Amarnath Yatra is not just a pilgrimage. Rather it is a journey of faith that leads you one step closer towards Lord Shiva. Meticulously designed Amarnath Yatra by Helicopter from Baltal help you to complete the sacred sojourn with ease. Spanning for over 4 days and 3 nights, the trip allows you to seek the blessings of the almighty and explore the scenic attractions of Srinagar. Another key point to note about the trip is that it enables the differently abled people, senior citizens and devotees with some time constraints to complete the Yatra without any hassle. Thus, wait no more
Upon arrival in Srinagar, receive warm welcome from our tour representative. He will further help you with a guided transfer to Sonmarg. Srinagar, the beautiful capital city of Jammu Kashmir presents innumerable sights to behold. Admire the scenic roadways meandering through the imposing Himalayas en route. Once you reach your destination, complete the check-in formalities and enjoy rest of the day leisurely.
Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 of the Amarnath Yatra by Helicopter from Baltal starts with a helicopter ride from Baltal up till Panjtarni. As you land at the Panjtarni helipad, the most exciting part of the Yatra begins. The last 6 km of the journey to the Amarnath cave can be easily completed on foot, Palkis or horsebacks. Reaching the holy cave is a soul-stirring experience. Pay obeisance to Lord Shiva who resides here in the form of an ice lingam.
Unveil the mysteries associated with the holy cave and if you get lucky enough, you may get to witness a pair of the immortal pigeon. Spotting them is considered to be auspicious. Once done with exploring the cave till your heart’s content, return to Panjtarni. From there, you will board the helicopter to reach Baltal. This completes your Amarnath Yatra.
A night stay is planned at the hotel in Sonmarg.
Start the day with scrumptious breakfast. Later on, leave for Srinagar. The picturesque destination looks truly stunning in every sense. After reaching, you will head towards the scenic Mughal Gardens. Counted as one of the most popular tourist attractions of Srinagar, these gardens exude natural beauty. Consisting of Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh, these gardens are adorned with lush greenery and scented flowers. The day ends with a delightful Shikara ride on the placid waters of the Dal Lake (at your own cost).
Reach hotel for an overnight stay.
This is the last day of the tour. Thereafter, get comfortably transferred to the Srinagar airport. From there board the flight towards your onward destination.
Price per person including taxes based on 02 Guests Travelling Together
@ INR 20,000 /-
Price per person including taxes based on 04 Guests Travelling Together
@ INR 18,400 /-
Price per person including taxes based on 06 Guests Travelling Together
@ INR 17,900 /-
Standard 3* Hotels to be Used/ Similar
|Sonmarg - 2 Nights||Glacier Heights/Similar||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Srinagar - 1 Nights||Regal Palace/Similar||Breakfast and Dinner|
Tour cost Includes:-
- All transfers and sightseeing by NAC sedan car up to 2 adults and Innova from 4 adults to 6 adults.
- 02 nights in Sonmarg at Hotel.
- 1 night in Srinagar.
Return Tickets for Amarnath ji Darshan Via Baltal.
- Accommodation in Dbl room with breakfast and dinner.
- Pick up & drop at Srinagar Airport.
Permission has been included in return helicopter.
Cost Does Not Include:-
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Pony /Horses/ Sledging (it is done by Bargaining)
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person.
- Monument fees at all places and gardens.
- Thajwas glacier trip at Sonmarg (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies and Is on direct payment basis).
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat.
- All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other.
- All taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, etc are as applicable on date. Any future hike on same would be charged extra.
- The attached rates are valid for the given dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your
- Booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- Terms & conditions : click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- 4 Days / 3 Night
- Srinagar - Baltal - Panjtarni...