CANADA VIA EGYPT (Cairo)
Availability only After 05th September
(Including Economy class airfare Ex Delhi for your trip to Canada (Toronto via Cairo)
- Your Airline Ticket
- 03 Nights accommodation at Grand Pyramids hotel 4* hotel or similar on Full Board basis –All meals Indian food ( Food delivery from outside is not allowed )
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfer - Private Basis
- 2 Liter water bottle per day
- Entry Visa Documents / Letter
- RT PCR test 24 hours before departure Cairo
- Once booking is done it cannot be modified or cancelled - no refunds
- If passenger tested covid positive at airport – Quarantine costing to be borne by the passenger
- Before travel if passenger tested positive then also no refunds.
- Indian Holiday Pvt Ltd is only a facilitation agent and does not take responsibility for services provided like Hotel properties, local vendors or suppliers.
- Travelers are advised to be cautious and follow the guidelines to avoid contact with Covid-19 infected personnel. In case a passenger is found positive once tested in Cairo, they will need to change the travel plan at their own cost. And follow the health rules of concern Govt.
- The modified travel plan will be scheduled based on the regulations laid down by all concerned authorities applicable.
- Indian Holiday Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for change in travel regulation which may interrupt or cause change in the travel plan at any point post confirmation of services.
- Booking once confirmed can’t be cancelled or modified.
- The booking cost is non-refundable in case of no show or cancellation.
- All personal extras such as laundry, room service, alcohol, minibar, telephone bills, prepaid or postpaid SIM cards etc and If any RT PCR OR RAPID ANTIGEN TEST at arriving airport will be on direct payment basis by the traveler to the service provider and us. Will not be liable for the same at any point of time.
- Cost arising from a passenger’s illness and injury, the return of lost baggage, articles/valuables left behind owing to personal negligence as well as changes incurred by independent activity will be borne by the passenger.
- Passengers will be charged extra for any upgrade in accommodation or flight services.
- Passengers will be charged extra for extended hotel stay(s) for any reason.
- In case of deportation of passenger for any reason, the deportation charges (if any) would be borne by the passenger
- RTPCR reports must be from an ICMR approved lab and have QR code to verify the reports by authorities if required.
- Guest must have taken both the Vaccination Dozes. (With last Vaccination Doze 15 Days prior to Departure). Permitted Vaccine - Covishield Only.
- Provide Passport, photo & other documents within specified time for visa processing as communicated to you by our authorized personnel. Delay in providing the same will result in delayed visa processing.