Sikkim family tour packages take you to the paradise of colorful bloom in the northeastern part of India. Let your family breathe the freshest air and enjoy the most beautiful views in this Himalayan state. Sikkim is among the popular tourist destinations in India for all types of travelers. You can spend some quality time with your family here rejuvenating your mind and soul.
Sikkim Family Tour Packages
Our Best Sikkim Tour Packages For Family Vacation
Darjeeling (2N) - Gangtok (2N)
- Enjoy a cable car ride in Darjeeling and Gangtok tour
- Enjoy Toy Train ride in Darjeeling tour
- Explore Monastery in Gangtok
- Sunrise view of Tiger Hill at Darjeeling
- Yak ride at Tsomgo Lake in Gangtok tour
|1||Bagdogra/ NJP- Darjeeling||Grace Hotel & Spa||Deluxe||N/A|
|2||In Darjeeling||Grace Hotel & Spa||Deluxe||Breakfast|
|3||Darjeeling - Gangtok||Golden Crescent||Deluxe||Breakfast|
|4||In Gangtok||Golden Crescent||Deluxe||Breakfast|
|5||Gangtok– IXB/ NJP||-||-||Breakfast|
- All transfer and sightseeing by Non AC Tata Sumo/ WagonR/ Similar with all India Tourist permit on point to point basis only.
Gangtok - Lachen - Lachung - Yumthang Valley - Gangtok
- Enjoy a cable car & yak ride in Gangtok
- Visit Monastery, Waterfalls, Lakes, valleys in North Sikkim Tour
- Excursion to Tsomgo, Gurudongmar Lake & Harbhajan Singh Temple
- Visit Buddhist Lachung Monastery
Gangtok - Kalimpong - Darjeeling
- Explore the ‘land of monasteries’, Gangtok
- Enjoy yak or mule ride along Tsomgo lake and adore its serenity
- Shop at Directorate of handicraft and handlooms emporium, Gangtok
- Visit important places of interest in Kalimpong including fascinating Pine view nursery
|Destination||Budget Hotels||3* Hotel||Number of Nights|
|Kalimpong||Garden Reach||Park Hotel||01|
|Gangtok||Sai Residency||Udaan Woodberry Hotel & Spa||02|
|Darjeeling||Hotel Yuma||Wonder woods Hotel||02|
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Non Air – Conditioned Tata Sumo.
- Gangtok City Tour by Mini Van.
Gangtok - Lachen - Yumthang Valley - Lachung - Gangtok
Darjeeling - Pelling - Gangtok
If you like to delight your family members with the best views of nature, you can do so by planning a family holiday in Sikkim. The traveler’s paradise delights the visitors by its dramatic landscape decorated by glaciers, alpine meadows, and thousands of varieties of wildflowers. Sikkim which was an independent kingdom till 1975 is bordered by other Himalayan kingdoms Bhutan, Tibet, and Nepal. The amazing topography of Sikkim is enhanced by the highest peak of India Kanchenjunga at 8,586m.
Sikkim tour packages for family allow you to explore famous Buddhist monasteries such as Pemayangtse that dates back to the early 1700s. The Himalayan trails lead to the exciting peaks that make Sikkim an adventure paradise. Explore famous destinations for family vacations in Sikkim. Visit Gangtok, Pelling, launching, etc. where natural beauty, Buddhist culture, and yummy delicacy make your family vacation in Sikkim memorable forever.
Sikkim is a favorite destination for both summer and winter vacation in India. If your family loves snow, take them to Lachung in Gangtok known as the white paradise. If you are an adventurous family, don’t miss to visit the Nathu La Pass and Tsomgo Lake in East Sikkim. Also visit Zuluk, a picturesque village near the Indo-China border on the Old Silk Road to truly enjoy a family trip in Sikkim.
Sikkim is best known for the Buddhist Monasteries that date back to the 8th century. Among the famous Buddhist sites in Gangtok, Rumtek is the most renowned name. Also, enjoy the Gangtok Ropeway journey, go for river rafting in Rangpo, and birdwatching in Dzuluk.
The endless attractions in Sikkim drive travelers to book Sikkim family tour packages from Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, etc. IHPL also offers customized packages for you to visit this Himalayan paradise at the best reasonable price.