Camel’s Back Road is probably one of the most visited tourist attractions of Mussoorie. It mesmerizes people with its sheer beauty. This place got its name from the naturally carved rock that looks like a camel’s hump, making the landscape more beautiful. Located in the heart of the hill station, Camel's Back Road is easily accessible from all over the city. Overlooking the Doon Valley, Camel's Back Road offers a breathtaking view of the entire valley.
Apart from all this, this attraction also offers a stunning view of the Himalayas. Sunrise and sunsets are the best time to visit here to relish jaw-dropping locales. At some distance, there is a 180-year-old cemetery that was built by Britishers. Camel's Back Road is a must-visit attraction during the Mussoorie tour and you can add it to your itinerary with our Mussoorie tour package. Contact us for more information and customize the trip according to your requirements!
Best Time to visit Camel's Back Road Mussoorie
The best time to visit Camel Back Mussoorie Road is summer, between March and June. During these months, the sky remains clear and allows tourists to delve into a great view of the distant mountains and the valley.
How to Reach Camel's Back Road Mussoorie
Camel’s Back Road in Mussoorie is easily accessible from the Library Bus Stand and Picture Palace Bus Stand. Auto rickshaws and cabs are readily available from the bus stand to reach here.
Things to do around Camel’s Back Road Mussoorie
- Trekking and hiking are popular activities here.
- Visit the cemetery, which is located en route to this tourist place.
- If you are visiting here in the early morning, then jogging and walking are two things you will see people doing.
- Click some amazing photographs here and capture the breathtaking landscape.
- Enjoy shopping from here. Picture postcards are a popular thing to buy from here.