Auli Tour Package from Delhi spans for 6 days/ 5 nights offering you a wonderful chance to visit some of the scenic and highly revered places in India. The destinations that are covered during this well-planned itinerary are Haridwar, Auli, Rishikesh and Joshimath. All these destinations are blessed with eye-catching natural beauty and renowned attractions alluring a lot of devotees and travelers every year.
Haridwar is s spiritual delight, Rishikesh is essentially visited for its ancient temples and ashrams; Auli is a major skiing destination; and Joshimath is popular for its Bhavishya Badri shrine. Other than this, you may also opt for trekking, rafting, mountaineering, rock climbing and other amazing activities in Rishikesh.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
- Evening Ganga arti at Har-ki-Paudi in Haridwar
- Visit to Devprayag, Rudraprayag and Karnaprayag
- Enjoy Skiing in Auli
- Visit to Parmarth Niketan Ashram, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi's Ashram, Sivananda Ashram
- Visit Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula and the popular ashrams of Parmarth Niketan
- Enjoy the magnificent views of Nanda Devi peak and Artificial Lake, Auli
In the morning, after breakfast, begin your drive to Haridwar. On arrival, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel. You are now free. One of the holiest places for Hindus, Haridwar is largely visited by devotees of Lord Shiva and River Goddess Ganga. The venue of Magh Mela and world-renowned Kumbh Mela, Haridwar is a treat for your spiritual and religious self. In the evening, visit the largest of sacred bathing ghats of Haridwar: Har-ki-Pauri for attending the spectacular Ganga Aarti, a sight that you will remember for your lifetime.
Post breakfast, get on the road and start driving to Joshimath. On the way, halt at Devprayag (one of the Panch Prayag of River Alaknanda where it meets with River Bhagirathi), Rudraprayag (the meeting point of River Alaknanda and River Mandakini) and Karnprayag (the confluence of Rivers Alaknanda and Pindar). As you reach Joshimath, check in at the hotel Hotel. If time and energy permits, you can explore the surroundings. The gateway to Hem Kund and Badrinath, Joshimath receives a huge number of Sikh and Hindu between May and October. It is also the base for a number of popular treks such as Kuari Pass Trek and Valley of Flower trek.
On the 3rd day after breakfast, start your drive to Auli 16 km. Lying between the altitude range of 2500 m to2050 m, Auli is one of premier Skiing Resort in India. If you do not wish to travel by road, the other option is to take the 3.9 km cable car ride. The longest cable car ride in Asia, it takes you to a scenic Ski resort. On the way, treat your eyes to the mesmerizing views of the surroundings. On arriving, complete the check-in. Later on, you can enjoy Skiing on the slopes of Auli with the assistance of the resort's instructors. The day is going to be an exciting one.
Overnight stay at one of the resorts in Auli.
You can partake in Skiing at Auli trip, on a full board basis. Skiing equipment will be made available to you. If you are a beginner, you are going to get full assistance. The ski slopes offer a panoramic view of high Himalayan peaks including Nanda Devi, 7818 m. A 500 m long ski-lift and an 800 m long chair-lift connect the upper and lower snow slopes of Auli.
You can visit Gurso Bugyal, a picturesque location from where you get to enjoy magnificent views of Trishul Peak, Dron Parvat and Nanda Devi adding on to its beauty is the green surrounding that makes it look more enthralling. Within close vicinity, lies Chattrakund, a pristine lake that is known for its crystal clear blue waters. It is also an ideal picnic spot for those who love nature and its silence. Another important attraction you may visit in Auli is Auli Artificial Lake which is one of the highest man-made lakes in the World. Surrounded by mighty peaks of Himalayas, the lake was developed by government to produce artificial snow.
Overnight stay in Auli.
Today, you visit the popular religious sites of the area- Narsingh Temple and Shankracharaya Math. Later in the day, hit the road to Rishikesh- the yoga capital of the World, which is home to several Ashrams. As you reach, check into the hotel. Rishikesh shot to fame in the world when the Beatles came here to visit the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi's Ashram. If time and energy permits, you can explore the surroundings on your own. Rishikesh is just 24 km from Haridwar. The place is not only known for its ashrams, yoga and meditation opportunities, but it is also popular as a river rafting destination.
After breakfast on the 6th day Auli tour package from Delhi, partake in sightseeing of Rishikesh including Ram Jhula- a popular landmark erected in 1986, this iron suspension bridge over River Ganges is placed at Muni ki Reti; Laxman Jhula- another iron bridge over the Ganges, it is 450 feet in length; Triveni Ghat- the confluence of holy Rivers Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati, it is also a revered bathing spot; Parmarth Niketan Ashram- founded in 1942 by Pujya Swami Shukdevanandji Maharaj, it is placed on the banks of the Ganges; Sivananda Ashram- another popular ashram offering Yoga and Meditation along with propounding a simple way of life; and Gita Kutir Tapovan Ashram- founded in 1974 by Sri Gita Nand ji Maharaj- the ashram works for social welfare of saints, yogis and monks. Thereafter, start driving Delhi. Get transferred to the airport/railway station for your onward journey.
Price per person including taxes
@ INR 22,000/- x 02 Guests = INR 44,000/-
Price per person including taxes
@ INR 18,500/- x 04 Guests = INR 74,000/-
Price per person including taxes
@ INR 16,000/- x 06 Guests = INR 96,000/-
Standard (3*) Hotels to be used/ Similar
|Destination||Hotel||Room Category||Meal Plan||Night Stay|
|Haridwar||Classic Residency||Deluxe Room||Breakfast & Dinner||1|
|Joshimath||Auli D||Deluxe Room||Breakfast & Dinner||1|
|Auli||Auli Village Resort||Cottage Room||Breakfast & Dinner||2|
|Rishikesh||Shiv Vilas||Deluxe Room||Breakfast & Dinner||1|
- Accommodation using starting room category of each hotel on double occupancy basis.
- Meal Plan: As per above mention at hotel / resort.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Dzire (02 to 03 pax) / Innova (04 to 06 pax) / Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra. (GST 5%)
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- Room Heater charges as per the hotel
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- PS: Above Special Rates are not applicable for Long Weekends/ Holidays/ Festivals and Air Condition will not operate in Hills Area.
- Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
- Note: Above rate is valid from 1st Apr 2019 to 15th Jul 2019.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above-mentioned cost is valid for mentioned dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions: For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Delhi – Haridwar – Joshim...