Looking for budget shopping in Jaipur, visit Tibbati Bazaar. Get your hands on Tibetan-style warm clothing at affordable prices. Not just among the people of Jaipur but Tibbati Bazaar or Tibetan Market in Jaipur attracts many Indian as well as foreign tourists.
Tibbati Bazaar is always packed with people buying warm clothes like jackets, scarves, gloves, sweaters, etc. The clothes are available at reasonable prices, however, no bargaining is allowed.
The best time to visit Jaipur is from November to January and if you are in Jaipur during this time, make sure to visit Tibbati Bazaar. Buy handcrafted Tibetan clothes and keep yourself warm in style.
Tibbati Bazaar Jaipur Known For
Budget shopping is famous at Tibbati Bazaar. The prices are quite reasonable and you can get good quality warm clothes like scarves, jackets, gloves, etc.
Tibbati Bazaar Jaipur Location
Tibetans Market, Padmani VT Rd, Mansarovar Sector 7, Mansarovar Sector 5, Mansarovar, Jaipur.
Tibbati Bazaar Jaipur Timings
The Tibetan Market in Jaipur is open from 10 am to 9 pm. For a delightful shopping experience, visit during late afternoon or evening.
Places to Visit near Tibbati Bazaar Jaipur
After a great shopping tour, here are some of the best places to visit near Tibbati Bazaar Jaipur -
- Central Park (approx. 8 km away)
- Jawahar Circle Garden (approx. 6 km away)
- Albert Hall Museum (approx. 11 km away)
Restaurants near Tibbati Bazaar Jaipur
If you feel hungry in between or after shopping, here are a few restaurants near Tibbati Bazaar Jaipur –
- M.M. Khan Hotel
- Mahadeva Dhaba
- Kanha Di Hatti
- The Belgian Waflle Co.
- Maahiway The Rooftop Restaurant
How to Reach Tibbati Bazaar Jaipur
Tibbati Bazaar Jaipur can be reached by bus, car, taxi, or cab. Here are the different ways to reach Tibbati Bazaar -
- By Bus: Take a bus to Brahmpuri Bus Stand located approx. 6 km away from Tibbati Bazaar. It will take around 20 minutes from there via auto.
- By Train: from Jaipur Junction, Tibbati Bazaar is around 9 km away and takes about 20 min to reach via New Sanganer Road.
- By Air: You can take an auto, cab, or taxi from Jaipur International Airport to Tibbati Bazaar. The airport is approx. 8 km away and will take around 20 min to reach the market.