Kerala is one of the most beautiful destinations in southern part of India. It attracts domestic as well as international tourists, every year in large numbers. The state boasts of backwaters, beaches, sumptuous local cuisine, lush surroundings, several attractions, rich culture, variety of flora and fauna adventure opportunities and more. Kerala Backwater tour package for 3 nights and 4 days gives you a chance to explore the most beautiful regions in Kerala with cruising on the backwaters of Alleppey. Spot colorful birds during your visit to Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary.
Backwater Tour of Kerala
Cochin - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Cochin
- Bird watching at the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- Indulge in water skiing and windsailing in Kumarakom
- Backwater cruise on a houseboat in Alleppey
On arriving at the airport in Cochin, meet our tour representative who would help you with an assisted transfer to a hotel in Kumrakom. Check-in at a backwater resort. After completing the check-in formalities, get all set to explore the serene town. One of Kerala’s top tourist destinations, Kumarakom is extremely popular for its backwaters and bird watching experiences. The serenity sprinkled all around is simply going to charm you. Later, explore wildlife and bird species at the well-known Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary. Placed on the banks of Vembanad Lake, the sanctuary is also known as Vembanad Bird sanctuary and is home to several species of both resident as well as migratory birds. Birds like Indian Darter, Little cormorant, herons, kingfisher species, steppe eagle, osprey, marsh harrier, egrets, garganey teal, pin-tailed duck can be spotted here. Indulge in adventure activities like water skiing and windsailing, if you are an adventure enthusiast.
Stay overnight at the hotel.
The 2nd day post breakfast is for exploring the locales of Kumarakom. Set out to enjoy backwater cruise on the placid waters of Lake Vembanad. Get aboard a Kettuvallaum, a traditional houseboat. The day is going to be a memorable experience for you. Spot colorful birds, notice the village people indulged in the daily activities, visit the prime attractions falling on the route, the surrounding coconut grooves, treat your eyes to the verdant green all around, and so on. You will cruise around Kumarakom.
Stay overnight at the hotel.
Today, get ready to get transferrd to Alleppey or Alappuzha, by water. Check-in at the houseboat for an amazing overnight backwater cruise. The houseboats feature a kitchen, well-equipped rooms as per your need and all the other modern comforts. Have a comfortable stay amidst luxuries while paddy fields, Chinese fishing nets, coir villages, water lilies, rustic homes, coconut groves and temples pass by. Cruise concludes at Alleppey.
Early morning, assisted transfer to the Cochin airport to catch a flight for an onward journey.
Price of Per Person Inclusive of taxes based on Minimum 05 Guests Travelling Together @ INR 8,299 /-
Deluxe Hotel to be Used/ Similar
|City||Hotels||Rooms||Meals||No. of Nights|
|Kumarakom||Lakesong Resort||Punnamada||Breakfast||02 Nights|
|Alleppey||Houseboat||Premium||Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner||01 Night|
- Accommodation using 02 Double Starting Rooms Category of Hotels with an extra bed.
- Meals specified as above.
- Airport / Railway Station Pick up & Drop along with local Sightseeing as per the Itinerary by AC Innova.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
The above rates are valid from 01st April till 30th Sep 2021
The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions : For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
We hope we have covered almost all the points and if you would have any question and clarification, kindly do let us know to assist you.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 4 Days / 3 Night
- Cochin - Kumarakom - Alleppey...