If you are a true nature lover, and wildlife excites you, Jim Corbett National Park Weekend Tour is the perfect tour for you. Tour around Jim Corbett National Park, with stunning wildlife locations and huge tiger population, along with vast number of endangered species of flora and fauna, will provide a haven to all the wildlife lovers in India and abroad. The national park also houses approximately 600 different species of birds.
Short Escape to Corbett Luxury Tour
- Jungle safari
- Royal Bengal Tigers
- Wide range of biodiversity
- Elephant safari
- Bird watching
Your journey starts from your pick up point at Delhi (Airport/Hotel/Residence/Railway station), from where, you will be driven to Jim Corbett National Park, in Uttarakhand. After your arrival, check in at the wildlife resort, have some food, freshen up and take some rest. The evening is meant to be spent at leisure.
You can navigate around and visit Garjiya Devi temple nearby. Return to your resort, by evening, for dinner and overnight stay.
Get up in the morning, have your breakfast and get ready for your jeep safari around the National Park. In the national park, you will be left stunned by the wide range of biodiversity. You will get a chance to view over 586 varied species of migratory and resident birds, including blossom-headed parakeet, the crested serpent eagle, the red junglefowl etc.
The sight of Royal Bengal tigers among the dense forests will humble and excite you at the same time. Other wild animals in the national park include varied species of Elephants, Leopards, Indian Python, Crocodiles, etc. Besides the wide range of fauna, you will also witness varied species of plantations. There are approximately 488 different species of plants in the national park.
You will also view the Dhikuli, a beautiful rest house, in the Park. From Dhikuli, you can be a witness to valley’s extreme beauty. You will also get a chance to board the elephant safari in the jungle. In the evening, reach back to your resort for dinner and an overnight stay.
Early next morning, go for a jungle safari in the national park. Return to your resort for your breakfast. Freshen up and get ready to drive back to Delhi from where you can avail the transport of your choice for your onward destination.
|Adults||Price Per Person|
|06 Adults||INR 6,250/-|
Standard hotels used / Similar
|Jim Corbett||Corbett View||Deluxe||02||Breakfast & Dinner|
- Accommodation using on double sharing basis.
- Meal Plan: as per above mention at hotel / resort
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Innova /Marazzo (for 4-6 Pax) / Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.( Ac will not work on hill area)
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
Corbett Jeep Safari INR 5100/- (Per jeep max. 6 persons allowed)
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
- Above rates valid April to September 2022
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions : For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 3 Days / 2 Night