Wayanad is an evergreen destination in Kerala, and a trip here will refresh your mind and soul, unlike anywhere else. Our well-designed Wayanad tour packages allow you to explore many natural wonders like waterfalls, wildlife, rolling hills, western ghats and ancient caves.
Apart from family vacations, Wayanad also offers a delightful romantic escape. Select from a wide range of Wayanad honeymoon packages and enjoy lovely moments with your beloved. What's better than admiring the beauty of a heart-shaped lake at the Chembra Peak with the love of your life by your side.
Indian Holiday brings you Wayanad tourism packages, including the major attractions, popular hill stations , unique experiences, and top-rated accommodations that will make your Wayanad trip unforgettable.
Whether for a short escape or an extended one, Wayanad holiday packages take care of a traveler's needs. Our experts have tastefully designed these packages covering comfortable accommodations in a homestay or a resort amidst nature,coffee plantations, popular activities, and top tourist attractions. Out of the many, Banasura Sagar Dam, Kuruva Island, and Wildlife Sanctuary are a few places you must explore.
The highlight of the Wayanad tour package is walking through the aromatic tea estates and spice plantations. You can also take home a bag of various spices/tea.
Best Places to visit in Wayanad for your Memorable trip
There are so many famous places to visit in Wayanad. Here are some of them:
- Edakkal Caves: The Edakkal Caves are the oldest human settlements. Drawings and engravings found inside the caves indicate that ancient humans inhabited the area.
- Kuruva Island: Kuruva island lies close to the River Kabini in Wayanad, away from the chaos of the city. There are rare species of birds, orchids, and herbs that you can see. It is the best Picnic spot and perfect for a family vacation.
- Chembra Peak: This region is ideal for trekking and for soaking up the greenery.
You can also discover popular attractions of wayand Chain Tree,Wayanad heritage museum, Glass temple , Tholpetty Wildlife Sanctuary, Neelimala View Point, Bamboo Forests, Meenmutty Waterfalls, Banasura Sagar Dam, etc. If you want to explore these places, make sure to add them to your Wayanad sightseeing packages.
How can you reach Wayanad?
Tourists have several options for reaching Wayanad. They can select any option that seems more convenient and comfortable to them.
- By Train: There is no railway station in Wayanad. Tourists can book their tickets from major cities such as Kochi, Bengaluru, Chennai, etc to the nearest railway station to Wayanad, Kozhikode. You can reach Wayanad by cab or bus from here.
- By Road: The roads in Wayanad are well-connected to Kerala, Karnataka, and Tamil Nadu. Tourists can rent a cab or drive their car. Also, they can take government or private buses to reach Wayanad.
- By Flight: The nearest airport to this place is Karipur International Airport in Kozhikode. It is connected well with the major places of the country. After reaching there, tourists can hire a cab to reach Wayanad.
Our Wayanad packages are also available for those who want to eliminate the hassles of cab booking, ticket booking, etc. With our packages, you’ll get the best transportation to you.
We also provide Wayanad tour packages from Bangalore, Calicut, Chennai, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kollam, and many other nearby cities. Our package cost will vary based on your preferences. If you let us know your preferences now, we can provide you with a quote for your Wayanad travel packages based on your wishes.
What are you waiting for? Book your Wayanad tour packages and Experience the lush green landscapes, serene waterfalls, and exotic wildlife.