A wonderful delight for the devotees, Badrinath Kedarnath helicopter package from Sirsi/Guptkashi allows you to complete the journey comfortably. We offer a hassle-free trip which you will complete on the same day. Seek the blessings of Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva. The same day trip to Badrinath and Kedarnath Yatra by helicopter starts from Sirsi helipad at 6:30 AM in the morning. During the tour, you will be getting a comfortable ride, delicious meals as well as the VIP Darshan of Badrinath temple and Kedarnath Temple.
Badrinath Kedarnath Helicopter Package From Sirsi
Sirsi - Kedarnath – Badrinath - Sirsi
- Helicopter Flying from Sirsi for VIP Darshan of Badrinath Kedarnath Temple
- VIP Darshan at the Kedarnath Dham
- Special Darshan at the Badrinath Dham
Your Badrinath Kedarnath tour package by helicopter starts as you arrive at Sirsi helipad at 6.30 AM. After this, you will board the helicopter and Start Badrinath Kedarnath Yatra by helicopter from Sirsi. On arrival, our representative will escort you to the Kedarnath temple. Home to one of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, the magnificent Kedarnath Dham looks truly spectacular. Enjoy the opportunity of Kedarnath Darshan with VIP delight at and get your Prashad. Afterward, fly to Sirsi/Guptkashi and board another helicopter which will take you to the Badrinath Helipad.
Upon reaching the Badrinath Temple, head to the sacred temple. Nestled amidst the Nar and Narayan peaks, the Badrinath Dham is counted as one of the 108 'Divya Desams' of Lord Vishnu. The scenic shrine is highly revered and remains thronged with the pilgrims. After completing the VIP Darshan at Badrinath temple and having your Prashad, return to Sirsi helipad. A divine spirit fills your mind as you end your Badrinath Kedarnath Yatra by helicopter.
You may stay overnight at Sirsi which can be arranged at an additional cost or proceed to the next destination.
|No. of Pax||Badrinath Kedarnath Helicopter Package Price|
INR 49,999 /- Per Person* inclusive of Royalty Charges & GST.
*Minimum Guests must be 06 and Body Weight of all Guests up to 420 Kg only.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Flying in hills are subject to many factors like delayed clearances from Air Force & Civil Aviation, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force (NOTAM), bad weather, sudden occurrence of technical snag in helicopter, illness of flying crew or late reporting of the guests at the helipads.
- Any passenger weighing above 80 Kg, shall have to pay extra weight charges @ INR 250/kg for the excess weight, toward the extra weight charges against Palki at Yamunotri, & shuttle service at Sersi on direct payment basis.
- Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party. Therefore, in your own interest, guests are hereby advised to kindly consult a doctor and get medical check-up done, before commencing the yatra. Medical check-up is mainly required if a guest has any medical suffering/condition.
- We shall refund the proportionate amount to the guests, in case either one, or both, of the dhams are not able to get completed due to bad weather conditions/technical snag/force majeure reasons.
- In case of charter getting cancelled due to bad weather on the date of travel of the guests, the booking will not be revalidated for the next day. Refund as per the refunds/cancellations policy shall be done to the clients, with no further obligation of HHSPL whatsoever. Any kind of inconvenience caused because of cancellation of flights is beyond the control of the operator. No compensation, reimbursement or arrangements shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
- Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party. Therefore, in your own interest, guests are hereby advised to kindly consult a doctor and get medical check-up done, before commencing the yatra. Medical check-up is mainly required if a guest has any medical suffering/condition
- Any donations, tips, pitthu and porter charges shall be borne by the guests only.
CARRIAGE BY AIR ACT, 1972
- The carriage is subject to Chopper Company regulations relating to the conditions of Non-International Carriage (Passenger and Baggage) framed in accordance with The Carriage by Air Act, 1972 and Notification regarding application of the carriage which is non-international.
- The liability of the company for damage sustained in the event of the death or wounding of a passenger or any other bodily injuiry suffered by passenger or by his registered baggage during the course of carriage by air will be governed by the provisions of sections 4,5,6 and the rules contained in the second Schedule of Carriage by Air Act 1972 with certain exceptions, adaptations, modifications, etc as notified in the Govt. of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation Notification and as amended from time to time.
NO AERIAL PHOTOPGRAPHY
- Aerial Photography from Helicopter is illegal and punishable by law and photography at the helipad is strictly prohibited.
- Infant below 2 years/12kg are carried free of charge. In case of verification of age, ID proof/birth certificate of the child shall be checked.
HAND BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- Only one handbag weighing a maximum of 2 kgs is allowed per passenger.
HELICOPTER WEIGHT LIMTATION
- Passengers would be taken on board depending up on the load and temperature conditions. Pilots call will be final. Maximum weight capacity of the helicopter is 420 kg (Excluding baggage weight) at these destinations. All passengers on board must be within this limit. Hence, passengers are advised to provide us their exact weights at the time of booking and carry baggage within the permissible limit.
- Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application or performance of service or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Delhi Jurisdiction.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount. Full amount has to be deposited 25 days prior to date of journey.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 15% of the cost. This will be permitted only if informed 10 days before arrival date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 10 days to the arrival, then the booking would be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges -
- More than 15 days before the departure date — 35% of total charter amount
- Between 08th to 15th day before departure date — 60% of total charter amount
- Up to 07th day before the departure date — No Refund.
- No show – No Refund.
- Bad weather – Full refund toward the proportionate amount of the unutilized sector(s), minus INR 25,000 toward the flight preparation and ground arrangement charges.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid for the above mentioned dates.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions :For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 1 Days / 0 Night
- Sirsi - Kedarnath – Badrina...