Hassan tour is designed for you to explore the famous temples of Halebidu, admire the architecture of the Belur sites, and explore the well-known places of Hassan. This 3 days tour from Bangalore is equipped with smooth transfers, comfortable stays, delectable meals, and great sightseeing tours. Our tour representative is a professional who masters in all locations and is responsible for not only providing you with all the information but also making your trip to Hassan from Bangalore hassle-free and memorable. So, go ahead and explore Hassan with ease.
3 Days Tour to Hassan
- Explore the famous temples of Halebidu.
- Admire the beautiful architecture of Belur and Halebidu sites.
- Witness the 57 feet tall monolith statue at Shravanabelagola.
Get picked up from the Bangalore airport/ railway station/ address by our representative who will transfer you to Hassan. On the way, visit Shravanabelagola, one of the most known religious sites for Jain devotees. Witness the 57 feet tall monolith statue of Bhagavan Gomateshwara Bahubali. Continue your drive to Hassan.
On arrival, check in to the hotel and take some rest. Enjoy the evening doing leisure activities. To make the most of your time, you can explore the surroundings or explore the famous Jain and Hindu temples. Spend a comfortable night at the hotel.
Distance from Bangalore to Hassan: 182 km
Travel Time: 4 hours (approx.)
Wake up to a hearty breakfast and proceed for a full-day trip from Hassan to Belur and Halebidu. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage of Belur and the famous Halebidu temples. These 12th-century temples are known for their South Indian architecture and have carvings from Puranas, Upnishads, and characters from Ramayana and Mahabharata. Afterwards, return to Hassan and spend a comfortable night at the hotel.
This is the last day of your Hassan tour from Bangalore. So, after having your breakfast, leave Hassan and drive back to Bangalore for your onward journey.
Price Per Person
|02 Adults||INR 7,300/-|
|04 Adults||INR 5,450/-|
Standard (3*) Hotels to be used/ Similar
|City||Hotel||Room Category||Number of Nights|
|Hassan||Mallige residency||Standard AC Room||02|
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily Meals- Only Breakfast in above mention Hotel.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Swift Dzire ( For 02 Guests ) & Toyota Innova ( For 4 Guests) / Similar.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Air Fare.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
The above rates are valid till 30th Sep 2021.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions : For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 3 Days / 2 Night