Srinagar is the summer capital of Jammu & Kashmir and a top-rated tourist destination. Tourists can plan their Srinagar tours with family, friends, or partners. Throughout the tour, they will have a gala time that will remain etched in memories forever. That's why Indian Holiday offers several Srinagar tour packages to experience the sights and sounds of Srinagar. The city is famous among domestic tourists and is equally favored by thousands of international tourists who plan their holidays in Kashmir. Srinagar offers some of the most fantastic tourist attractions in the Himalayas, and a trip from Delhi covers them all.
Visitors' stays are further enriched by experiences such as the Shikara ride on Dal Lake, colorful fountains in landscaped gardens like Mughal Gardens, ancient temples like Shankaracharya, and the most famous mosques - Hazratbal Shrine, Jama Masjid, etc. Besides the famous attractions of Srinagar, tourists are also drawn in large numbers to the city's cultural lifelines, like arts and crafts, handicrafts, the carpet industry, and indigenous wool products. A Srinagar holiday package allows you to learn about Kashmir's culture.
Through our tour packages of Srinagar, you can visit numerous famous tourist attractions and indulge in thrills and fun. Check out the list below and choose your tour according to your traveling preferences. You can also modify the Srinagar tour according to your desires with the help of our tour experts. These tours can be booked from major cities in India, such as a Delhi to Srinagar tour package or a Srinagar tour from Mumbai.
Places to Visit in Srinagar On Your Vacation
The following are some famous places in Srinagar that you can visit by taking the Srinagar tour package.
- Shankaracharya Temple: It is one of the oldest shrines of this region, located at around 1100 feet above sea level.
- Shalimar Bagh Mughal Garden: This place consists of 3 Mughal Gardens. It is very famous for its architecture and greenery.
- Nigeen Lake: This is one of the most beautiful lake destinations that you can visit to enjoy the serene atmosphere and scenic view.
- Dal Lake: This is one of the most visited places in Srinagar. It is known for its wooden houseboats, markets, and colorful Shikaras.
- Nishat Bagh: This garden contains flowers, green trees, and beautiful fountains and is the second-largest Mughal garden in Srinagar, Kashmir.
The city has many other attractions that you can also include in your holiday packages Kashmir Srinagar. Our travel experts can customize your tour package according to your preferences.
Things to do in Srinagar On Your Vacation
Srinagar holiday packages are meticulously crafted and cater to different travel preferences. Hence, they include various fun-filled activities that reconnect visitors with nature and provide thrills.
Below is the list of things to do in Srinagar while having Srinagar packages.
- Stay in Gorgeous Houseboat for a unique travel experience.
- Take a Shikara Ride on Dal Lake and admire the mountain view.
- Enjoy Bird Watching At Manasbal Lake and admire the surrounding beauty.
- Indulge in paragliding, skiing, horse riding, and trekking at Shankaracharya Hill and Hari Parbat.
Other activities will keep you engaged while enjoying your Srinagar trip package.
How to reach Srinagar for a Wonderful Vacation?
All modes of transportation can reach Srinagar. You can book a flight to Srinagar from any major city in the country, such as Delhi, Mumbai, Chandigarh, etc. Another option is to take the train from a major city to the nearest station, Jammu Tawi Railway Station. You can take a cab from Jammu Tawi railway station to Srinagar. The roads are also very well connected. You can hire a taxi or drive yourself to Srinagar. If you book one of our Jammu Srinagar holiday packages, transportation is included.
The Srinagar tour packages we offer are affordable and crafted, keeping in mind the needs and requirements of our customers. Contact us now to book your tour package and embark on an incredible journey.