Renowned as the 'Queen of Hill Stations,' located at an altitude of 2205 m above sea level. Shimla is one of the beautiful and most visited holiday destinations in India. It is surrounded by majestic Himalayan peaks and lush green forests.
Delhiites can experience a perfect view of snow-clad peaks and spend quality time in the peaceful environs with Shimla tour packages from Delhi. Tourists can get an opportunity to explore the popular tourist attractions during the sightseeing tour. They can also indulge in adventure activities in Shimla, such as ice skating, trekking, hiking, rock climbing, paragliding, river rafting, wildlife safari, boating, and horse riding.
Shimla is home to ancient temples, museums, golf courses, and viewpoints. To enjoy a mesmerizing sunset, soak in the refreshing vibes, savor scrumptious food, and admire the breathtaking view of the scenic landscapes, book Shimla tour packages from Delhi with us.
Best Places to Visit in Shimla from Delhi
A Shimla Tour Package From Delhi includes many exotic places to visit in the hill station. Here are a few of them:
- The Ridge: It is also known as the heart of Shimla as it attracts most tourists. This is basically an open and widespread street with a gorgeous view of pearly white snow-covered mountains.
- Jakhoo Hill: It is located at the highest point in Shimla and is completely covered with alpine trees. Snow-covered Shivalik Ranges can be seen from here.
- Kufri: It is one of the must-visit places in Shimla. It is a small hill town surrounded by snow-capped mountains and offers incredibly mesmerizing views. It is an adventure hub offering training for various winter sports.
- Christ Church: The second oldest church in northern India, with unparalleled architectural beauty of neo-Gothic architecture style. It also has India’s largest pipe organ.
You can also visit many other places during your Shimla trip. Your Shimla tour packages from Delhi can be customized according to the places you want to visit.
How to reach Shimla from Delhi
Traveling between Shimla and Delhi is convenient as they are well-connected with all roads, airways, and railways.
- By Air: This is the fastest and easiest way to reach Shimla. Get your flights booked from Delhi Airport to Shimla Airport. You can hire a taxi from there to get to your destination.
- By Road: You can choose Volvo buses between Delhi and Shimla or cover this 9 hours journey with your private cab.
- By Train: There is no direct train to Shimla from Delhi. You need to catch a train from New Delhi to Ambala Cantt and then take a bus to reach Shimla.
Whatever means of transportation you choose from Delhi to Shimla, you are bound to have a wonderful experience. To make your journey as convenient as possible, you can include any of these options in your Shimla Tour Packages From Delhi.
Our well-crafted tour packages from Delhi to Shimla include all the transfers and accommodation facilities. We also offer a wide range of customized Shimla tour packages, which one can design as per their requirement.