A popular hub for tourists as well as locals, Gaurav Tower popularly called GT is a commercial mall in Jaipur. From teenagers to families to couples, Gaurav Tower is visited by people of all ages. Established in 1997, this has been one of the most happening places in Jaipur that you cannot miss on your Jaipur trip.
Tourists and locals love this place and love to have a chill evening at Gaurav Tower and spend time with their friends and family. Although there are other malls in Jaipur, Gaurav Tower remains a popular place among shoppers and teenagers. From kids to elderly people, from boys to girls, everyone can be seen at GT.
Back in the day, Jaipur did not have many places to hang out and when Gaurav Tower was finally built, it became a huge success. Today, it receives more than 25,000 people in a single day.
Many international brands opened their stores in Jaipur among some were McDonald’s, Shopper Stop, and Planet M. If you are into high-end shopping, visit Gaurav Tower. You will also find many kiosks shops offering a variety of products ranging from jewelry to electronics to food. And if you get hungry, delight in tasty food at one of the restaurants at this mall.
Gaurav Tower Jaipur Famous For
Gaurav Tower bazar Jaipur is known as a favored hangout place among teenagers as well as adults. You can buy clothes from international brands, eat tasty food, and chill with your loved ones.
Gaurav Tower Jaipur Location:
Gaurav Tower is located in Malviya Nagar in Jaipur is approx. 8 km away from Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg.
Gaurav Tower Jaipur Timings:
You can visit Gaurav Tower between 9 a.m. and 11 p.m. For the best shopping experience, head to the market before 12:30 p.m. or after 5 p.m.
Places to visit near Gaurav Tower
After a tour of the Gaurav Tower, you can visit other places nearby. Here are os the places to visit near Gaurav Tower –
- Jawahar Circle Patrika Gate (2 km approx.)
- Birla Mandir (5 km approx.)
- Albert Hall Museum (7 km approx.)
- World Trade Park (1 km approx.)
- Hawa Mahal (9 km approx)
- City palace (9.5 km approx)
Restaurants in and near Gaurav Tower Jaipur
Here are some known restaurants you can sit and enjoy a meal at –
- Cup n Bowls
- Chaat Junction
- The Hubble Bubble Café and Lounge
- Tan Sukh
How to reach Gaurav Tower Jaipur
Gaurav Tower is adjacent to JLN Marg and is accessible from every part of the city by auto, cars, bus, and cabs.
Here are the various ways to reach Gaurav Tower Jaipur -
- By Bus: You can take a bus to Sindhi Camp Bus Stand located approx. 10 km from Gaurav Tower.
- By Train: There are three railway stations near GT Jaipur – Durgapura Railway Station (approx. 3 km away), Gandhi Nagar Railway Station (approx. 4 km away), and Jaipur Railway Station (approx. 10 km away).
- By Air: On arrival at Jaipur International Airport, you can easily get a cab or taxi to reach Gaurav Tower as it is located about 4 km away.