Flying Fox in Rishikesh is one of the most thrilling activities, which has become popular among adventure seekers in recent times. The city of Rishikesh offers an array of activities, but this is amongst the most opted ones. Flying Fox activity allows you to fly like a bird after you are harnessed to a rope with all the safety gears in place. Then you can go to the other side by the cable, and the line's speed can be increased to pump some adrenaline inside your nerves.
Flying Fox is one of those adventure activities in Rishikesh that offers an enthralling view of the surroundings and the distant mountains of the Himalayan Range.
More about the Flying Fox Activity
There are several places where you can enjoy Flying Fox at Rishikesh, but Jumpin Heights is the most popular service provider. They offer an experience of flying fox 1 km, and the maximum speed you will reach during the activity will be approximately 140 kmph. You can book your Rishikesh tour with Indian Holiday and add this activity to the itinerary for a lifetime experience.
Requirements for Flying Fox Activity
- The person who wishes to enjoy the activity should be 12 years old or more.
- The minimum weight of the person should be 35 kgs.
- The maximum weight of the person should be 130 kgs.
Flying Fox Location
Though there are multiple places where you can enjoy this activity, the best amongst them is located at:
- Jumpin Heights, Raj Resort, Near SBI Bank, Badrinath Road, Tapovan, Rishikesh 249192 OR
- Jump Zone Village Mohan Chatti, Rishikesh, 249304
Timings for Flying Fox Activity
Most service providers have the timings between 10 AM and 5 PM. Jumpin Heights is closed on Tuesday.
Flying Fox Rishikesh Price
You can undertake this activity on its own or do it in a combo. Here are the prices for the same:
- Flying Fox (Alone) - INR 3000
- Flying Fox (Tandem or Triple) - INR 1800
- Bungy Jump + Flying Fox - INR 4750
- Giant Swing + Flying Fox - INR 4750
- Thrilogy Combo: Bungee + Flying Fox + Swing - INR 8250
Entry Ticket is INR 100 per person. Also, 5% GST is applicable on the above price
The medical condition that can keep you away
The nature of this sport is quite rough and, at times, extreme. Therefore, there are some conditions or circumstances when you will not be allowed to take this activity. Some of them are mentioned below. If you have any of these problems, do let the crew members know about it beforehand.
- Back or Neck injuries
- Recent Fracture
- Any Dislocation
- High Blood Pressure
- Neurological Disorders
- Heart Conditions