Ladakh deserves to be explored and understood. Take your time and explore the best of all, this journey will not rush your trip. Explore the stark beauty of the unrivalled Ladakh with an unhurried tour known as ‘Best of Ladakh”. During the 10 nights and 11 days of the tour you will witness the spectacular beauty of the ‘Land of High Passes’. The trip includes all the beautiful attractions of the Ladakh. This entire tour is crafted in a way to offer you a complete holiday experience. On you trip you not only enjoy the natural beauty, learn about the local lifestyle, food, arts and culture. Adventures also awaits for the enthusiasts. Let Ladakh make your way into hearts eternally.
- Shopping at Leh markets
- Visit Shanti Stupa and the Chowkhang Monastery
- Visit to Thiksey monastery during Indus valley tour
- Explore the enchanting Nubra Valley through camel safari
- Trip to the beautiful Yarabtso Lake
- Stay at the ethereal Pangong Lake
- Enjoy bird watching at Tsomoriri Lake
- Explore Hunder, Diskit and Stok villages
Visit to Alchi, Lamayuru and Spituk monasteries
Start 'Best of Ladakh' Tour with a warm welcome at Kushok Bakula Airport in Leh situated at height of 11700ft. Get transfer to hotel in the city which is a 3 / 4 km distance. Check-in and acclimatize to the high altitudes of Ladakh. These altitudes are low in atmospheric oxygen and therefore you need to rest and let your body adapt to the climate. In the evening around 4:30pm visit the Shanti Stupa, the Chowkhang monastery and local market in Leh. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Start the day with a refreshing breakfast. After your meal proceed for a full day tour of Indus Valley Monasteries. Today you visit the Royal Museum at Stok Palace, Thiksey, Stagna and Changchubling and Hemis Monasteries. The 90 km round trip will be covered in about 7-8 hours. Return for overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Start the day with an early breakfast at 8:00 am. Post meal proceed to drive to Nubra Valley which is 125 km distance and a 4-5 hour drive. Drive via the world famous Khardongla Pass nestled at 18360 ft. The views are breathtaking. At the Nubra Valley, visit silver sand dunes near Hunder village. It is also known as the desert in the sky. Also enjoy a double humped Camel safari in the unique cold desert. Visit the Diskit village which houses a famous monastery of the same name. Overnight stay at the camp in Nubra Valley.
Relish a leisurely morning breakfast and proceed to visit the Yarabtso Lake near Panamik village. After being dazzled by the cerulean waters of the untouched, hidden lake drive back to Leh 125 kms via Khardongla pass. Evening is free of activities. Explore the Leh market. Relish some appetizing delights of the unique region. Overnight at the hotel.
Today a full day excursion to Pangong Lake 135 km from Leh is planned. Post breakfast, proceed to the magical lake of Ladakh. As you drive towards the ethereal lake you cross the Changla Pass located at 17500ft. En-route you come across Durbuk and Tangtse villages in the Changthang region of Ladakh. When you view the beauty you shall understand the reason of why Pangong is considered one of the most amazing lakes in Asia. It is the world's highest salt water lake, 162Kms long of which 30% is India. The waters changes its color 4-5 times a day. Overnight stay at the Camp near the Lake side.
Today the day starts with early morning drive to Tsomoriri Lake. Around 240 kms from Pangong Lake, it is a 9-10 hour drive. Drive upto Kharu and then upto the sweet water Tso-Moriri Lake nestled at 4200m. On the way visit Chumathang Hot springs. Cross Mahe Bridge and then drive towards Tsomoriri Lake. On the way you can see Himalayan marmots. It is also a popular breeding and nesting area for thousands of migratory birds. There you can also see Brahimini Duck, Bar-headed goose and black naked cranes etc. Arrive Tsomoriri Lake by evening and check in at the tented camp near the lake. Overnight stay at the camp.
After an early breakfast on day 7, start driving to Leh via Tsokar Lake. On the way, take a halt to visit Puga Geo-Thermal Gas springs, visiting the Nomadic Rebo tents at Polo-kongka pass, and further after the pass, stop by Tsokar Lake - a wetland area. Stop here for photographs. If you are interested, you can also visit the monastery of tiny Thukje village. Overnight stay in hotel in leh
After breakfast, today you start driving to Ulley Resort from Leh. On the way, visit the great statue of Maitreya Buddha in the Likir monastery and the 1000 -year old murals of Alchi monastery, listed among the best Buddhist miniature paintings. Continue your road journey. Finally, you arrive Uley. Check-in at the resort/hotel. After completing the formalities, you can simply relax.
Post breakfast, start your excursion to visit Lunar landscapes, Lamayuru Monastery & Rizong Nunnery. You can also enjoy a day hike to Rizong village which takes 2-3 hours or a short Hike to Gera-Lardo village across Indus River. Overnight stay at Uleytokpo.
Start the day with delicious breakfast and drive back to Leh around 70km a 2-3 hour trip. En-route visit Spituk Monastery, Magnetic Hill and the Military Hall of Fame. Afternoon is free at leisure. Visit Leh's famous Moti market, Nowshare market, Balkhang chowk apricot vendors and Super Market. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Today take a transfer to airport to board flight from Leh Airport.
Hotels to be used
|Destination||Deluxe Hotel/ similar||Meal Plan|
|Nubra Valley||Mystic Meadow Camp||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Pangong Lake||Mystic Meadow Camp||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Tosomoriri lake||Nomadic Camp||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Uleytokpo||Ule Ethanic Resort (Standard Cottage)||Breakfast and Dinner|
Our Quote- For Indian National:
|No of Pax||Price|
|02||INR 55,000 per person|
|04||INR 40,000 per person|
|06||INR 34,600 per person|
Our Quote- For Foreign National:
|No of Pax||Price|
|02||USD 940 per person|
|04||USD 680 per person|
|06||USD 594 per person|
- Accommodation using double / Twin sharing room.
- Assistance on arrival & departure points
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner as mentioned above in the Package. ,
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Non Ac Innova/ Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Inner line permit for restricted areas of Nubra, Pangong and Tsomoriri areas (Guest are required to bring one a photocopy of their photo identity proof along with them).
- All tax as of now.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services. (USD 35 per day)
- Any Air fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Travel Insurance.
- All taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, etc are as applicable on date. Any future hike on same would be charged extra.
- The attached rates are valid for the given dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your.
- Booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs.
- For Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- 11 Days / 10 Night
- Delhi - Leh - Indus Valley - ...