Flying Fox at Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur is one of the highlights of the Jodhpur tour. It attracts adventure lovers from all over the country to fly over Rajasthan's most splendid fortress. This activity challenges you and satiates your adrenaline. Watching the fort from unimaginable angles and marveling at the unexplored regions of the fort makes Flying Fox in Jodhpur a memorable experience.
Glide gently over the iconic attraction of Jodhpur and cherish an aerial view of the ‘Blue City’ along with the Rao Jodha Eco Park and two desert lakes.
And don’t worry about the safety as you will be equipped with proper safety measures, a short briefing, and practice before the event. Make your Jodhpur trip unforgettable by feeling the thrill of adventure activity. You can rest assured of astounding views, which you won’t get to observe otherwise.
Here is complete guide about Flying Fox in Jodhpur
- Duration of Jodhpur Flying Fox: The enthralling Jodhpur flying fox activity lasts approximately 1 to 1.5 hours and consists of 6 zip lines up to 270m long.
Highlights of Flying Fox Jodhpur
- Enjoy ziplining at the Mehrangarh Fort and witness splendid views of Jodhpur city.
- Glide through 6 different types of ziplines, including Ranisar Rollercoaster, Chhota Wallah, Chokelao Challenge, Jai Jodha, Rajput’s Revenge, and the Magnificent Marwar.
What to keep in mind during flying fox?
- Pregnant women shouldn’t partake in the activity.
- Avoid the activity when the weather is not clear.
- Wear appropriate clothing.
- Get your equipment checked before trying the activity.
- Obey all the instructions sincerely.
- The activity requires some physical activity.
- Update yourself with complete insights about the sport before trying it.
- Minimum height required is 4ft 7in, and the maximum weight should be 115kg.
- There's no age limit, but little ones must meet the minimum height.
- Make sure you undergo brief training.
- A parent or guardian's signed permission is mandatory for all children under 18.
- Students must carry a valid student ID.
- If you have any health concerns, please consult your doctor well in advance.
Things to carry for Flying Fox Activity
- Identity Card
- Water Bottle
- Comfortable Footwear