A vacation away from Delhi's hustle-bustle sounds like a perfect holiday plan! And if you think about Sikkim, it is an ideal holiday destination for exploring the best of nature and witnessing the mighty summits of the Eastern Himalayas. With our Sikkim tour packages from Delhi, you can relax in a pollution-free space and treat your eyes to the stunning views from your room. The soothing aura and thrilling adventure sports add charm to the beauty of Sikkim.
Our tastefully curated tour packages of Sikkim from Delhi are designed explicitly for Delhiites to have a great time exploring the beautiful places in Sikkim. So whether you are traveling from Delhi to Sikkim with friends, family, or significant other, our Sikkim travel packages from Delhi will cater to the needs of every kind of Delhite.
The state is divided into - North Sikkim, East Sikkim, South Sikkim, and West Sikkim. And each part is endowed with great places to explore during the Sikkim tour from Delhi. During your Sikkim tour, you will visit the best tourist places in Sikkim. For a memorable sightseeing experience, our Sikkim packages include places like Gangtok, Nathula Pass, Yumthang Valley, Namchi, Ravangla, Gurudongmar Lake, Tsomgo Lake, Yuksom, Lachung, and Lachen. In addition, famous monasteries like Rumtek Monastery are also included in the Delhi to Sikkim tour packages.
Delhi to Sikkim tour packages gives adventure-loving Delhites a chance to satiate their travel desires and indulge in thrilling activities like trekking and hand gliding. Other activities like yak ride at Tsomgo Lake, Gangtok cable car ride, and a visit to Kuchipudi Lake can also be enjoyed during your trip to Sikkim.
Finding inner peace at Buddhist monasteries, offering prayers at Ravangla, seeking spirituality in Namchi, experiencing the culture, shopping at Gangtok markets, and exploring the hidden waterfalls are some of the most popular things you can do on your Sikkim tour from Delhi.
So, suppose you want to enjoy vistas of alpine forests, Sikkimese food, snow-capped Himalayan peaks, and a rugged landscape peppered with hilltop monasteries and quaint villages. In that case, Indian Holiday provides an online booking Sikkim tour.
We offer Sikkim tour packages for families, honeymooners, and couples well-equipped with excellent services like comfortable accommodation, assisted transfers, delicious meals, and great sightseeing tours and activities.
Famous Tourist Attractions in Sikkim from Delhi
There are numerous places to explore in Sikkim. Here are some of the best places in Sikkim to include in your Delhi-Sikkim package.
- Nathula Pass: From here, you can see the border that separates India and China.
- Zuluk: Zuluk is a small town that offers panoramic views of Mount Kanchenjunga.
- Gurudongmar Lake: It is regarded as a sacred lake by the Sikhs, Buddhists, and Hindus. Additionally, it offers a scenic view of the city.
- Singalila National Park: This is the perfect place for wildlife lovers. The area is home to a variety of plants and animals.
How to reach Sikkim from Delhi?
There is no direct connection between the two cities, but tourists can reach Sikkim via other means from Delhi. Select the option that feels most convenient to them.
- By Air: There is no connection between the two by flight. However, you can book your flight tickets from Delhi to Bagdogra. From there, book a taxi and can reach Sikkim.
- By Train: You can take a train to Siliguri and then take a taxi to Sikkim.
- By Road: Sikkim is well connected by road, so you can take a taxi or drive a car. There are bus services also available from nearby places.
You can book your Sikkim tour packages from Delhi and get luxury transportation.
So what are you waiting for? Choose from our Sikkim tour packages from Delhi or customize the tour according to your requirements and budget. Book your tour with Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. to get hands-on experience of Sikkim.