Vengurla Beach is located in the district of Sindhudurg in the northern part of Maharashtra. The idyllic beach is enshrouded with tropical vegetation, mostly coconut, berry trees, cashew, and mango. Vengurla, also called Vingoria, lived it up to become one of Maharashtra's most popular beaches in Maharashtra.
Vengurla Beach, with its uncharted beauty, stands out as being one of the most tranquil places, enriched by the swaying coconut trees and glorious sunsets. The dock of Vengurla is one of the most talked-about for its tranquility and marvelously beautiful landscape. It has white sand, and several hills encircle it. This beach has a certain degree of historical impact and is well known for artworks like Chinese clay earthenware and salt pots. Besides, visitors can also enjoy homemade food at Vengurla Beach. The dazzling olive green sea and the blue sky create a stunning atmosphere adored and loved by tourists from all over the country. This place is also known to be a haven for those who love watching birds.
Places to visit near Vengurla Beach
The places to visit near Vengurla Beach are Khavane Beach is famous for its natural beauty with spotless blue water, Terekhol Fort is one of the most attractive places to see at Vengurla Beach, Bhogave Beach is well-known for its beautiful waves and silvery sand, Kille Nivati Beach, Kondura Beach, and many more.
Best time to visit Vengurla Beach
The best time to visit Vengurla Beach is from November to February, when the region's weather remains comfortable for outdoor activities.
How to reach Vengurla Beach
- By Air: Dabolim airport is the nearest airport, located at a distance of 100 km from Vengurla. Cabs and taxis are readily available from here to reach Vengurla.
- By Rail: The nearest railway station to Vengurla is Kohlapur Railway Station. The station is well connected to major cities such as Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, and Goa.
- By Road: Vengurla is just 110 km from Goa and lies on the Mumbai-Goa route. Roads connect Mumbai (535 km) and other major cities in Maharashtra.
Special food specialty and hotel
Since this area of Maharashtra is coastal, seafood is a specialty. Restaurants here serve a variety of cuisines despite being one of the most popular tourist attractions connected to Mumbai and Goa. The restaurant's specialty is Malvani cuisine.
Accommodation facilities nearby & hotel, hospital, post office, police station
Vengurla is a small town; therefore, not too many options are available. Tented resorts, lodges, and household accommodation facilities are available. Credit cards are not accepted at most places.
- Various hospitals are available in the vicinity of the beach.
- The post office is in Vengurla, located north of the beach.
- The police station is 5.3 KM away from the beach.
If you are planning to visit Vengurla Beach, then you must check out our Maharashtra tour packages.