Want to get the best handicrafts and ethnic wear in Jaipur? There is no better shopping market than Aravali Bazaar in Jaipur. Included in the most popular attractions in Jaipur, this shopping market sells everything from ethnic salwar suits to traditional handicrafts, and iron and silverware to wooden toys and puppets. And the best part is all of the items are available at affordable prices. So, if you have a tight budget, do visit Aravali Bazaar in Jaipur.
You can stroll through the narrow alleys and roads that lead to countless shops selling beautiful fabric to delicious street food. Aravali Bazaar in Jaipur is packed with tourists especially in the evenings, so to avoid the crowds, visit early in the morning. Due to easy accessibility via personal vehicle or conveyance sources, Aravali Bazaar is one of the biggest hubs for furniture and handicraft lovers.
Keep reading to know more about Aravali Bazaar’s timings, things to buy, how to reach, and more.
Aravali Bazaar Famous For
At Aravali Bazaar in Jaipur, get your hands on some of the most famous items in Jaipur like carved ethnic furniture, ethnic handicrafts, showpieces, wooden toys and puppets, wooden boxes, home décor items, iron and stoneware, salwar suits, quilts, giftware, and much more. Aravali Bazaar offers good quality goods at affordable prices.
Aravali Bazaar Jaipur Location
B-5/B-6, Vinayak Apartment, C-1, Prithviraj Road, Prithviraj Road, Jaipur
Aravali Bazaar Jaipur Timings
Aravali Bazaar can be visited anytime between 9 am and 9 pm. The market is open all days of the week
Places to Visit near Aravali Bazaar Jaipur
Once you have a great shopping experience at Aravali Bazaar and still have time in your hands, here are some of the popular places to visit near Aravali Bazaar Jaipur –
- City Palace (approx. 4 km away)
- Hawa Mahal (approx. 4.5 km away)
- Jantar Mantar (approx. 4 km away)
- Amrapali Museum (approx. 1 km away)
Restaurants near Aravali Bazaar Jaipur
Savor a delicious meal in between your shopping tour. Here are some of the restaurants near Aravali Bazaar Jaipur –
- Tif Kitchen Café and Restaurant
- Spice Court
- Culture Diner and Bar
- Quyu’s Taproom
How to Reach Aravali Bazaar Jaipur
Here are the various modes of transportation to reach Aravali Bazaar in Jaipur by bus, cab, train, and air. Take a look.
- By Cab: Take a cab from any part of the city to reach Aravali Bazaar.
- By Bus: Hire a bus from anywhere in Jaipur city and enjoy shopping at Aravali Bazaar.
- By Train: The main railway station, Jaipur Junction is located just 3 km away and takes only 10 minutes to reach. An auto can be hired to reach Aravali Bazaar.
- By Air: The distance between Aravali Bazaar and Jaipur International Airport is around 12 km, which will take 25 to 30 minutes to reach the market. You can hire a taxi or cab from the airport.