The Kausani Tea Estate is acclaimed for its tea plantation including private, government and local farmers. It is sprawled in 208 hectares in 21 divisions. Various tea products is exported world-wide such as; Australia, Germany, Korea, U.S. etc.
It is stationed just 2 km from most of the hotels of Kausani and 3.5 km north of the village on the road to Baijna. It will certainly please you with its scenic beauty along with a long walk. The place is perfect for wedded couples where you can enjoy the spellbound scenic view holding each other’s hand. Even you can photograph some of most cherishing moment with panoramic view in the background of your pictures.
For tea lovers; it’s a real paradise on earth where they can explore the local markets with umpteen varieties of tea-products and choose the one which pleases their taste buds most at most affordable prices.
The alluring view of breathtaking blooming tea plantation will be a memorable trip for family people, where your kids can learn sort of things as the officials of Tea Factory conduct guided tour of Tea processing factory absolutely free of cost. The mesmerizing lush greenery will comprehend a new delightful bend in your vacation trip.
- Special Feature: The tea produced actually is rich in taste and of consign quality.
- Connectivity: You can access with ease while taking a blissful walk, as it is located nearby to the hotels and main town of Kasauni.
- Best Time to Visit: April to September
- Visit Timings: Any time of the day
- Facilities: Is located very close to Kasauni Bus stand and other beautiful places, it is easily accessible.
Perfect for nature lovers, families who wish to spend some delightful moments in lap of mother-nature, couples as the panoramic view stimulate refreshing sense of love and joy.