Mountain biking is enormously growing in reputation as one of the best adventure sports in Sikkim. This adventure sport lures the thrill-seekers and the one who wants to try something unique on holiday.
The rugged and dramatic terrain of the Northeastern stretch of the Himalayas offers some of the most thrilling biking trails, making Mountain Biking in Sikkim, a popular activity.
Embark on an exciting ride on your bike, soaking up the beauty of the hills through our Sikkim adventure tour packaged. Apart from enjoying the adventure, our well-curated tour packages allow you to majestic views of snow-covered peaks, and insight into Sikkimese culture.
Mountain Biking in Sikkim is fairly new. You can combine trekking, sightseeing, and other adventures and delight in the exciting thrills of this outdoor fun.
Mountain Biking Sikkim can be enjoyed throughout the year, but the popular season is spring and fall, usually in April and May and from mid-September to October. Tours and travel operators arrange for Sikkim Mountain Biking any time of the year upon request.
Some well-known mountain biking trails are:
- Gangtok- Rumtek- Sang- Sirwani- Temi- Damthang- Rabong- Kewzing- Tashiding- Yusum- Pelling- Dentam- Rinchenpong- Soreng- Sombaria- Jorthang- Namchi- Rangpo.
- Gangtok- Phodong- Rangrang- Dikchu Makha- Sirwani- Temi.
- Gangtok- Rumtek- Sangh- Sirwani- Temi- Namchi- Jorethang- Melli
- Gangtok- Rumtek- Sang- Sirwani- Temi- Namchi- Namthang- Rangpo
Other Mountain biking routes in Sikkim:
- Rangpo- Rhenock- Rongli- Barapathing- Pakyong- Ranipool-Gangtok-Rumtek-Sang- Temi-Ravang-Tashiding-Pelling-Khechopalri-Lake-Yuksom-Rabong-Dikchu-Mangan-Lachung-Yumthang and back.