Chardham Yatra in Uttarakhand is one of the holiest pilgrimages for Hindus. The holy sites in Uttarakhand- Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and the Badrinath Dham are divinely; believed to cleanse sins of a lifetime and the source to attain salvation. Chardham Yatra in Uttarakhand by helicopter offers an easy, time-saving and hassle free spiritual journey. Complete the sacred pilgrimage in just 2 days with our well-crafted itinerary.
The yatra starts from Dehradun Sahastradhara Helipad, proceeding to Harsil Helipad for visit to Gangotri. Next proceed to Kharsali Helipad for holy Darshan at Yamunotri, the holy origin of River Yamuna. Next, fly via helicopter to Kedarnath for a holy visit to Lord Shiva’s Jyotirlinga. Lastly make a visit to the divine Badrinath, a form of Lord Vishnu. Return to Sahastradhara by helicopter the next day completing the holy Char Dham Yatra.
Chardham Yatra by helicopter starts from Dehradun. Meet our tour representative at Sahastradhara helipad at Dehradun. Departure for Harsil helipad (the base for Gangotri) will be latest by 07:00 AM and the flying time is approximately 35 to 40 minutes.
On de-boarding your helicopter have a wholesome breakfast. Later, proceed for a visit to Gangotri Dham. The shrine marks the origin of the holy River Ganga. Get blessed in the divine setting and be back to Harsil helipad by 1100 Hrs.
Next, leave for Kharsali helipad to visit the sacred shrine of Yamunotri, which takes about 35 minutes. Upon arrival at Kharsali Helipad, check in to the Yamunotri Cottages.
After lunch, proceed towards Yamunotri by Palki. The 6 km trek through the scenic landscape of Uttarakhand takes approximately 1 hour.
On reaching Yamunotri shrine, pay homage to the River Goddess, who is also the sister of Yama, Lord of Death. Visiting the shrine is said to clean sins and grant salvation. After darshan, head back to Kharsali by evening.
Upon your arrival back to cottages, have refreshments, followed by dinner & overnight stay in Yamunotri.
Start the day with an early breakfast. After you are done, leave Kharsali for Kedarnath. As per as Government regulations, you will have to change helicopter at Guptkashi. Board another aircraft for Kedarnath, approximately a 35 min. flight.
Arrive to the holy Kedarnath temple by 0800 AM. The temple is situated at a distance of approximately 400 m from the helipad. One of the sacred 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, the temple is said to purify sins and attain moksha. Special darshan slips are booked for your quick darshan. After you are done with your prayers, you will be brought back to Guptkashi.
Leave for Badrinath by 10 AM. On your arrival proceed to the Badrinath Temple for darshan. One of the 108 divya desams of Lord Vishnu, Badrinath temple is the shrine of Lord Badri, a form of Lord Vishnu.
After darshan, transfer to helipad to board helicopter between 1 & 2 PM for Sahastradhara bringing end to the holy Char Dham Yatra.
- Cost of helicopter for Char Dham
- Trek by Palki at Yamunotri.
- VIP Darshan at All temples.
- Land vehicle at Harsil and Badrinath.
- One night stay at Kharsali on twin sharing basis at Yamunotri Cottages.
- All applicable meals.
- Assistance in darshan at all temples.
- Any special puja charges will have to be paid directly by passengers.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- Any Air fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Travel Insurance
- GST 5 % Extra on total billing
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Available Hotel property at Yamunotri is non-star category (All facility available) and the stay is arranged at best among all.
- Extra night due to bad weather will be borne by client itself.
- Indian Holiday Pvt Ltd reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions.
BAD WEATHER SITUATION:
If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day then we will try to complete the Yatra on next day depending on our schedule. In case we are completely unable to visit any Dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money. This means that if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund the amount according to flying time.
- 2 Days / 1 Night
- Dehradun – Gangotri – Yam...