Manali Tour Package by Indian Holiday is 3 Nights / 4 Days tour package which takes you to captivating destinations like Manali, Kullu and Manikaran. This holiday package makes you enjoy your holiday to the fullest as you spend some great time amid the green valleys and snow capped mountains at these beautiful destinations.
4 Day Trip to Manali
Manali - Manikaran - Manali
- Visit to the Gurudwara of Manikaran
- Sightseeing in Manali including Hadmiba Devi Temple
- Explore the Tibetan Monastery in Manali
Up on your arrival at Chandigarh Airport/ Railway Station, you will be greeted by IHPL Representative and drive to Manali.
Enjoy the scenic beauty of enchanting Kullu Valley while you drive to Manali. In Hinduism, Manu was said to have survived a great flood that destroyed the rest of the world. He then recreated mankind in this Kullu Valley town. Boost your adrenaline rush while you enjoy White Water Rafting in the gushing waters of the Beas River (on your own). Later arrive in Manali and check in at the hotel for an overnight stay.
Today, get all set for visiting the prime attractions of Manali. Visit Hadimba Devi Temple- an ancient temple around 450 years old that is dedicated to Hadimba Devi wide of one of the Pandava brothers Bhim, Jagatsukh- a small village that houses old Shikara-style temples and Vashisht Kund- hot water sulphur springs.
Later in the day explore the Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft centre. Take a walk upto the old Vashisht village and Mall Road by your own and come back to Hotel for an overnight stay
On this day you are taken on a one-day excursion to Manikaran that has the hottest Sulphur Spring in the world. This is a pious spot for Sikhs and Hindus. You may bath in the healing, mineral-rich waters of the spring and eat the Langar, a charitable buffet organized by the Gurudwara committee. Return to your hotel for your dinner in the evening and overnight stay.
This is the last day of the trip. Post breakfast you will be driven to Chandigarh. This is where your memorable trip comes to an end.
Quote - 1 ( Valid till 30th April 2021 )
Price of Per Person Inclusive of taxes based on Minimum 05 Guests Travelling Together @ INR 8,999 /-
Quote - 2 ( Valid From 01st May 2021 Onwards )
Price of Per Person Inclusive of taxes based on Minimum 05 Guests Travelling Together @ INR 9,499 /-
Standard Hotel to be Used/ Similar
|City||Hotel||Room||Meals||No of Night|
|Manali||Angle’s Inn/ Lotus Himalaya||Deluxe||Breakfast & Dinner||03 Nights|
Quote - 2 ( Valid From 15th Apr 2021 Onwards )
Price of Per Person Inclusive of taxes based on Minimum 05 Guests Travelling Together @ INR 13,499 /-
Deluxe Hotel to be Used/ Similar
|City||Hotel||Room||Meals||No of Night|
|Manali||Renest River Country Resort/ Mastiff Grand||Sparrow/ Premium||Breakfast & Dinner||03 Nights|
- Accommodation using 02 Double Starting Rooms Category of Hotels with an extra bed.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner – As per the Package in the Hotel.
- Airport or Railway Station Pick up & Drop along with local Sightseeing as per the Itinerary by Ac Toyota Innova/ Similar ( Air- Condition will not operate in Hills).
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
The above rates are valid from 1st April till 30th Sep 2021
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions : For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
We hope we have covered almost all the points and if you would have any question and clarification, kindly do let us know to assist you.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 4 Days / 3 Night
- Manali - Manikaran - Manali