Rudraprayag is located at a distance of 160 kms from Haridwar in Uttrakhand and is famous for being the confluence of river Alaknada and Mandakini. Situated at a distance of 34 kms from Srinagar it is a must stop destination for pilgrims going to Kedarnath and Badrinath Dham. Temple of Lord Rudranath and Chamunda Devi, Koteshwar Temples are major pilgrim attractions here. Choose Rudraprayag tour packages offered by IHPL and enjoy the scenic beauty, glaciers, lakes and temples of Rudraprayag.
Rudraprayag Tour Packages
List of Rudraprayag Holiday Packages
Haridwar - Guptkashi- Kedarnath - Badrinath - Rudraprayag - Haridwar
- Offer prayers at Kedarnath
- Visit Badrinath Temple
- Excursion around Badrinath
- Rishikesh sightseeing tour
Haridwar - Uttarkashi - Gangotri -Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Badrinath-Rudraprayag -Haridwar
- Pay homage at Gangotri Temple
- Wish for prosperity at Kedarnath Temple
- Perform pooja at Badrinath Temple
Haridwar - Srinagar / Rudraprayag - Joshimath - Badrinath - Srinagar / Rudraprayag / Birahi - Joshimath - Haridwar
- Excursion to Devprayag
- Darshan at Badrinath Dham
- Explore Badrinath
- Outing to Rishikesh
Delhi – Haridwar – Rudraprayag – Joshimath – Rishikesh – Haridwar - Delhi
- Visit the main attractions of Haridwar
- Seek blessings during the Ganga aarti
- Visit Koteshwar, Chamunda Devi and Rudranath temples
- Ukhimath Temple and Trijuginarayan Temple tour
- Explore the tourist places in Joshimath
- Enjoy skiing at Auli
- Excursion to sightseeing places of Rishikesh
- River rafting in Rishikesh
Delhi - Haridwar - Syana Chatti -Uttarkashi - Rudraprayag - Kedarnath -Rudraprayag - Joshimath - Badrinath -Govindghat - Delhi
- Visit the top attractions of Delhi
- Feel enlightened during aarti at Har Ki Pauri
- Embrace peace at Syana Chatti
- Pay obeisance at Yamunotri Temple
- Visit Vishwanath Temple
- Perform pooja at Gangotri Temple
- Dip in the Gaurikund hot springs
- Tour to Joshimath
- Seek blessings at Kedarnath and Badrinath temples
- Visit Govindghat
Dehradun - Kedarnath - Badrinath - Dehradun
- VIP Darshan at Badrinath and Kedarnath Temple
- Helicopter flying Ex Dehradun
Mumbai - Delhi - Haridwar - Barkot - Karsali - Yamunotri - Uttarkashi - Gangotri - Sonprayag - Kedarnath - Guptkashi - Joshimath - Birahi - Srinagar - Rudraprayag – Rishikesh – Haridwar - Delhi
- Take part in evening aarti at Haridwar
- Pay homage at Yamunotri Temple
- Seek blessings at Gangotri Temple
- Perform pooja at Kedarnath Temple
- Tour to Adi Shankaracharya Samadhi in Kedarnath
- Pay regards at Badrinath Temple
Hyderabad- Haridwar/Dehradun - Yamunotri - Uttarkashi - Gangotri - Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Badrinath - Rudraprayag - Dehradun
Faqs of Rudraprayag Tour Packages
Ques: Where is Rudraprayag situated?
Ans: Rudraprayag is a small town in the state of Uttarakhand and is named after the Rudra avatar of Lord Shiva. Rudraprayag is one of the Panch Prayag or five confluences of Alaknanda River.
Ques: Why Rudraprayag is known as Rudraprayag Sangam?
Ans: Rudraprayag is the place where the confluence of Alaknanda and Mandakini river takes place therefore it is known as Rudraprayag Sangam too.
Ques: How can we reach Rudraprayag?
Ans: Rudraprayag is a town in the state of Uttarakhand. You can reach Rudraprayag by air, train and Road. Below is the list:
- By Air: The nearest airport is Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun which is at approx. 165 km away. From there you can get a cab or taxi to reach here.
- By Train: You can also travel by train till Rishikesh which is the nearest Railway Station to Rudraprayag at the distance of approx. 140 km. You can catch a bus from Rishikesh.
- By Road: Rudraprayag is well-connected with the major cities of Uttarakhand by bus and taxi service.
Ques: What are the top tourist attractions near Rudraprayag?
Ans: During Rudraprayag Tour, travelers also visit other religious places near Rudraprayag. Below are some of the places you can visit during your Rudraprayag.
- Koteshwar Mahadev Temple: This Temple is a holy place and dedicated to Lord Shiva on the holy bank of Alaknanda River. Augustmuni- Augustmuni is a town and it is renowned temple of Rishi Augustya. It is situated here and the village gets its name (Augustyamuni) from it.
- Dhari Devi Temple: This temple is located between Rudraprayag and Srinagar dedicated to Goddess Kali.
- Rudranath Temple: It is a Hindu temple dedicated to god Shiva, located in in Uttarakhand.
Ques: How far Koteshwar Mahadev Temple is from Rudraprayag ?
Ans: This Temple is located at almost 3 Kms from Rudraprayag. Situated on the bank of Alaknanda River and It is offers the surroundings the scenic beauty, and peaceful environment, it is one of the famous temple and pilgrims must visit while staying at Rudraprayag.
Ques: What are the best Places to visit near Rudraprayag ?
Ans: During Rudraprayag, Get opportunity to visit many other temples and the best places to visit near Rudraprayag. Below are some of the places.
- Kedarnath: It is the most famous Hindu pilgrimages in India and the highest among the 12 Jyotirlingas dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Guptkashi: A holy town adorned with the many ancient temples and believed to be a part of epic Mahabharata.
- Garikund: It is a sacred place in Uttarakhand and it is also a point from where the 14km trek begins for Kedarnath.
- Kalimath: A very famous temple of the area, Kalimath is regarded as one of the Siddha Peeths.
- Chopta: It is a small charming and quiet village blessed with pristine beauty of nature.
Ques: Why is Tungnath Temple famous?
Ans: Tungnath Temple is one of the highest Shiva Temples in the world. It is the Tritiya Kedar of the Panch Kedar in the Himalayas. It is located in the mountain range of Tunganath in Rudraprayag district of Uttarakhand.
Ques: How to reach Kedarnath Temple from Rudraprayag?
Ans: Kedarnath Temple is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga and is also the most important temple among the Panch Kedar. You can drive from Rudraprayag to Gaurikund and then start an approx. 14 km trek towards the temple. You can take Pony, horse, Pithu and Palki to reach Kedarnath Temple.
Ques: What is the ideal time to visit Rudraprayag?
Ans: Summer season is the ideal time to visit Rudraprayag, especially April to June. During this time the Chardham yatra starts and the weather remains pleasant. Tourists can enjoy the stunning view and spiritual aura of the town.
Ques: Do we have good accommodation for stay at Rudraprayag ?
Ans: Yes, Indian Holiday can offer discounted price for your stay at Rudraprayag and some of the recommend Hotels are Monal Resort, Samrat Resort, Shangrilla etc.