God's own country, Kerala, is decorated with beaches that entice lots of visitors. Alleppy, Beach is one of Kerala's numerous well-known beaches and deserves special note. It not only provides a glimpse of magnificent flora and wildlife, but it also shows the globe a convergence of numerous water bodies. Because of the backwaters, lagoons, and rivers that meet the sea, this location is unique and induces a spell of tranquility in its guests.
Best Time to Visit Alappuzha Beach
Visit Alappuzha Beach in the months of December, January, and February if you want to be able to withstand the chill.
How to reach Alappuzha Beach
Less than 1 kilometer separates Alappuzha Beach from the city centre, making it simple to travel there in an auto rickshaw. From the main town, one can also get there on foot.
Things to do at Alappuzha Beach
- Jog the length of the beach to burn calories.
- While strolling along the beach, gather shells.
- Play some adventurous sports, such beach volleyball, surfing, and parasailing.
- Eat some delectable regional cuisine from the adjacent booths.
- Create sand forts you want to call home practically every night.
Travel Tips to visit in Alappuzha
- Put on light-colored, cotton clothing to stay cool despite the sweltering heat.
- Before you enter this beach, make sure you have enough sunscreen on so you don't get a tan.
- Alappuzha Beach
- Ambalappuzha Sri Krishna Temple
- Krishnapuram Palace
- Vijay Beach Park
- Nehru Trophy Boat Race
- Sea Lap Shimmers
- Chettikulangara Devi Temple
- Halais Restaurant
- Thaff Restaurant
- Dreamers’ Restaurant Aleppey
- Avocado Garden Restaurant
- Kentucky Fried Chicken
- Hassan’s Family Restaurant
- Cassia Beach Restaurant
- Indian Coffee House
- Famous For: Flora, Adventure Sports, Sea.
- Entry Fee: No entry charge.
- Visiting Time: Open all days from 5am to 7pm.
- Visiting Duration: 2 to 3 hours or more.
If you are planning to visit Alappuzha beach, then you must check out our Alappuzha tour package.