With our meticulously crafted 3 days 2 nights Cherrapunji tour package, you will get an opportunity to explore the enchanting beauty of this amazing location of Northeast India with us. Short escape to Cherrapunji tour is a perfect trip for those who are looking for an escape from the chaos and wish to spend some peaceful time amidst nature with their loved ones. Explore the scenic beauty, breathtaking locales, and popular attractions of Cherrapunji trip. Blessed with the serene lakes, gurgling cascades, revered shrines, and ancient caves, the Cherrapunji tour makes your vacations memorable. During the Cherrapunji trip, you will be provided with a stay in the 3-star hotel, scrumptious meals, an AC vehicle for swift transfers, and sightseeing tours. You can also customize the tour as per your requirement and budget.
3 Days Tour to Cherrapunji
Guwahati - Cherrapunji - Guwahati
- Delve into the beauty of Umiam Lake
- Visit Nohkalikai Falls, Wah Kaba Falls, Kynrem Falls, Seven Sister Falls, and Rainbow Falls
- Explore Mawsmai Cave and Arwah Cave
- Bask in the spiritual aura of Don Bosco Shrine
Your trip to Cherrapunji starts with your arrival in Guwahati. Our tour representative will meet you at the Guwahati Airport or railway station and guide you towards the AC vehicle in which you will travel to Cherrapunjee. Board the car and enjoy the road trip to the highest altitude town of Northeast India and among the wettest places on the Earth. En route, you will visit Umiam Lake, which is one of the biggest artificial lakes in Meghalaya. This lake is renowned for water sports and adventure activities like Kayaking, water cycling, and boating. At the lake, you can enjoy some delicious momos while enjoying the scenic beauty of the lake.
After spending some time at Umiam Lake you will head towards Cherrapunji. On arrival, you will have an assisted transfer to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities and unwind. The rest of the day is at your leisure. You can choose to stay in your hotel or stroll near the resort.
Return to the hotel, savor a hearty dinner, and slip into your cozy for a restful sleep after a hectic day.
Wake up to a beautiful day and have a toothsome meal. Post breakfast, start your sightseeing tour of the day. You will visit Nohkalikai Falls, which is the tallest plunge waterfall in India with a height of 340 m. The gushing water of this cascade makes a plunge pool and the water is green colored. Enjoy the panoramic view of the waterfall that is located amidst the lush surroundings.
After this, you will visit Mawsmai Cave that is adorned with stalagmites and stalactites along them. It is home to different types of flora and fauna and then heads towards Don Bosco Shrine that houses the relics of Saint Don Bosco. Later go to Wah Kaba Falls, which is gushing from the height of 190 m into a gorge and there are several legends related to this waterfall. During the sightseeing tour, also visit Kynrem Falls that is a three-tiered waterfall glass from a height of 305 m and the 7th highest waterfall in the country, and then go to Seven Sister Falls. As the name suggests, there are seven distinct waterfalls plunging out of the lush green vegetation. It is an ideal picnic spot for families and kids. You can spend quality time here amidst the lush surroundings and rejuvenate.
After this, you will explore one more waterfall of this region that is Rainbow Falls in which you can see rainbows. Then you will head towards Arwah Cave, which is a treasure trove of some of the hidden wonders. Enjoy the thrill of walking in the unknown of this offbeat cave. There are other caves in and around Cherrapunji, if time and permits then you can visit them also.
Return to the hotel after the sightseeing tour of the popular attractions. Enjoy the scrumptious dinner at the hotel and have a sound sleep in your room.
This is the last day of the short escape tour of Cherrapunji. Post breakfast, complete the check-out formalities at the hotel, and head towards Guwahati. On arrival, you will have an assisted transfer to Guwahati Airport or Railway Station for onward journey.
|02 Adults||INR 10,750/-|
|04 Adults||INR 9,000/-|
Standard (3*) Hotels to be used/ Similar
|City||Hotel||Room Category||Number of Nights|
- Accommodation using base category DBL/ Twin Room
- Meals (Breakfast & Dinner)
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Vehicle with all India Tourist permit
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding/ Safari
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from till 30th sep 2021
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- We hope we have covered almost all the points and if you would have any question and clarification, kindly do let us know to assist you.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 3 Days / 2 Night
- Guwahati - Cherrapunji - Guwa...