Veeranpuzha Beach is among the best beaches in Kochi city. The sun-kissed sandy shores snuggled by lush greenery are a treat to the eyes and makes Veeranpuzha Beach special. Whether you are visiting the beach with your better half, family, friends, or alone, you will have the best time looking at the jaw-dropping sunset and the rural side of the city. Apart from the natural beauty, Veeranpuzha Beach is located close to the fishing villages where you can watch the fisherman working.
Things to do in Veeranpuzha Beach
For an exciting beach trip, here are some things to do at Veeranpuzha Beach –
- Observe the local fishermen working.
- Take a stroll on the beach.
- Watch the mesmerizing sunset.
- Explore the rural side of Kochi.
- Witness lush greenery and golden sandy beaches.
Head to some other attractions near Veeranpuzha Beach -
- Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary
- Kochikkayal Container Road View Point
- Kadamakudy Lake View Point
Apart from the food shacks available at the beach, here are some of the top places to eat near Veeranpuzha Beach are -
- Oceanos Restaurant
- Restaurant 51
Here are the closest hotels near Veeranpuzha Beach -
- Hotel Burooj
- Nihara Resort & Spa, Kochi
- Indriya Sands
- Geo Holiday Home – Cherai
- Wear sunscreen to protect yourself from sunburn,
- Wear light cotton clothes.
Carry a water bottle with you to keep yourself hydrated.
Distance from Kochi airport: 28 km (approx.)
Distance from Ernakulam railway station: 22 km (approx.)