Just as the sun sets somewhere beyond the horizon, Sundown Cruise sets the party mood. The cruise, Santa Monica starts its journey from Santa Monica Jetty in Panaji. It sails past Adil Shah Palace, Promenade, Miramar, Aguada Fort, Momugao Port, Betim and many other enchanting sights lit up in the dark. Aguada fort is a historical fort built by the Portuguese to defend them from enemies entering through sea routes. Adil Shah Palace is former summer palace of Sultan, now about to be converted into a cultural centre. The passengers, besides the view, have a chance to witness Goa’s folk dance performance. Groove yourself in the tune of folk songs or the DJ performances. The journey spans for one hour and gives away a lifetime experience to reminisce. The ticket price for this cruise is Rs. 300 per head and it departs at 7:15 pm.
Covid-19 Guidelines for River Cruise in Goa
- The thermal screening of Guests/staff is to be done at entry points.
- It is mandatory to wear face masks and gloves during the river cruise.
- Use an online booking method or use e-wallets, QR code scanners, to buy tickets, food, and beverages, etc.
- Unhealthy individuals shall not be allowed to enter the jetty premises.
- If you are ill, do not indulge in the activity.
- Hand sanitization will be available at all entry points and work areas.
- To avoid crowding, the exit will be done in a staggered row-wise manner.