Thinks about the thrilling adventures to indulge? Do not worry! Among all the amazing water sports Banana Boat Rides is considered one of the most fun-filled water sport activities done in Andaman. The motorized inflatable banana-shaped boats allow a seat of 4-6 people at a time and are towed by a speedboat rolling and pitching over undulating sea waves. The boat throws off the passengers as soon as the speed boat sprints across the sea. Sometimes, you would find yourself being flung into the water even before you have hardly started off the beach.
- Always wear safety gear like a life jacket while riding a banana boat.
- Never exceed the capacity of the boat.
- Do not try to pull off any stunts while on the banana boat.
- Carefully listen to the instructor.
- Avoid placing your hands or feet through the handles.
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Wear light and strapped footwear
Best places for Banana boat ride :
North Bay Island, Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex, Elephant Beach in Havelock Island
Best time to visit Banana Ride: October to January
Booking Tips: You can easily book a banana boat ride near the beaches. However, it is better to go with the professionals.