Terms & Condition For Group Tours
- This Group tour will be operated with minimum of 8 pax, individuals may opt for this tour and can join the group.
- Sightseeing of Srinagar will start from 15:00 Hrs and all Guests have to report at Hotel.
- Seating arrangement in Sharing Vehicle will be on Rotational basis.
- All the Confirmation Vouchers & other Travelling Documents will be provided 10 days before Departure.
- En-route lunch time and venue will be decided by our tour manager & these services will be on direct payment basis.
- Late check out (after 12 Noon) & early check in (before 08 AM) is not included in cost.
- Pick up at Srinagar and Drop from Manali Hotel are not included and it can be arranged at additional cost.
- First come first services are not available in our series.
- Guest's Preference for Room Allotment will be subject to availability as starting Room Category of each Hotel/Camp have been given in the proposal.
- Any Additional Transport services beyond the Itinerary will be arranged at additional cost.
- Our tour leader authorised to change or decide the itinerary as per on circumstance / due to weather / road blockage /other situation.
- Day 4 in Leh is free for Guests leisure and vehicle services will not be provided.
- Fixed Menu of Breakfast & Dinner will be provided.
- If you have minimum 08 Guests, we can organise an exclusive Tour as per your convenient date.
- You will have to strictly follow the tour program and comply with the terms and conditions of the various contractor's / service providers such as hotels, driver, guide transporter and airlines etc.
- You are responsible to register with the representative of the Company at the appointed date, place and time for departure and you would be treated as a no-show if you fail to do so and the consequences shall be yours entirely.
- You are required to be punctual and adhere to the time-lines of the tour and of the contractor's/ service providers. If you are not punctual, you could miss your flight, your coach, your meals etc.
- You shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to other tour participants or to any other person or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property belonging to us or other tour participants, service providers or any other persons. If you misbehave or disturb the decorum of the tour you may have to terminate the tour. In such an event, no refund or compensation will be paid to the tourist and he / she will have to bear and pay the expenses for his / her return travel.
- You shall not carry any item or object, the possession of which is forbidden by any laws, rules or regulations. Nor shall you violate any other laws, rules or regulations. Should any tour participant misbehave or violate any?
- It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund or compensation whatsoever for unutilized services. This general rule applies to all kinds of non-utilization or under- utilization of tour services, whether of the whole or part of the tour and whether as a matter of your choice, or caused by your fault or compelled by circumstances such as ill-health, weather, external factors etc.
- As a consequence of the above rule, please note that no refund will be admissible in the following circumstances (amongst others).
- There would be no refund if you fail to join the group at the commencement of the tour or join the group later or leave the group before culmination of the tour for any reasons whatsoever.
- There will be no refund if you fail to or are unable to utilize any of the services on the tour like airline travel, hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc. due to any reason whatsoever such as late reporting, ill-health etc.
- Please note that your health is entirely your risk and responsibility. Our tours are suitable for persons of reasonable fitness. They may not suit persons who are medically infirm or who have special needs or requirements whether due to age, medical conditions or otherwise.
- It shall be your duty to inform us in writing in case you have any medical condition that may affect your ability to fully enjoy our tour arrangements or where the interests of other tour participants may be adversely affected by such condition. Under such conditions we may decline to accept you or continue you in this tour.
- We reserve the right (without obligation) to ask you to undergo medical tests and to provide written certification of your medical fitness before departure or at any time during the tour and if you fail to undergo such tests or fail to provide such certificates, we may decline to accept you or to continue you on the tour. Our actions in this regard may be guided not only by concerns for your health but also the convenience and health of the other tour participants.
- However, it is not our obligation to check your medical condition and if you suffer any injury or aggravation on the tour or if you are unable to enjoy / complete the whole or any part of the tour due to your medical conditions, we shall not be liable to compensate you nor to refund any amount to you nor to pay your medical expenses.
- To some extent, your losses on account of cancellation or curtailment attributable to hospitalization as also your expenses of hospitalization may be covered by your personal health insurance.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour. If such changes / events occur during the tour, our tour manager or local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full co – operation in accepting such circumstantial changes. Therefore, no grievance regarding any itinerary / service change which we are constrained to make, will be entertained from the tour participants during or after the tour.
- Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights or railway, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing etc. Generally, If you have to travel on such dates, you may have to stay in alternate hotels or hotels in other cities.
- In group travel for equality and respect to all tour member, for seating allocating we have to implanted rotation system throughout the tour. further is policy subject to mutual understanding among the tour members.
Declaration by the Client:
I /We have read and accepted the above-mentioned terms & conditions on behalf of the person(s) whose name appears in Booking Form and I am /we are aware that I / we shall be abide by the same. I /We have also read the brochure / tour itinerary and notes there-in along with the 'Tips for Smooth Travel' and I accept the same. I /We have been given the copies of all the above-mentioned documents.
Name of the Client:-_________________________________________________