Our Chardham tour packages by Helicopter starts from Dehradun. Or if you want to travel by road, Our Chardham yatra tour package starts from Delhi, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai and other places that best suits your need for a spiritual tour to the holy Dhams. You can also customize your chardham yatra packages in Uttarakhand by filling up the enquiry form and let our travel expert know about your specific requirement.
These Char Dham Yatra packages by Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. take care of your accommodation, food, transportation & medical aid kit during the Yatra. Chardham Yatra 2021 is not an easy trek. Out of the four, Do Dhams namely Gangotri Temple & Badrinath Temple are completely accessible by vehicles. Whereas, the other two of the Char Dhams i.e., Kedarnath Temple & Badrinath Temple require arduous trekking to reach to the shrine. Kedarnath Dham requires the lengthiest and the toughest trek among all of them.
As per Hindu mythology, embarking on Char Dham yatra once in a lifetime, not only removes all your sins but also free your soul from the cycle of birth & death and brings your soul to the heaven, which is considered as “Moksha”.
Famous Temples Covered in Chardham Yatra Tour
Chardham tour is one of the most famous pilgrimage tours in India. With our Chardham Yatra Tour Packages, you will also get the opportunity to explore many other temples near the key destinations Gangotri, Yamunotri, Badrinath, and Kedarnath. Get to know the sources of River Ganga and River Yamuna with a tour to these holy Dhams. Also, experience the ultimate spirituality during your chardham tour with IHPL. You can soak in spiritual vibe while traveling across these holy places in Uttarakhand. Below are the famous temples to visit during Chardham Yatra by helocopter:
Yamunotri Temple- One of temple in Chardham Tour
Yamunotri is the source of river Yamuna where the temple of Goddess Yamuna is located. One of the four places of Chardham, This famous pilgrimage in Uttarakhand, offers sacred Mangal Aarti and Shayan Aarti every day to experience with Chardham tour package.This year Yamunotri Temple Kapat will open on 14th May 2021.
Yamunotri Temple Opening & Closing Date- 14th May till 2nd November 2021
Aarti Timing in Yamunotri Temple- Mangal Aarti takes places from 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM and Shayan Aarti Aarti from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
Ponies & Palkies Rates for Yamunotri Temple 2021 (Janki Chatti to Yamunotri Dham)
Janki Chatti to Yamunotri Charges 2021
One Way Charges
Round Way Charges
Yamunotri palki charges (Dandi or Palanquin)
Yamunotri Kandi Rates
Yamunotri pony charges
Places to visit around Yamunotri Dham
During Yamunotri Tour, travelers also visit other sacred places near this holy Dham. Below are some of the places you can visit during your Yamunotri Dham Yatra with IndianHoliday.
1. Jankichatti:- Situated at 4 Km distance, this is a residential area and the last stop during trekking to Yamunotri.
2. Surya Kund:- This is a hot water spring near Yamunotri temple and considered to be the offspring of the Sun God.
3. Kharsali:- This is a small and spectacular village located 5 km away from Yamunotri in the Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand.
4. Shani Dev Temple:- Located 2 KM away from Yamunotri Dham, this is a must visit holy temple in Kharsali village dedicated Shani Dev.
5. Hanumanchatti:- Located at the confluence of the Ganga and Yamuna rivers this is a serene place dedicated to Lord Hanuman. It acts as a stop during trekking to Ymunotri Dham located 9 Km away from the actual temple.
How to Reach Yamunotri
The nearest vehicle stop is at Janki Chatti, from where you need 4 Km trek or you can travel on horseback to reach Yamunotri. The nearest railway station is at Rishikesh, 211 km away and the nearest airport is Jolly Grant airport in Dehradun, 210 Km away from Yamunotri. Most of the pilgrims prefer to visit Yamunotri by helicopter.
Gangotri Temple- The origin of River Ganga
Gangotri temple is one of the most sacred places in Chardham tour. The holiest place among Chardham, Gangotri temple is dedicated to Goddess Ganga situated on the bank of Bhagirathi in Uttarakhand. The sacred Ganga Aarti is the main attraction to experience during Gangotri Yatra. There are other sacred temples near Gangotri that devotees visit during Chardham yatra tour. In 2021, Kapat will open for holy Darshan of Gangotri Temple on 14th May 2021.
Gangotri Temple Opening & Closing Date- 14th May till 2nd Nov 2021
Aarti Timing in Gangotri Temple- The morning Aarti take place at 6:00 am and the evening Aarti take place at 7:45 pm
Places to visit around Gangotri Dham
During Gangotri Yatra, pilgrims get opportunity to visit many other temples and places around this sacred Dham. Below are some of the places to include in your Gangotri tour packages.
1. Bhojbasa:- Bhojbasa is a stopover on the trekking route to Gaumukh located at a distance of 11.7 km from Gangotri.
2. Surya Kund:- Surya Kund, located 500m from Gangotri is a spectacular waterfall and sacred spot to offer worship to the Sun god.
3. Harsil:- This small but beautiful village on the bank of Bhagirathi is a cantonment area located 24 Km away from Gangotri.
How to Reach Gangotri
You can reach Gangotri by road as the nearby cities are well connected by road with Gangotri. The nearest railway station is at Rishikesh, 249 km away and the nearest airport is Jolly Grant airport in Dehradun, 279 Km away from Gangotri. Most of the pilgrims like to visit Gangotri by helicopter.
Kedarnath Temple- The highest Jyotirlinga (Deditated to Lord Shiva)
One of the most famous Hindu pilgrimages in India, Kedarnath is a key destination in Chardham tour. Located on the bank of the Mandakini River in Uttarakhand, Keradnath is one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. This year Kedarnath Temple Kapat will open on 19th May 2021.
Kedarnath Temple Opening & Closing Date- 19th May till 6 Nov 2021
Aarti Timing in Kedarnath Temple-The morning aarti at 5:35 AM. Sampurna Aarti is performed in the temple from 6 PM to 7.30 PM.
Gaurikund to Kedarnath Ponies, Palkies and Kandi charges 2021
Gaurikund to Kedarnath charges
One Way charges
Round Way charges
Gaurikund to Kedarnath Palki charges (Dandi or Palanquin)
Gaurikund to Kedarnath Kandi charges
Gaurikund to Kedarnath Ponies charges
Places to visit around Kedarnath Dham
Your Kedarnath Yatra with IndianHoliday also allow you to visit many other sacred places near this holy Dham. Below are the places you can include in your Kedarnath Darshan Yatra.
1. Tungnath and Chandrashila Trek:- This easy Himalayan trek allows breathtaking views that starts from Haridwar and end at Chandrashila covering the beautiful Tungnath temple. Keradnath is located 31 Km away from Chandrashila peak.
2. Bhairavath Temple:- Bhairavnath Temple, dedicated to Lord Bhairav is situated on a hilltop at a distance of 500 m from Kedarnath Temple.
3. Gaurikund:- It is the nearest motorable area located 14 Km away from Kedarnath.
4. Triyuginarayan Temple:- Triyuginarayan Temple, dedicated to Lord Vishnu is situated at a distance of 27 km from Kedarnath.
5. Sonprayag:- It is believed that here Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati got married at the confluence of the River Mandakini and River Basuki. It is located 05 Km from Gaurikund and 14 Km from Kedarnath.
6. Vasuki Tal:- This is a serene lake at an altitude of 4135 meters that offers a spectacular view of the Chaukhamba peaks. It is a trek of about 8 km from Kedarnath.
How to Reach Kedarnath
The nearest railway station to Kedarnath is at Rishikesh, 216 km away and the nearest airport is Jolly Grant airport in Dehradun, 238 Km away from Kedarnath. Many pilgrims also like to visit Kedarnath by helicopter. The nearest motorable area is Gourikund located 14 Km away from Kedarnath. Gourokund is well conned to other cities by bus and cabs.
Badrinath Temple- The way to heaven
The key destinations in Chardham Yatra, Badrinath is one of the most famous Hindu pilgrimages in India. Situated at an altitude of 3133 meters in the Garhwal hills in Uttarakhand, this temple is one of the 108 Divya Desams dedicated to Lord Vishnu. This year Kapat will open for holy Darshan of Badrinath on 16th May 2021 at 4:30 in the morning.
Badrinath Temple Opening & Closing Date- 16th May till 10th November 2021
Aarti Timing in Badrinath Temple-Mangal Aarti takes places at 4:30 AM in the morning and Shayan Aarti Aarti at 8:30 PM in the evening.
Places to visit around Badrinath Dham
The holy Dham Badrinath is the ultimate destination for religious people. You can make your Badrinath Darshan Yatra more contented by visiting a number of holy places near Badrinath temple.
1. Tapt Kund Badrinath:- This is a natural hot water spring near the Alaknanda river that is believed to be the abode of Lord Agni. Pilgrims take therapeutic baths in the sacred water of Tapt Kund.
2. Charan Paduka:- Located 3km away from Badrinath temple, this enchanting place is believed to be the first stop of Lord Vishnu on earth with his footprints on a rock 3380 ft. atop the hill.
3. Narad Kund:- This is another hot water spring near the Badrinath temple where devotees take bath before entering the temple. It is believed that Adi Sankaracharya found the idol of Lord Vishnu in this holy Kund.
4. Bheem Pul:- Located 4.8 Km from the Badrinath temple, this is a natural stone bridge that is believed to be created by one of the Pandav brothers Bheem to cross the Saraswati River.
5. Pandukeshwar:- Located at a distance of 22 Km from Badrinath, the sacred place Pandukeshwar is famous for Vasudev Temple believed to be built by the Pandavas.
6. Yogdhyan Badri Temple:- Located at Pandukeshwar, 23 km away from Badrinath, Yogadhyan Badri Temple is dedicated to Lord Kuber and Lord Udhava where an idol of Lord Vishnu is seen in a meditative pose.
7. Brahma Kapal:- Located within 500m of the Badrinath temple, this is a holy place on the bank of the River Alaknanda where people visit to immerse the ashes of their deceased family member in river.
8. Mana Village:- This tourism village located 4.4 Km from Badrinath on the bank of the Saraswati River offers breathtaking views.
9. Satopanth Lake:-Located 25 km from Badrinath shrine, this is a pristine lake at an altitude of 15,000 feet that is believed to be the bathing place of Lord Brahma, Vishnu and Lord Shiva.
How to Reach Badrinath
You can reach Badrinath by road as the nearby cities are well connected by bus with Badrinath. The nearest railway station is at Ramnagar, 154 km away and the nearest airport is Jolly Grant airport in Dehradun, 146 Km away from Badrinath. Most of the pilgrims like to visit Badrinath by helicopter.
FAQs on Chardham Tour Packages
Ques: When will Char Dham Yatra start in 2021?
Ans: Chardham Yatra will start from 14th May 2021 and tentative closing date is 10th November 2021.
Ques: Is Chardham Yatra Open Now?
Ans: With new SoPs in place, it is now possible for pilgrims from outside the state to plan and book their char dham yatra either by road or by helicopter.
Char Dham Yatra is now allowed for pilgrims from other states. With Unlock 4.0 is place, the Uttarakhand government has also relaxed the ceiling of 2000 visitors per day. Amongst other relaxations which will now make it easier for devotees to undertake the Char Dham yatra.
As per latest update from Uttarakhand administration, people traveling from outside Uttarakhand will no longer require to produce Covid-19 negative certificate upon arrival. However as per SoPs, it is mandatory that you register on 'Smart City Portal' when you travel to Uttarakhand as before.
Ques: How to register for Char Dham Yatra?
Ans: An online registration service is available at the official website of Char Dham Devasthanam Board to facilitate pilgrims register themselves.
Ques: What are the updated COVID-19 Guidelines for Char Dham?
A total of 3000 pilgrims can visit the shrines every day after showing their e-passes.
Registering on the Char Dham Devasthanam Management Board’s official website and obtaining e-passes are mandatory for every devotee.
The e-passes will be provided based on the availability of accommodation, food, and other essential arrangements during the Yatra.
Proper social distancing must be maintained. No group or gathering will be permitted.
Pilgrims do not need to carry a COVID-19 negative certificate anymore.
Pilgrims have to go through a thermal screening test. If the temperature is found more than normal, they have to undergo a COVID-19 test.
A maximum of 900 pilgrims are allowed to visit Gangotri every day.
A maximum of 700 pilgrims are allowed to visit Yamunotri every day.
A token system is being implemented, only one thousand pilgrims will be able to stay at night at one time in Kedarnath.
Ques: How many days are requried for Chardham Yatra by helicopter?
Ans: Minimum 1 day is required to visit Chardham yatra by helicopter. However 3-4 days Chardham yatra tour packages by helicopter are also available.
Ques: How many days are required to visit Char Dham yatra from Delhi?
Ans: Minimum 10-12 days are required to undertake Chardham yatra from Delhi by road.
Ques: How many days are required for 4 Dham Yatra from Haridwar/Rishikesh?
Ans: Minimum 8-10days are required for 4 Dham Yatra by road from Haridwar/Rishikesh.
Ques: Is there any helicopter service to reach Kedarnath Temple & if yes, how to book it?
Ans: Yes, you can reach Kedarnath by helicopter and for booking Kedarnath helicopter tour just fill in the enquiry form and we'll get back to you witin 24 hours.
Ques: Can I get a bus, private & shared taxi to reach 4 Dham Temples in Uttarakhand from Haridwar or Rishikesh?
Ans: Yes, you can get a bus, private & shared taxi to reach Temples from Haridwar or Rishikesh.
Ques: Is it safe to travel to Chardham for Senior citizens?
Ans: Yes, It is safe to travel to Chardham for Senior citizen.
Ques: How much time does it take to reach Kedarnath from Gaurikund by road?
Ans: It takes around 6 to 7 hours to reach Kedarnath from Gaurikund by trekking and its distance is 16 km.
Ques: What is the Cost of Chardham helicopter package?
Ans: The Chardham yatra by helicopter price starts from INR 123000 /- per person*.
Ques: What is closing Date of Char Dham Yatra in 2021?
Ans: The doors of the Char Dhams close in the month of November on Bhai Dooj/Yama Dwitiya.
Ques: Kedarnath Helicopter service?
Ans: We offer Kedarnath yatra by helicopter to help you reach the shrine easily. You can book your chopper tickets in advance by requesting a quote along with basic informations so that we could back to you within 24 hours. Helicopter services to Kedarnath starts from Phata, Sirsi, Guptkashi and Govindghat. Price per person depends on number of people traveling together.
Ques: Are there any VIP darshan tickets in Chardham Temples?
Ans: Yes, there are special VIP darshan tickets for Maha Puja, Rudra Abhishek and Maha Abhishek at Kedarnath and Badrinath Temple.
Ques: What is included in the Char Dham tour package?
Ans: Our Char Dham Yatra tour Package includes accommodation, Transportation, tour guide services, and other facilities as per the customer requirement.
Ques: Is it safe to visit 4 Dham Yatra in the Monsoon Season?
Ans: You can still visit safely Chardham Yatra in Uttarakhand. But there are chances of landslides and road blockage during the monsoon season between July to September.
Ques: How is the road condition of Chardham Route?
Ans: The road condition to Char Dham Yatra Route is good, you can travel without any hassle.
Ques: How many Dham are there in India?
Ans: Badrinath, Dwarka, Jagannath Puri, and Rameshwaram are 4 Dhams in India. It is considered extremely sacred by Hindus to visit Char Dham once in a lifetime.
Ques: How to reach Chardham in Uttarakhand?
Ans: Were you wondering about how to reach Chardham in uttarakhand? Don’t worry, we have got you covered. Dotted on the land of Uttarakhand, out of the four temples only Gangotri and Badrinath are easily accessible from Haridwar, Dehradun, Rishikesh, and Kotdwar via road. As for Yamunotri and Kedarnath, travelers have to push their limits and test their trekking skills. For accessing Yamunotri, the trek starts from Janki Chatti whereas the trek for Kedarnath starts from Gaurikund.
If you are searching for more information about how to reach the Chota Chardham, we have jotted all the necessary information here.
Delhi to Yamunotri – 432 km
Dehradun to Yamunotri – 183 km
Rishikesh to Gangotri – 268 km
Dehradun to Gangotri – 225 km
Rishikesh to Kedarnath – 207 km
Delhi to Badrinath – 536 km
Ques: Which temple should I visit first chota chardham in Uttarakhand?
Ans: First, you should visit Yamunotri dham, Gangotri dham, Kedarnath temple, and then Badrinath temple.
Ques: What things should we carry during 4 Dham Yatra?
Ans: Things to carry during your journey are woolen clothing, umbrella, handy torch, stick, comfortable shoes, raincoat, socks, and moisture cream. Because it is a very cold place so people should carry all the things.
Ques: Which mobile network is best during Char Dham Yatra?
Ans: Airtel, BSNL, and Vodafone telecom services are good internet connectivity during Chardham Yatra.
Ques: Are there any government guest houses available in Badrinath, Kedarnath, and Gangotri & Yamunotri?
Ans: Yes, there are government (GMVN) guest houses available in Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri.
Ques: What is cancellation process of Chardham yatra?
Ans: CANCELLATION POLICY: If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
More than 15 days before the departure date — 35% of total charter amount
Between 08th to 15th day before departure date — 60% of total charter amount
Up to 07th day before the departure date — No Refund.
No show – No Refund.
Bad weather – Full refund toward the proportionate amount of the unutilized sector(s), minus INR 20,000 toward the flight preparation and ground arrangement charges.