With picture-perfect views, Andhakaranazhi Beach is a beautiful beach in Kochi that offers a relaxing time. It is a must-visit beach for photographers. You can chill, relax, and witness stunning views and fall in love with this tourist attraction in Kochi. From taking a stroll along the beach to indulging in fun activities like volleyball, there are plenty of things to do at Andhakaranazhi Beach.
Things to do:
Some of the best things to do at Andhakaranazhi Beach are -
- Go for a relaxing swim.
- Enjoy the serenity of the beach.
- Witness lush palm-fringed trees.
- Indulge in yoga and meditation.
Watch the spectacular sunset.
After a relaxing time at the beach, you can visit these attractions near Andhakaranazhi Beach –
- Andhakaranazhi lighthouse
- Our Lady Of Purification Roman Catholic Latin Church
- Chellappuram Khandakarna Temple
For a delightful meal, head to these restaurants near Andhakaranazhi Beach -
- Hotel Damodara
- Pai’s Dosa
- The Village Restaurant
- Kalavarakkaran Thuravoor
Choose to stay at hotels near Andhakaranazhi Beach as per your convenience and requirements -
- Vasundhara Sarovar Premiere
- Kondai Lip Backwater Heritage Resort
- Carnoustie Ayurveda & Wellness Resort
- Families must plan a trip to this beach for a relaxing time.
- The beach is spotless, so do not litter.
Distance from Kochi airport: 57 km (approx.)
Distance from Ernakulam railway station: 33 km (approx.)