One of the best shopping markets in Jaipur, Sireh Deori Bazar is located near Hawa Mahal and offers tourists a great street shopping experience. If you want to explore the Rajasthani culture, interact with the Jaipur people, and get a peek into their day-to-day life, visit Sireh Deori Market.
Sireh Deori market is bustling all day long with tourists who come here to get their hands on exquisite Jaipur items. Among these are Jaipuri quilts, colorful textiles, puppets, and leather shoes. You can head to this market and get yourself some souvenirs to look back on and cherish happy memories of Jaipur.
Sireh Deori Bazar is named after the Sireh Deori Gate and attracts people of all ages whether it’s a tourist or a local. The Bazar extends from the western gate of the city walls and ends at the eastern city gate. Here, you will get the feeling of the old Jaipur city dotted with an array of shopping items. And once you are done with shopping, you can always check out the popular landmarks of Jaipur city for a memorable shopping tour.
Sireh Deori Bazaar Known For
Jaipuri quilts, colorful puppets, beautiful paintings, handicrafts, textiles, and camel leather products are some of the most popular items Sireh Deori Bazar is known for.
Sireh Deori Bazaar Jaipur Location
This bustling market is located on Hawa Mahal Road, Badi Choupad in Jaipur.
Sireh Deori Bazaar Timings
You can visit Sireh Deori Bazar anytime between 10 am and 9 pm to enjoy shopping. The market is open on all days. Bazaar is best visited before 8pm since the majority of shops close at 8pm.
Best Time to Visit Sireh Deori Bazaar
Winter is the best time to visit Sireh Deori Bazaar because Jaipur has a hot climate. The cool weather will make shopping more comfortable in winter. In summer, you should go to the market in the morning or at evening.
Places to Visit near Sireh Deori Bazaar
There are many popular places to visit near Sireh Deori Bazar after your shopping tour -
- Hawa Mahal (approx. 600 m away): The Hawa Mahal is one of Jaipur's most iconic landmarks near the Sireh Deori Bazaar. This five-story building has many windows and jharokhas, resembling the honeycomb of a beehive. Don't miss out on visiting this place when you're in Jaipur.
- Jantar Mantar (approx. 450 m away): Jantar Mantar is a 17th-century astronomical observatory in Jaipur. The observatory consists of many instruments that are designed to observe astronomical positions.
- Central Park (approx. 4 km away): The Central Park of Jaipur, built in 2006, It's around 4km away from the Sireh Deori Bazaar. Jaipur's Central Park is ideal for bird watchers since it has several native and migratory species.
- Jal Mahal (approx. 6 km away): The intricate design and architecture of this lavish palace in Jaipur will amaze everyone. This place is perfect for couples who are on a romantic trip.
Restaurants near Sireh Deori Bazaar
Head to these restaurants near Sireh Deori Bazar for a hearty meal after shopping
- Kailash Veg Restaurant
- Art Café
- Govindam Retreat
- Midtown Multicuisine Restaurant
- The Tattoo Café and Lounge
How to Reach Sireh Deori Bazaar
Sireh Deori Bazar is located near Sireh Deori Gate and Hawa Mahal, and thus, can be easily reached by different means of transportation.
Here are the various ways to reach Sireh Deori Bazaar -
- By Metro: Take the metro to Chandpole metro station located approx. 2 km away from Sireh Deori Bazar. It will only take you 10 min to reach the market from the metro station by rickshaw.
- By Bus: Badi Chopar is the nearest bus stop to Sireh Deori Bazar. It is located only 850 m away from the market and can be easily reached on foot.
- By Train: The distance between Jaipur Junction and Sireh Deori Market is approx. 5 km and takes about 20 min to reach by auto or taxi.
- By Air: Sireh Deori Market is approx. 12 km away from the Jaipur International Airport. You can hire a bus, auto, or cab to reach the market and enjoy shopping.