The cleanliness and calmness of Puthenthode Beach is what attracts tourists to this beach in Kochi, Kerala. If you are looking for a place to sit and talk heart-to-heart with your loved one, this is the beach you want to visit in Kochi. However, it is small in size and secluded. Get away from the hustle-bustle of the city and take your loved ones here for a peaceful and relaxing day out.
Things to do:
- Here are some things you can indulge in at Puthenthode Beach –
- Take a romantic walk with your loved one.
- Enjoy a picnic with your family.
Enjoy the peaceful environment of the beach.
- After a relaxing time at Puthenthode Beach, here are a few places nearby you can visit -
- Velluthully Viewpoint
- Chellanam Beach Kochi
- Vasco Da Gama Square
Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary
- Savour some lip-smacking foods at some of the best restaurants near Puthenthode Beach -
- Leni’s Kambavala Kitchen
- Athazham Restaurant
- Biryani Kada
- Heritage Restaurant
- You can choose to stay as per your needs and budget at these accommodation near Puthenthode Beach -
- Aquatic Island by POPPY’S
- Village Canopy
- Heritage Methanam
- Ramada Resort by Wyndham Kochi
Do not litter at the beach.
Distance from Kochi airport: 46 km (approx.)
Distance from Ernakulam railway station: 17 km (approx.