Char Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand is believed to be one of the holiest pilgrimages according to Hinduism. The four destinations in the ‘Dev Bhoomi’ Uttarakhand are Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. Located in the high attitude of the mountains, the holy shrines are associated with legends of mythology. While devotees come to seek the blessings of the Gods, the arduous trek through the trails of Uttarakhand along with the long time is not always available. Therefore, Chardham Yatra by Helicopter provides divine blessings without hassle and saving you precious time.
Our 6-day and 5-night itinerary offers the chance to pay homage to river Goddess Yamuna, origin of river Goddess Ganga along with visit to Kedarnath, one of the 12 Jyotirlingas in India as well as the divya desam of Lord Vishnu (Badri). The helicopter completes a round trip from Dehradun.
- Bow your heads at Yamunotri temple
- Get blessings at Gangotri Temple
- Pay homage to Kedarnath temple
- Participate in Rudra Abhishek of the holy Jyotirlinga
- Short trip to the ancient Triyuginarayan temple of Lord Vishnu
- Attend exclusive Abhishek Puja at Badrinath temple
- Pay a visit to Mana village, near Badrinath
Arrive at Dehradun Airport or Railway station. Meet our tour representative to get assisted transfer to the hotel. Check in to the hotel and get sufficient rest as from the next day you will begin your holy Char Dham Yatra.
You can explore Dehradun at your own leisure or rest at the hotel.
Begin the day with a hearty breakfast at hotel (subject to the departure time). Complete check out formalities after you store the extra baggage at the hotel. Later, get assisted drop to Sahastradhara helipad in Dehradun.
Board your helicopter and start with your holy Chardham Yatra. The helicopter will land at Barkot helipad. Afterwards, drive to Yamunotri Cottages in Kharshali. After a refreshing lunch, commence with journey to Yamunotri Dham by Palki or Pony (as per availability).
Get darshan of Yamunotri temple, the origin of the holy river. River Yamuna believed to be the sister of Lord Yama is said to bless pilgrims and save them from painful as well as sudden death.
Later, in the evening return back to resort. Enjoy dinner and later a comfortable overnight stay.
Have your breakfast (subject to the departure time) and get assisted drop back to Barkot helipad. Board the helicopter to fly to Harshil. On arrival, get an assisted pick up and drive straight to Gangotri Dham by cab.
Gangotri Dham is the holy site of the origin of river Ganga. Legends state that the river goddess was brought on earth with great penance. The waters are so holy that they cleanse all sins and help attain salvation.
After blessings of the divine, get back to hotel for lunch. The evening is at your leisure. Stroll and enjoy the environs. Dinner and overnight stay at resort.
Today you will pay a visit to the holy Kedarnath temple. After breakfast (subject to the departure time), check out and get transfer to the helipad. Board helicopter to fly to Phata. Here you will change the helicopter and fly to Kedarnath.
On your arrival, check in at the hotel. Savor a delicious lunch. Later, in the afternoon visit the Bhairon Mandir. Attend the spectacular evening Aarti.
Get back to the resort for dinner and overnight stay.
Participate in the early morning Rudra Abhishek puja at Kedarnath Mandir. Feel blessed to watch the ceremony at the holy Jyotirlinga. Later have your breakfast (subject to the departure time). Next, fly to Phata. Here you will change the helicopter and fly to Badrinath.
Get pick up and transfer to resort by cab. On arrival, check-in and have a delightful lunch. Later proceed with VIP darshan for Badrinath Mandir. After getting divine blessings, pay a visit of Mana Village, one of the last villages before the border.
Get back to the resort for dinner and overnight stay.
Today, early in the morning attend the Maha Abhishek puja at Mandir. Later, have your breakfast (subject to the departure time). Proceed to fly to Dehradun Helipad. Later, get assisted drop to Airport / Railway Station.
PRICE PER PERSON @ INR 1,48,500 ON TWIN SHARING
|Destination||Hotel/ Similar||Meal Plan|
|Dehradun||Hotel Madhuban or similar||Breakfast (Comp)|
|Kharsali||Yamunotri Cottage||All Meals|
|Harsil||Sundar Resort or Similar||All Meals|
|Kedarnath||Kabra Guest House (Non-star category)||All Meals|
|Badrinath||Snow Crest / Narayan Palace||All Meals|
- Helicopter trip starts from Dehradun.
- Complimentary stay, pickup and Airport transfer for 1 Night in Haridwar/ Dehradun.
- Includes stay & meals for 4 Nights / 5 Days.
- Rudra Abhishek at Kedarnath.
- All local transport and sightseeing by Toyota Innova.
- VIP Darshan at all four temples i.e. Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
- Exclusive Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath.
- Palki / Pony at Yamunotri.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- Any Air fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Travel Insurance.
- SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMET EXTRA.
- 5% GST Extra on total billing.
- Royalty charges Extra
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS:
- There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only handbags (we will give you a round small size bag) as Luggage bag, suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
- Kindly book your back flight/train ticket after one day to your arrival at Dehradun.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket and birth certificate will be required at time of booking.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
- If someone passanger, aboev 80 KG body weight, have to pay INR 250 extra per KG.
- Chopper company right to reserve change the route for flying.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Available Hotel properties at Guptkashi and Yamunotri are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best among them. However, at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is 3.5 Star.
- Complimentary stay at arrival in Dehradun do not include lunch and dinner. (Only breakfast)
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount. (Full charter)
- IHPL reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions.
- Any extra night stay due to bad weather will be borne by client itself.
- Full amount has to be deposited 20 days prior to date of journey.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
- Upto 30 days before Journey — 40 % of amount
- Upto 20 days before Journey — 60 % of amount
- Upto 15 days before Journey — No Refund
BAD WEATHER SITUATION: If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days we will still try to finish the darshan on next day. In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money. This means that if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund the amount acc. to flying time.
BAD WEATHER SITUATION:
- If stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days, we shall try to finish the darshan on next day.
- We shall refund the proportionate money as per missed flying time, in case guests are completely unable to visit any of the dham due to bad weather situation or any reason beyond our control.
- 100 % refund is applicable in case we are unable to commence the journey due to any reason beyond our control.
- All taxes included in our rates are as on date (APART FROM GST). Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- The above-mentioned cost is valid for mentioned dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
- For detailed Terms & conditions of our company, please www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Note: The package is valid for dates of May 12 to June 15, 2019 and Sep 15 to Oct 30, 2019.
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Note:- We can customize the hotels as per your choice with cost adjustments.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Dehradun – Yamunotri – Ga...