival for Yoga lovers.
Ques: How to reach Rishikesh?
Ans: Rishikesh can be easily accessible from other parts of India by Air, rail and by road.
- By Train: Haridwar is the nearest railway station and is 01 hr approx drive to Rishikesh. There are many trains that runs on this sector from the Shatabadi express – faster day trains from Delhi to express trains offering overnight journeys from Indian cities.
- By Air: Joly Grant airport in Dehradun is an hour’s drive to Rishikesh. It is a domestic airport and easily connected by direct flights from International airport of Delhi and Mumbai and connecting flights from other airports of India.
- By Road: Rishikesh is accessible by road from Delhi, Jim Corbett, Haridwar, Dehrdaun, Mussoorie etc. You can contact Indian Holiday to guide you in choosing best form of transport suitable for your requirement.
Ques: Which are the best places to visit in Rishikesh?
Ans: Rishikesh is one of the prominent tourist places in Uttarakhand which lures a large number of tourists from all over the world. The best places to visit in Rishikesh are:
- Triveni Ghat: It is the biggest bathing ghat in Rishikesh and is the confluence point of 03 holy Indian rivers of Ganges, Yamuna and Saraswati.
- Lakshman Jhula: It has its significance in the most popular Hindu Mythology, Ramayana. It is popular among tourists for shopping and other activities such as rafting.
- Ram Jhula: It is also a suspension bridge similar to the Lakshman Jhula. It connects Sivananda Ashram and Swarg Ashram. Gita Bhawan and Parmarth Niketan Ashram are situated on the one end of the bridge.
- Beatles Ashram: It is located in the Swarg Ashram. This ashram was closed in 1997 consumed by the forest department. Still, there are some buildings such as meditation cells and lecture halls are there where people can witness of the glory of the ashram. In February 1968 Beatle stayed here to learn yoga and meditation. After the Beatle's visit, Rishikesh came in limelight throughout the world for yoga.
- Parmarth Niketan: It is situated in the Swarg Ashram area, is a very popular Ashram for evening Arti on the ghats of river Ganges. It is a venue of International yoga festival that takes place every year in March.
- Neelkanth Mahadev Temple: The Temple of Lord Shiva located at a distance of 31 kms from Rishikesh. This Temple also offers hiking opportunity for hike lovers apart from its accessibility by road. Temple Timings: 05 AM to 01 PM and 04 PM to 09 PM.
- Sivananda Ashram: Sivananda Ashram is also known as Divine Life Society. It is located near Ram Jhula. There are numerous activities performed by the Ashram such as Yoga Meditation, plus it offers basic accommodation facility to live in Ashram and there is also a hospital.
- Bharat Mandir: Bharat Mandir Temple situated at the center in Rishikesh and near the main market. This is one of the oldest temples in Rishikesh. The deity of the temple is Lord Vishnu and the Temple has small museum. (Temple Timings: 05 AM to 11 AM and 3 PM to 09 PM).
- Geeta Bhawan: Geeta Bhawan is Ashram located in Swarg Ashram area. The ashram has large complex with discourse hall and offers accommodation for tourist looking for economic stays.
- Swarg Ashram: Swarg Ashram is area between Lakshman Jhula and Rishikesh. This place is well known for various famous ashrams, beautiful surroundings and divine living.
- Tera Manzil Temple: Tera Manzil Temple has 13 floors. Each floor has many small temples with different deities throughout. It is located near the Lakshman Jhula.
Ques: Which are the activities one can do in Rishikesh apart from sightseeing?
Ans: There are a plethora of top things to do in Rishikesh as this place offers a vast chance to have fun and entertainment. The top things to do in Rishikesh are:
- Yoga and Meditation in Ashrams or on sandy beaches of River Ganga.
- In the evening participate in Aarti ceremony on the ghats of river Ganges. The popular Aarti at Parmarth Niketan ashram.
- White water rafting in River Ganges. In 02 nights and 03 days you can complete the rapids from Level 01 to Level 04.
- Trekking / hiking and camping in the resorts by the Ganges or in the hills.
- Other activities are kayaking, Bungee jumping, Rock Climbing, River Rappelling, Cliff jumping into the river etc.
Ques: What kind of ashram accommodation is available in Rishikesh?
Ans: Ashrams are spiritual hermitage or a retreat lead by respective Gurus who follows their faith and values. Most of these Ashrams offer guest house accommodation for the stay of tourists.
- Rooms in the Ashram: There are air-condition and non-air-condition rooms and without private attached bathrooms are available in Ashram.
- Meals in Ashram: Meals provided in the Ashrams are totally vegetarian. Meals are served in a canteen hall.
Ques: How can you stay in the Ashram accommodation?
Ans: You can participate in any of the Ashram’s programs to stay and practice or you can ask a travel agent to book you a stay for a night or 02 or more to experience the life in an ashram. All the Ashrams offer Yoga and Meditation facilities.
Ques: Are foreigners allowed to stay in Ashrams in Rishikesh?
Ans: Yes, all nationality people can stay in the Ashram.
Ques: Where did Beatles stay in Rishikesh?
Ans: Beatles are stayed in Maharishi Mahesh Yogi’s Chaurasi Kuti Ashram, known as Beatles Ashram. It is in Swarg Ashram and is part of the forest area. One can access the Ashram by taking a taxi and jeep to the Ashram.
Ques: How far is Haridwar from Rishikesh?
Ans: Haridwar is at a distance of 01 hrs from Rishikesh town, one can go for day visit to Haridwar’s temples and ghats. You can also attend Haridwar ganga Arti before returning to Rishikesh.