India is the land of Lord Buddha and Buddhism. It was from here that Buddha spread the message of peace and brotherhood to the entire world. India is also home to several architectural marvels. However, the one that towers above all is the Taj Mahal. The brilliantly crafted itinerary Buddhist Circuit with Agra with Chartered Plane takes you on a journey to some of the most famous Buddhist sites in India which are of immense importance to Buddhists all around the world. Besides, you will also visit the Taj Mahal, a monument which symbolizes timelessness and eternal love. However, what makes this tour way different from the others is the luxury chartered plane provided to the guests during their tour. This allows them to be immersed in the utmost comfort and luxury with the outstanding facilities and VIP treatment onboard the plane, and throughout the entire duration of their tour.
Guests are picked up from Delhi hotel and transferred to Delhi airport by 0700hrs for departure to Gorakhpur via the luxury chartered plane. Upon landing at Gorakhpur, you are transferred by land to Kushinagar. Here, you are treated to the pleasures of sightseeing followed by a delicious lunch. Then, drive you way to Lumbini for local sightseeing. Return back to the hotel for a wonderful dinner followed by an overnight stay.
After enjoying a hearty breakfast, depart by land for Gorakhpur airport for your onward departure to Bodhgaya by the luxury chartered flight. After arriving in Bodhgaya, check in to a hotel and complete the check-in formalities. This is followed by a delicious lunch. In the evening, head out for local sightseeing and enjoying the popular tourist attractions in this area. Return back to the hotel for dinner. Stay overnight at Bodhgaya.
Participate in the early morning chanting followed by a hearty breakfast. You will then be transferred to the airport for your departure to Varanasi. Enjoy your luxurious ride on the chartered plane. After arriving in Varanasi, depart for Sarnath by road. After reaching Sarnath, visit the popular attractions, all of which have great historical, heritage and cultural value. The sightseeing tour is followed by lunch. After enjoying your lunch, check-in to the airport and fly to Agra via a luxury chartered plane. After arriving, visit the Taj Mahal, a spectacular monument which will captivate you with its exceedingly aesthetic proportions and architectural excellence. In the evening, the luxury chartered plane brings you back to Delhi. Our services come to an end upon your arrival at the Delhi Airport.
- Luxury Jet Plane Travel for Delhi-Gorakhpur-Bodhgaya-Varanasi - Agra-Delhi.
- VIP Handling at all designated Airports.
- 01 night accommodation at Indo Hokke Resort or Kansai, Lumbini
- 01 night accommodation at Imperial, Bodhgaya.
- All applicable veg / Non Vegetarian meals & in flight refreshments.
- Land transfer by A/C Innova & all monumental entry fees.
- Professional guide (preferably a language guide) at Gorakhpur, Bodhgaya, Varanasi & Agra.
- Rajgir & Agra Fort shall be only covered, if time permitting.
- Guest details including name, age, gender, weight, blood group, choice of meals (Veg / Non Veg) along with scanned copies of Passport should reach us upon confirmation of the tour in order to issue confirmation voucher accordingly.
- Guest shall be provided with Mach Air boarding passes at the hotel before transferring them to VIP entry gate at Domestic Airport (Terminal 1).
- Departure date can be fixed as per the choice of the guest in case of booking full charter; e.g. 09 Pax. In other cases, suitable fixed departure dates shall be offered by Mach Air as per the seats availability.
- Accommodation at the hotel shall be on a twin / dbl sharing basis.
- Single Room Supplement: @ INR 6000 Per Pax including of all taxes.
- All land transfers and local sightseeing are done by A/C Innova’s carrying max 05 passenger including guide.
- Guests can select the meal of their choice at hotels as per their choice i.e. Veg / Non Veg.
- Light refreshments shall be provided during flight including mineral water, juices, sandwiches, snacks etc.
- The Company representative and tour guide shall receive the guests on arrival at the airports of Gorakhpur, Bodhgaya, Varanasi and Agra.
- Flight crew and attendant shall take care of the guests during the flight and assist them while boarding and de-boarding.
- The tour shall continue as per the decided itinerary but there can be certain necessary changes due to unavoidable situations arising out of bad weather conditions en route or at landing airport, local flying restrictions, technical snags or crew health conditions.
- Mach Air can also cater for more charters on the same date in cases where the groups exceeds in the multiple of 09 pax.
- Guests can opt for travel insurance from their country of origin, although all passengers are insured along with the aircraft while flying within India.
- Children above the age of 2yrs will be considered as possessing a full ticket. There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
- All legal disputes are to be settled under the jurisdiction of Delhi.
- Maximum Baggage Allowances in the aircraft: Cabin Baggage: 10 Kg / Hand Baggage: 02 Kg.
Package excludes: Any meal unless specified above / Expenses of a personal nature like telephone / laundry bills / tips / Travel insurance / Services not specified above.
Payment Policy: 50% Payments against the booking shall be mandatory at the time of confirmation of the tour & balance to be made 15 days prior to the departure.
Cancellation Policy: 30 days prior Journey --- 35% of amount /15 days prior Journey --- 60% of amount /Less than 15 days --- No Refund.
- Fixed Departures on each Friday & Monday w.e.f. Nov 2017 to 27 April 2018 (Friday)
- GST 5 % extra on total billing.
- 3 Days / 2 Night
- Delhi – Gorakhpur (Kushinag...