Chardham Yatra tour is the most sacred Hindu pilgrimages sites to four holy Dhams Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath in Uttarakhand. Book Char Dham Yatra Tour Packages 2020 which is an affordable packages offered by IHPL. For the elderly and those with a time crunch, IndianHoliday also offers Chardham Yatra packages by Helicopter that covers Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath Dham.
In 2020 the Chardham Yatra trip will start from 26th April and continues till October/November. In the month of November, the portals of Chardhams are closed for the next six months due to heavy snowfall.
If you are looking to pay homage to these shrines this year, you can choose from Ek Dham Yatra, Do Dham Yatra, Teen Dham Yatra, Chardham Yatra tour packages which are also available by helicopter as well as by road.
Our Chardham tour packages by Helicopter starts from Dehradun. Or if you want to travel by road, Our Chardham yatra tour package starts from Delhi, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai and other places that best suits your need for a spiritual tour to the holy Dhams. You can also customize your chardham yatra packages in Uttarakhand by filling up the enquiry form and let our travel expert know about your specific requirement.
These Char Dham Yatra packages by Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. take care of your accommodation, food, transportation & medical aid kit during the Yatra. Chardham Yatra 2020 is not an easy trek. Out of the four, Do Dhams namely Gangotri Temple & Badrinath Temple are completely accessible by vehicles. Whereas, the other two of the Char Dhams i.e., Kedarnath Temple & Badrinath Temple require arduous trekking to reach to the shrine. Kedarnath Dham requires the lengthiest and the toughest trek among all of them.
As per Hindu mythology, embarking on Char Dham yatra once in a lifetime, not only removes all your sins but also free your soul from the cycle of birth & death and brings your soul to the heaven, which is considered as “Moksha”.
Char Dham Yatra Tour Package Cost 2020
|Chardham Package Cost||Duration||Price Per Person|
|Chardham package Cost from Haridwar||9N/10D||INR 24,500|
|Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter Price||4N/5D||INR 150500|
|Chardham package cost from Delhi||11N/12D||Price On Request|
|Do Dhma yatra ex Haridwar||5N/6D||INR 15000|
|Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter Ex Dehradun||1 Day||INR 71999|
|Do Dhma yatra ex Sirsi||1 Day||INR 49999|
Famous Temples Covered in Chardham Yatra Tour
Chardham tour is one of the most famous pilgrimage tours in India. With our Chardham Yatra Tour Packages, you will also get the opportunity to explore many other temples near the key destinations Gangotri, Yamunotri, Badrinath, and Kedarnath. Get to know the sources of River Ganga and River Yamuna with a tour to these holy Dhams. Also, experience the ultimate spirituality during your chardham tour with IHPL. You can soak in spiritual vibe while traveling across these holy places in Uttarakhand. Below are the famous temples to visit during Chardham Yatra by helocopter:
Yamunotri Temple- One of temple in Chardham Tour
Yamunotri is the source of river Yamuna where the temple of Goddess Yamuna is located. One of the four places of Chardham, This famous pilgrimage in Uttarakhand, offers sacred Mangal Aarti and Shayan Aarti every day to experience with Chardham tour package.This year Yamunotri Temple Kapat will open on 26th April 2020.
- Yamunotri Temple Opening & Closing Date- 26th April till 30th October 2020
- Aarti Timing in Yamunotri Temple- Mangal Aarti takes places from 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM and Shayan Aarti Aarti from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
|Ponies & Palkies Rates for Yamunotri Temple 2020 (Janki Chatti to Yamunotri Dham)|
|Janki Chatti to Yamunotri Charges 2020||One Way Charges||Round Way Charges|
|Yamunotri palki charges (Dandi or Palanquin)||INR 1430||INR 2560|
|Yamunotri Kandi Rates||INR 490||INR 900|
|Yamunotri pony charges||INR 490||INR 900|
Places to visit around Yamunotri Temple during Chardham Yatra Tour
During Yamunotri Tour, travelers also visit other sacred places near this holy Dham. Below are some of the places you can visit during your Yamunotri Dham Yatra with IndianHoliday.
1. Jankichatti:- Situated at 4 Km distance, this is a residential area and the last stop during trekking to Yamunotri.
2. Surya Kund:- This is a hot water spring near Yamunotri temple and considered to be the offspring of the Sun God.
3. Kharsali:- This is a small and spectacular village located 5 km away from Yamunotri in the Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand.
4. Shani Dev Temple:- Located 2 KM away from Yamunotri Dham, this is a must visit holy temple in Kharsali village dedicated Shani Dev.
5. Hanumanchatti:- Located at the confluence of the Ganga and Yamuna rivers this is a serene place dedicated to Lord Hanuman. It acts as a stop during trekking to Ymunotri Dham located 9 Km away from the actual temple.
How to Reach Yamunotri
The nearest vehicle stop is at Janki Chatti, from where you need 4 Km trek or you can travel on horseback to reach Yamunotri. The nearest railway station is at Rishikesh, 211 km away and the nearest airport is Jolly Grant airport in Dehradun, 210 Km away from Yamunotri. Most of the pilgrims prefer to visit Yamunotri by helicopter.
Gangotri Temple- The origin of River Ganga
Gangotri temple is one of the most sacred places in Chardham tour. The holiest place among Chardham, Gangotri temple is dedicated to Goddess Ganga situated on the bank of Bhagirathi in Uttarakhand. The sacred Ganga Aarti is the main attraction to experience during Gangotri Yatra. There are other sacred temples near Gangotri that devotees visit during Chardham yatra tour. In 2020, Kapat will open for holy Darshan of Gangotri Temple on 26th April 2020.
- Gangotri Temple Opening & Closing Date- 26th April till 30th October 2020
- Aarti Timing in Gangotri Temple- The morning Aarti take place at 6:00 am and the evening Aarti take place at 7:45 pm
Places to visit around Gangotri Temple during Char Dham Tour
During Gangotri Yatra, pilgrims get opportunity to visit many other temples and places around this sacred Dham. Below are some of the places to include in your Gangotri tour packages.
1. Bhojbasa:- Bhojbasa is a stopover on the trekking route to Gaumukh located at a distance of 11.7 km from Gangotri.
2. Surya Kund:- Surya Kund, located 500m from Gangotri is a spectacular waterfall and sacred spot to offer worship to the Sun god.
3. Harsil:- This small but beautiful village on the bank of Bhagirathi is a cantonment area located 24 Km away from Gangotri.
How to Reach Gangotri
You can reach Gangotri by road as the nearby cities are well connected by road with Gangotri. The nearest railway station is at Rishikesh, 249 km away and the nearest airport is Jolly Grant airport in Dehradun, 279 Km away from Gangotri. Most of the pilgrims like to visit Gangotri by helicopter.
Kedarnath Temple- The highest Jyotirlinga (Deditated to Lord Shiva)
One of the most famous Hindu pilgrimages in India, Kedarnath is a key destination in Chardham tour. Located on the bank of the Mandakini River in Uttarakhand, Keradnath is one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. This year Kedarnath Temple Kapat will open on 28th April 2020.
- Kedarnath Temple Opening & Closing Date- 28th April till 30th October 2020
- Aarti Timing in Kedarnath Temple-The morning aarti at 5:35 AM. Sampurna Aarti is performed in the temple from 6 PM to 7.30 PM.
|Gaurikund to Kedarnath Ponies, Palkies and Kandi charges 2020|
|Gaurikund to Kedarnath charges||One Way charges||Round Way charges|
|Gaurikund to Kedarnath Palki charges (Dandi or Palanquin)||INR 5050||INR 8450|
|Gaurikund to Kedarnath Kandi charges||INR 2900||INR 3350|
|Gaurikund to Kedarnath Ponies charges||INR 2300||INR 4300|
Places to visit around Kedarnath Temple during chardham pilgrimage tour
Your Kedarnath Yatra with IndianHoliday also allow you to visit many other sacred places near this holy Dham. Below are the places you can include in your Kedarnath Darshan Yatra.
1. Tungnath and Chandrashila Trek:- This easy Himalayan trek allows breathtaking views that starts from Haridwar and end at Chandrashila covering the beautiful Tungnath temple. Keradnath is located 31 Km away from Chandrashila peak.
2. Bhairavath Temple:- Bhairavnath Temple, dedicated to Lord Bhairav is situated on a hilltop at a distance of 500 m from Kedarnath Temple.
3. Gaurikund:- It is the nearest motorable area located 14 Km away from Kedarnath.
4. Triyuginarayan Temple:- Triyuginarayan Temple, dedicated to Lord Vishnu is situated at a distance of 27 km from Kedarnath.
5. Sonprayag:- It is believed that here Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati got married at the confluence of the River Mandakini and River Basuki. It is located 05 Km from Gaurikund and 14 Km from Kedarnath.
6. Vasuki Tal:- This is a serene lake at an altitude of 4135 meters that offers a spectacular view of the Chaukhamba peaks. It is a trek of about 8 km from Kedarnath.
How to Reach Kedarnath
The nearest railway station to Kedarnath is at Rishikesh, 216 km away and the nearest airport is Jolly Grant airport in Dehradun, 238 Km away from Kedarnath. Many pilgrims also like to visit Kedarnath by helicopter. The nearest motorable area is Gourikund located 14 Km away from Kedarnath. Gourokund is well conned to other cities by bus and cabs.
Badrinath Temple- The way to heaven
The key destinations in Chardham Yatra, Badrinath is one of the most famous Hindu pilgrimages in India. Situated at an altitude of 3133 meters in the Garhwal hills in Uttarakhand, this temple is one of the 108 Divya Desams dedicated to Lord Vishnu. This year Kapat will open for holy Darshan of Badrinath on 29th April 2020 at 4:30 in the morning.
- Badrinath Temple Opening & Closing Date- 28th April till 30th October 2020
- Aarti Timing in Badrinath Temple-Mangal Aarti takes places at 4:30 AM in the morning and Shayan Aarti Aarti at 8:30 PM in the evening.
Places to visit around Badrinath Temple while Char Dham Tour
The holy Dham Badrinath is the ultimate destination for religious people. You can make your Badrinath Darshan Yatra more contented by visiting a number of holy places near Badrinath temple.
1. Tapt Kund Badrinath:- This is a natural hot water spring near the Alaknanda river that is believed to be the abode of Lord Agni. Pilgrims take therapeutic baths in the sacred water of Tapt Kund.
2. Charan Paduka:- Located 3km away from Badrinath temple, this enchanting place is believed to be the first stop of Lord Vishnu on earth with his footprints on a rock 3380 ft. atop the hill.
3. Narad Kund:- This is another hot water spring near the Badrinath temple where devotees take bath before entering the temple. It is believed that Adi Sankaracharya found the idol of Lord Vishnu in this holy Kund.
4. Bheem Pul:- Located 4.8 Km from the Badrinath temple, this is a natural stone bridge that is believed to be created by one of the Pandav brothers Bheem to cross the Saraswati River.
5. Pandukeshwar:- Located at a distance of 22 Km from Badrinath, the sacred place Pandukeshwar is famous for Vasudev Temple believed to be built by the Pandavas.
6. Yogdhyan Badri Temple:- Located at Pandukeshwar, 23 km away from Badrinath, Yogadhyan Badri Temple is dedicated to Lord Kuber and Lord Udhava where an idol of Lord Vishnu is seen in a meditative pose.
7. Brahma Kapal:- Located within 500m of the Badrinath temple, this is a holy place on the bank of the River Alaknanda where people visit to immerse the ashes of their deceased family member in river.
8. Mana Village:- This tourism village located 4.4 Km from Badrinath on the bank of the Saraswati River offers breathtaking views.
9. Satopanth Lake:-Located 25 km from Badrinath shrine, this is a pristine lake at an altitude of 15,000 feet that is believed to be the bathing place of Lord Brahma, Vishnu and Lord Shiva.
How to Reach Badrinath
You can reach Badrinath by road as the nearby cities are well connected by bus with Badrinath. The nearest railway station is at Ramnagar, 154 km away and the nearest airport is Jolly Grant airport in Dehradun, 146 Km away from Badrinath. Most of the pilgrims like to visit Badrinath by helicopter.