Kerala is snuggled in the middle of the verdant Western Ghats and the azure Arabian Sea. The charismatic beauty of Kerala allures visitors for a holiday. This tour covers the mighty Athirapally waterfalls. The next destination is Munnar, the beautiful hill station nestled in Western Ghats at the confluence of three streams. Move on to Alleppey, the Venice of the East. Enjoy a scenic houseboat ride on the legendary backwaters. Kovalam is the leisurely beach getaway of Kerala. Replete with beach fun, Ayurvedic massages and relaxing stay it also covers the lovely attractions of Thiruvananthapuram. Read the itinerary for detailed information of your tour.
Munnar Athirapally Kerala Tour
Cochin - Athirapally - Munnar - Alleppey - Kovalam - Trivandrum
- View the beautiful Athirapally Waterfalls
- Savor the Sweet Aroma of Tea Plantations
- Munnar Sightseeing and Attractions
- Alleppey houseboat tour
- Beach leisure at Kovalam
- Thiruvananthapuram sightseeing
Upon arrival at the Kochi Airport/ Railway Station in Ernakulam, you will be transferred to Athirapally. It is considered as the land of forests, rivers and great waterfalls. Upon arrival Athirapally, check into the hotel. The rest of the evening is free to explore the sights and sounds of Athirapally.
Athirapally Waterfalls is known as the Niagara Falls of India. The spectacular view of the cascading waterfalls from heights of 80 feet is an experience par excellence. It lies within the wilderness of the Sholayar Range which offers a beautiful breathtaking view. Stay overnight in Athirapally.
Post breakfast in the morning; embark on sightseeing tour of Charpa Falls, Vazhachal Waterfalls, Vazhachal Forest Gardens and Thumpurmuzhi Gardens. Located close to the Athirapally Falls, the Vazhachal Waterfalls are a part of the Chalakudy river stream. The rest of the day is free to explore the fishing spot in the river. Later, pay a visit to the tribal village and trek to the base of the waterfall. Stay overnight in Athirapally.
Post breakfast in the morning, drive to Munnar, enveloped in the lush greenery. It is breathtakingly beautiful, and a refuge for peace loving tourists. It is an idyllic tourist destination in the God’s Own Country and considered as the Gateway to the South Indian hills. En-route, you can also watch the lovely waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colorful flowers in Blossom Gardens.
Later, check into the hotel and retire for the day, amidst the comforts of your room. The rest of the day is free to explore this beautiful hill town. Stay overnight in Munnar.
Post breakfast in the morning; embark on sightseeing tour of Munnar. Later, visit the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the rare mountain goats also known as the Nilgiri Tahr, and Mattupetty Dam. The Shola forests around the Mattupetty Dam are perfect for bird watching and trekking. Kundala is a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams- Kundala, Mudrapuzha and Nallathanni. You can also visit Echo Point, View Point and verdant tea gardens. The rest of the day is free to explore the allures of picturesque town. Stay overnight in Munnar.
Post breakfast drive to Alleppey. Upon arrival, board the traditionally decorated houseboat to enjoy a scenic ride through the backwaters. Stay overnight on board the houseboat.
Post breakfast check out from the houseboat, proceed towards Kovalam. Thereafter, enjoy a leisurely stay on the beach. Stay overnight in Kovalam.
In the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of Thiruvananthapuram which include Padmanabha Swamy temple, Veli Tourist Village, Museum Complex, Science & Technology Museum, Shangmugham Beach and Aakulam boat club etc. Stay overnight in Kovalam.
Today, you will be transferred to the Trivandrum airport/railway station to board flight for onward journey.
VALIDITY – 01 OCTOBER 2020 TO 31 MARCH 2021 (EXCEPT 20 DEC TO 05 JAN 2021)
|Adults||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|02 Guests||USD 650||USD 760||USD 995|
|04 Guests||USD 525||USD 635||USD 880|
HOTELS ENVISAGED AS UNDER OR SIMILAR:
|City||3 star Hotels||4 star Hotels||5 star Hotels|
|Athirapally||Hotel Green Trees||Hotel Green Trees||Rain Forest Resort|
|Munnar||Misty Mountain||Devonshire Greens||Elixir Hills - Suites Resort and Spa|
|Alleppey||Deluxe A/C Houseboat||Premium A/c Houseboat||Luxury Houseboat|
|Kovalam||Abad Harmonia||Travancore Heritage||Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel|
- Accommodation 7 Nights on Double sharing on Bed & Breakfast basis. Except overnight houseboat on Full Board basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Indigo based on 02 Persons and Toyota Innova based on 4 Persons.
- Assistance on Arrival and departure.
- Service of an English speaking guide for sightseeing as per the above program.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
The above rates are valid from October 01st 2020 to March 31st 2021 except December 20th 2020 to January 10th 2021.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.tourism-of-india.com/terms-and-conditions.html
All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client)copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 8 Days / 7 Night
- Cochin - Athirapally - Munnar...