Being one of the most significant Tourist Attractions in Orchha, the Raj Praveen Mahal, Orchha is visited by countless travelers from various parts of the world.
History of Raj Praveen Mahal, Orchha:
The Raj Praveen Mahal, Orchha was built by Raja Indramani for his concubine in around the year 1675.
Description of Raj Praveen Mahal, Orchha:
The Raj Praveen Mahal, Orchha is situated to the north of the Sheesh Mahal, which is one of the other important Palaces in Orchha. The structure is surrounded by the sprawling lawns of the Anand Mahal.
v In the entering floor of the Raj Praveen Mahal, there is an assembly hall that was used for royal gatherings. It was also the place where dance performances were organized by the kings.
On the upper floor, there were separate sitting rooms and bedrooms for the women belonging to the royal family. There are also other apartments in other in the floors of Raj Praveen Mahal.
Being situated on the Jhansi-Khajuraho Road, the Raj Praveen Mahal, Orchha is easily accessible by various modes of transport from various parts of Madhya Pradesh as well as other parts of the country. The availability of local transport facilities is also satisfactory.