Set your spirits free and fly like a bird. Paragliding at Jodhpur gives you an amazing opportunity to enjoy the panoramic view of the area. The thrill of paragliding turns into a matchless experience when it gets clubbed with the picturesque views of the majestic architecture and landscape.
Try your hands at the motored/powered paragliding or Flyboy and don’t forget to delight in the aerial photography. Use of modern equipment, proper safety measures and the professional experience make the activity a memorable one. There is nothing better than cherishing a 360-degree birds’ eyes view of an area.
Reckoned as the ‘Blue City’ or the ‘Sun City’, Jodhpur already flaunts of various charms. But, paragliding is an added plus that makes the Jodhpur tours extraordinary. Besides exploring the various forts and palaces, the city is famous for, avid holidaymakers can partake in a unique experience.
Paragliding has enjoyed the fame as a favorite adventure sport for long. And, when the activity is being offered at one of the top tourist places to visit in India, raising of the fun quotient is obvious. Visiting Jodhpur with family, friends, lover or alone, you can create memories by trying this challenging sport.
What to keep in mind?
- Avoid the activity when the weather is not clear.
- Pregnant women shouldn’t partake in the activity.
- If you’re not an expert, a professional pilot can accompany you.
- Keep patience for the favorable wind conditions.
- Wear appropriate clothing.
- Obey all the instructions sincerely.
- Get your equipment checked before flight.
- If alone, make friends and fly with them.
- Be mentally prepared to fly high.
- Update yourself with the complete insights about the sport before trying it.
- Make sure you undergo the proper training.
Things to carry
- Identity Card
- Water Bottle
- Comfortable Footwear