Sri Amarnath Yatra is one of the most important pilgrimage centers for Hindus, especially for the followers of Lord Shiva. The shrine however is not accessible all throughout the year owing to the harsh weather conditions.
Visiting the Amarnath Cave is not an easy task, due to rocky terrain and high altitude, but Amarnath Yatra by Helicopter Tour from Pahalgam will make your visit an easier one and less time-consuming. That’s not all; the tour also includes sightseeing of beautiful Srinagar.
On your arrival in Srinagar meet our tour representative and get transferred Pahalgam. On reaching Pahalgam, check-in at your pre-booked hotel and relax. Stay overnight in the hotel.
On the second day of the tour, you are transferred to Panjtarni by helicopter, from where you can either choose to hire a horse or palki or walk to reach the holy shrine of Amarnath.
Once done with darshans, return to Panjtarni by either walking, or hiring a palki or horse. From Panjtarni proceed to Pahalgam by helicopter. From Pahalgam, you are transferred to Srinagar by road. Check in at your hotel on reaching Srinagar and relax. Overnight stay in the hotel in Srinagar.
On the third day of the Amarnath Yatra by Helicopter Tour, get ready for Srinagar sightseeing, after breakfast. The sites to be visited include the popular Mughal Gardens, Shrinagar’s prime attraction.
Mughal Gardens’ Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh are most famed. Nishat Bagh or the Garden of Pleasure was built in 1636 by Asif Jha and the Shalimar Bagh or the Abode of Love dates back to 1619 when Jahangir commissioned it for his beloved wife, Nur Jahan. Any tour to Srinagar is incomplete if it doesn’t include Shikara Ride, thus you cruise on Dal Lake aboard the traditional houseboats of Kashmir. Please note, the cost of boat-ride is not included in the itinerary.
Return to your room for dinner and overnight stay.
Have your breakfast and check-out from the hotel. You get a timely transfer to Srinagar Airport for your onward journey.
|No of Pax||Cost with 2* Hotel||Cost with 3* Hotel||Cost with 4* Hotel|
|02 Pax||INR 21,300/- Per Person||INR 22,600/- Per Person||INR 27,200/- Per Person|
|04 Pax||INR 19,300/- Per Person||INR 20,650/- Per Person||INR 25,300/- Per Person|
|06 Pax||INR 18,900/- Per Person (Innova)||INR 20,000/- Per Person||INR 24,600/- Per Person|
|08 Pax||INR 18,720/- Per Person (Tempo)||INR 20,300/- Per Person||INR 25,000/- Per Person|
|10 Pax||INR 18,700/- Per Person||INR 19,900/- Per Person||INR 24,500/- Per Person|
|Extra bed||INR 16,300/- Per Person||INR 18,400/- Per Person||INR 19,600/- Per Person|
|Srinagar||City Grace||Royal Arabia||Pine Spring|
- All transfers and sightseeing by NAC Indigo/Tavera/Winger/Tempo/Coach
- 01 night in Pahalgam at Hotel.
- 02 nights in Srinagar at Hotel
- Return Tickets for Amarnath ji Darshan via Pahalgam.
- Accommodation on MAP (Breakfast & Dinner) basis
- Pick up & drop at Srinagar Airport.
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Pony /Horses/ Sledging (payment can be decided upon bargaining)
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
- Monument fees at all places and gardens.
- Thajwas glacier trip at Sonmarg (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies and is on direct payment basis)
- Aru, Betaab valley and Chandanwari trip at Pahalgam (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Pahalgam only and is on direct payment basis)
- Non-Veg food in Houseboat.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat.
- Expenses of personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc. and any other
- (GST is extra on total billing)
- 4 Days / 3 Night
- Srinagar - Pahalgam - Panjtar...