Explore the majestic beauty of the popular hill station of Panchgani with our 3 days Panchgani tour, which will start from Pune or Mumbai. It is an amazing getaway for those who wish to escape from the hustle bustle of city life and spend some time amidst serene nature. Perched at an altitude of 1,334 m above sea level, Panchgani is renowned as a Table Land. This beautiful hill town is packed with towering hills, lush forests, gushing cascades, and serene valleys. This is a paradise for nature lovers and peace seekers. During the tour, you can enjoy the sightseeing tour and explore some of the popular tourist attractions of this hill station. Visit the renowned viewpoints of the hill town and also indulge in water sports with your kids and family. You will be provided with cozy stays, comfortable transfers, sightseeing tours, and delicious meals for pleasurable vacations. This tour is customizable and you can modify the itinerary at your convenience.
3 Days Tour to Panchgani
Pune/ Mumbai - Panchgani - Pune/ Mumbai
- Visit Rajpuri Caves, it holds religious significance
- Take a holy bath in the revered kunds
- Enjoy an aerial view of lush vegetation from Kamalgad Fort
- Witness the beautiful view of Koyna Valley from Hunter Point
- Enjoy water sports at Dhoom Dam
- Visit Sydney Point and enjoy beautiful views
Your Panchgani tour will start with your arrival in Pune or Mumbai. Our tour representative will meet you at the airport or railway station and pick you up. You will board the vehicle and head towards Panchgani, which is located in the Satara district of Maharashtra. This is a popular tourist destination and a renowned hill town. This town is aptly named Panchgani meaning ‘land between five villages’. Situated in the middle of the five hills in Sahyadri mountain ranges, Panchgani is often referred to as ‘Mecca of Maharashtra’.
On arrival in Panchgani, you will have an assisted transfer to your resort. Complete the check in formalities and unwind. The rest of the time is at your leisure. You can explore the natural settings near your hotel or relax in your rooms.
Enjoy the scrumptious meals at the hotel and have a sound sleep in your cozy bed.
Distance from Mumbai to Panchgani: 250 km
Travel Time: 5 hours (approx.)
Distance from Pune to Panchgani: 100 kmTravel Time: 2 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Wake up to a beautiful day and have a hearty meal. Later, go for a sightseeing tour of Panchgani and explore the exquisite beauty of this renowned hill town. Visit Rajpuri Caves, which holds a religious significance and it is believed that Lord Kartikeya performs various religious rituals and penances practices here. These ancient caves are also believed to provide shelter to Pandavas during their exile. There are several ponds and as per belief, River Ganges flows into these kunds or ponds. Devotees take a holy bath in these water bodies to cure all kinds of diseases.
After this, you will visit Kamalgad Fort which is located at an altitude of 1,375 m above sea level in front of Kenjalgad. From the top of the fort, you can witness the breathtaking views of Dhom backwaters, dense woods, and lush green vegetation. This is one of the highest hill forts in the region. Spend some quality time in the peaceful surroundings and relax for a while.
Then head towards Hunter Point that is located on the west side of the second highest peak of the region that is Connaught Peak, which rises 1,290 m above sea level. Delight in the beautiful view of the Koyna Valley from the viewpoint that is encompassed by Sahyadri mountain ranges. After enjoying the scenic views from Hunter Point, you will head towards Sydney Point, which is renowned for offering the panoramic view of the Krishna Valley, Kamalgad Fort, Dhoom Dam, and the city of Wai. This quaint little hillock overlooking the lush green Krishna Valley. This place is named after the Commander in Chief and senior member of the council, Sir Sydney Beckworth. You can enjoy the enchanting views of the Pandavgad and Mandhardeo mountain ranges from here.
Lastly, you will visit Dhoom Dam that is renowned for water sports. It is a beautiful boating spot. You can hire scooter boats and speed boats near the dam. Encompassed by mountain ranges covered with lush greenery, Dhoom Dam is an amazing place to enjoy your time with kids and family. Indulge in water sports activities and spend some quality time with your loved ones.
After sightseeing the popular tourist attractions, return to the hotel. The rest of the evening is at your leisure. You can visit the local market and enjoy shopping there. Buy some souvenirs for your loved ones and yourself.
Savor the scrumptious meal at the hotel and have a sound sleep into your cozy bed.
This is the last day of the Panchgani tour. Enjoy the toothsome meal in the morning and then complete the check out formalities. Head towards Mumbai or Pune. You will have an assisted transfer to the airport or railway station for your onwards journey.
Price Per Person
|02 Adults||INR 9,500/-|
|04 Adults||INR 6,200/-|
Standard (3*) Hotels to be used/ Similar
|City||Hotel||Room Category||Number of Nights|
|Panchgani||Elysium Resort Panchgani||Double Room||02|
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily MealsBreakfast in above mention Hotel.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Dzire (For 02 Guests) & Toyota Innova (For 4 Guests) / Similar.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Air Fare/ Train Fare.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes*, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
The above rates are valid till 30th September 2021.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions : For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 3 Days / 2 Night
- Pune/ Mumbai - Panchgani - Pu...