Enjoy a tour to Tirunelveli , one of the most charming places to visit in Tamil Nadu.An important pilgrimage center for Hindus, a tour to Tirunelveli is sure to make your trip to Tamil Nadu a holiday to remember.
There are a good number of attractions to visit during a tour to Tirunelveli . In fact, the town teems with tourist attractions that add up to a great time for every visitor. They include:
- Swamy Nellaiappar Temple & Kanthimathi Ambal Temple
- Pulithevan Palace
- Krishnapuram Sculptures
- Birds Sanctuary at Koonthankulam
- District Science Centre, Tirunelveli (National Council of Science Museums, Government of India)
- Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve Wild Life sanctuaries
- Manjolai - Hill Station
- Kappal Matha Church, Uvari
- Pottalpudur Dargha
- Thiruvalluvar Two Tier Bridge
- Holy Trinity Cathedral (Oosi Gopuram)
How To Reach
The nearest domestic airport is at Madurai which is around 151 kms away. The nearest international airport is at Chennai.
Tirunelveli has an efficient network of railways which connect it to a number of cities like Chennai, Thanjavur, Chidambaram, Madurai, Tirupathi, Tuticorin, Tenkasi and Quilon.
A number of important highways connect Tirunelveli with several of her neighboring cities.