Witness the enchanting beauty of Satpura National Park while observing the exotic species of flora and fauna with our wildlife tour package. Located amidst the Satpura Ranges, the national park is rich in biodiversity and comes under Satpura Tiger Reserve. It is a paradise for nature lovers and shutterbugs. Spot the animals in their natural habitat and soak in the beauty of lush greenery. Enjoy the jungle safari and explore the wilderness of the national park. During the tour, you will be provided with all sorts of facilities including comfortable stays, smooth transfers, delicious meals, and sightseeing tours. This tour package is customizable and you can modify the itinerary as per your requirements and budget. Here is the detailed itinerary of this wildlife tour.
3 Days Tour to Satpura National Park
Bhopal – Satpura National Park – Bhopa
- Explore the Satpura National Park
- Indulge in jungle safari
- Spot exotic species of wildlife species
- Go for a boat ride in the Denwa River
- Enjoy boat safari and indulge in bird watching
Your wildlife tour starts upon your arrival in Pipariya or Bhopal. Our tour representative will meet you at the Pipariya or Bhopal railway station or airport and pick you up for the onward journey. You will start your journey to Satpura National Park, which is a paradise for nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts. Renowned for its exotic diversity of flora and fauna, Satpura National Park is blessed with enthralling landscapes. The hilly terrains, deep gorges, streamlets, and lush greenery enhances the charm of the national park.
On arrival, you will have an assisted transfer to the pre-booked hotels. Complete the check in formalities and unwind. The rest of the time is at your leisure. You can stroll near the resort and enjoy the natural setting of the surroundings or relax in your room. Overnight stay at the hotel in Satpura.
On the 2nd day of the tour, enjoy a hearty meal and then start your exploration tour of the national park. You can partake in the jungle safari to explore the national park by jeep, boat, or on elephant back. Jeep safari is one of the best ways to explore the park and spot the different species of animals including leopard, Indian bison, wild boar, and sloth bear, you can also spot a tiger roaming free in its natural habitat.
Apart from a jeep ride, you can enjoy boating in Denwa River, which is also one of the best experiences that one can have in their lifetime. Boat Safari in Satpura bids a great opportunity to witness the beautiful hills and thrilling wildlife of the forest. You can spot a huge species of birds and animals while paddling mutely along the border of the jungle.
After the sightseeing tour of the national park, return to the hotel. Have a toothsome dinner and enjoy a sound sleep in your cozy room.
Wake up early in the morning and have a delicious meal. Complete the check out formalities and proceed for the jungle safari to enjoy the bird watching, see the vast variety of flowers as well as trees, and get glimpses of the animals in their territory. After enjoying the safari, you will head towards Bhopal. On arrival, you will have an assisted transfer to the airport or railway station for your onward journey.
* required field
|No. of Pax
|Price Per Person Including Taxes
|06 Guests Travelling Together
Standard Hotels to be used/ Similar
|Hotel or Similar
|Number of Nights
|Satpura Tiger Reserve, Madhai
- Accommodation using 03 Double Starting Room Category of Each Hotel
- Daily Meals- All Meals in above mentioned Hotel.
- 01 Jeep Safari in National Park
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary inclusive of Driver allowances, Parking, Toll Taxes, Parking by Non Air – Conditioned Toyota Innova/ Similar.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- Room Heater charges as per the hotel
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above-mentioned cost is valid for mentioned dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions :For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- 3 Days / 2 Night
- Bhopal – Satpura National P...