Enjoy a tour to Tirunelveli , one of the most charming places to visit in Tamil Nadu.An important pilgrimage center for Hindus, a tour to Tirunelveli is sure to make your trip to Tamil Nadu a holiday to remember.
There are a good number of attractions to visit during a tour to Tirunelveli . In fact, the town teems with tourist attractions that add up to a great time for every visitor. They include:
- Swamy Nellaiappar Temple & Kanthimathi Ambal Temple
- Pulithevan Palace
- Krishnapuram Sculptures
- Birds Sanctuary at Koonthankulam
- District Science Centre, Tirunelveli (National Council of Science Museums, Government of India)
- Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve Wild Life sanctuaries
- Manjolai - Hill Station
- Kappal Matha Church, Uvari
- Pottalpudur Dargha
- Thiruvalluvar Two Tier Bridge
- Holy Trinity Cathedral (Oosi Gopuram)
How To Reach
The nearest domestic airport is at Madurai which is around 151 kms away. The nearest international airport is at Chennai.
A number of important highways connect Tirunelveli with several of her neighboring cities.