Saharan is holy village in Himachal Pradesh at a distance of 180 kms from Shimla famous for the Bhimakali Temple. After a hectic trek of Kinnaur and Kinner Kailash, Sarahan can be the ideal place to rest and unwind.This is sought after destination due to trek route to Kinnaur. The stunning backdrop of Srikhand Mahadev Peak which is snow capped during winters and summer is the trekking season makes Saharan a memorable tourist destination.
Sarahan Tour Packages
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
Popular Sarahan Holiday Packages
Faqs of Sarahan Tour Packages
Ques: What is the best time for visit to Sarahan?
Ans: The best time for visit to Sarahan is summer season from April to June. Also September to November is good time to see snowfall.
Ques: What are the top tourist attractions in Sarahan?
Ans: The top tourist attractions in Sarahan are as below:
- Shri Bhima Kali ji temple
- Sarahan Pheasantry Zoo
- Daranghati Wildlife sanctuary
- King Palace
- Bijjat Maharaj temple
Ques: What are nearest places for visit from Sarahan?
Ans: Here you can find the list of best places to visit near Sarahan. Take look them:
- Sangla Valley: It is a picturesque beauty valley of the surrounding with mountain, apple orchards and flowers
- Kamru Fort: It is 2 km from Sangla & the architecture of this fort is reminiscent of the Bhimakali temple complex in Sarahan.
- Jeori: It is 20 kms away from Sarahan and it is famous for the Hot water springs.
- Bhabha valley: Bhabha valley is famous for beautiful landscape, Reservoir Lake, alpine meadows and is best famous for trek route to Pin Valley in Spiti.
- Chitkul: The last village of the Sangla valley which is renowned for its saffron farms and the Baspa River’s waters, an excellent place for fishing
Ques: How to reach Sarahan?
Ans: Sarahan is a small town and located in Himachal Pradesh, India. The nearest railway station is Kalka and The Chandigarh is the nearest airport. Sarahan is an Appx. 250 kms from Kalka and Appx. 275 kms from Chandigarh.
Ques: What famous thing I can buy in Sarahan?
Ans: The most famous things you can buy in Sarahan are woollen items like shawls, caps, Nehru jackets and socks at the Main Market. You can also get good quality Jams which are made from native fruits like apricot and apple.
Ques: What is accommodation available in Sarahan?
Ans: There are very limited and budget options of accommodation in Sarahan, so we will suggest you to book your accommodation in advance before starting your tour to Sarahan.