Char Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand is believed to be one of the holiest pilgrimages according to Hinduism. The four destinations in the ‘Dev Bhoomi’ Uttarakhand are Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. Located in the high attitude of the mountains, the holy shrines are associated with legends of mythology. While devotees come to seek the blessings of the Gods, the arduous trek through the trails of Uttarakhand along with the long time is not always available. Therefore, Chardham Yatra by Helicopter provides divine blessings without hassle and saving you precious time.
Our 6-day and 5-night itinerary offers the chance to pay homage to river Goddess Yamuna, origin of river Goddess Ganga along with visit to Kedarnath, one of the 12 Jyotirlingas in India as well as the divya desam of Lord Vishnu (Badri). The helicopter completes a round trip from Dehradun.
- Bow your heads at Yamunotri temple
- Get blessings at Gangotri Temple
- Pay homage to Kedarnath temple
- Participate in Rudra Abhishek of the holy Jyotirlinga
- Short trip to the ancient Triyuginarayan temple of Lord Vishnu
- Attend exclusive Abhishek Puja at Badrinath temple
- Pay a visit to Mana village, near Badrinath
Arrive at Dehradun Airport or Railway station. Meet our tour representative to get assisted transfer to the hotel. Check in to the hotel and get sufficient rest as from the next day you will begin your holy Char Dham Yatra.
You can explore Dehradun at your own leisure or rest at the hotel.
Begin the day with a hearty breakfast at hotel (subject to the departure time). Complete check out formalities after you store the extra baggage at the hotel. Later, get assisted drop to Sahastradhara helipad in Dehradun.
Board your helicopter and start with your holy Chardham Yatra. The helicopter will land at Barkot helipad. Afterwards, drive to Kalindi Hill Top hotel in Kharsali. After a refreshing lunch, commence with journey to Yamunotri Dham by Palki or Pony (as per availability).
Get darshan of Yamunotri temple, the origin of the holy river. River Yamuna believed to be the sister of Lord Yama is said to bless pilgrims and save them from painful as well as sudden death.
Later, in the evening return back to resort. Enjoy dinner and later a comfortable overnight stay.
Have your breakfast (subject to the departure time) and get assisted drop back to Barkot helipad. Board the helicopter to fly to Harshil. On arrival, get an assisted pick up and drive straight to Gangotri Dham by cab.
Gangotri Dham is the holy site of the origin of river Ganga. Legends state that the river goddess was brought on earth with great penance. The waters are so holy that they cleanse all sins and help attain salvation.
After blessings of the divine, get back to hotel for lunch. The evening is at your leisure. Stroll and enjoy the environs. Dinner and overnight stay at resort.
Today you will pay a visit to the holy Kedarnath temple. After breakfast (subject to the departure time), check out and get transfer to the helipad. Board helicopter to fly to Phata. Here you will change the helicopter and fly to Kedarnath.
On your arrival, check in at the Punjab & Sindh Bhawan hotel in Kedarnath and savor a delicious lunch. Later, in the afternoon visit the Bhairon Mandir. Attend the spectacular evening Aarti.
Get back to the resort for dinner and overnight stay.
Participate in the early morning Rudra Abhishek puja at Kedarnath Mandir. Feel blessed to watch the ceremony at the holy Jyotirlinga. Later have your breakfast (subject to the departure time). Next, fly to Phata. Here you will change the helicopter and fly to Badrinath.
Get pick up and transfer to resort by cab. On arrival, check-in and have a delightful lunch. Later proceed with VIP darshan for Badrinath Mandir. After getting divine blessings, pay a visit of Mana Village, one of the last villages before the border.
Get back to the resort for dinner and overnight stay.
Today, early in the morning attend the Maha Abhishek puja at Mandir. Later, have your breakfast (subject to the departure time). Proceed to fly to Dehradun Helipad. Later, get assisted drop to Airport / Railway Station.
PRICE PER PERSON @ INR 1,65,000 WITH ROYALTY CHARGES & ALL TAX
|Destination||Hotel/ Similar||Meal Plan|
|Kharsali||Kalindi Hill Top||All meals|
|Harsil||Himalayan Nature Resort||All meals|
|Kedarnath Top||Punjab & Sindh Bhawan||All meals|
|Optional stay at Sersi - Hotel Shivalik Valley/Ghughuti Resort - All meals|
|Badrinath||Hotel Snowcrest||All meals|
- Helicopter flying charges ex-Dehradun.
- Complimentary stay on your arrival at Dehradun on CP Plan (Breakfasts included). This additional night makes our package a 5N/6D tour.
- Airport, Helipad and hotel transfers. Local transport at each dham.
- Hotel accommodation for 4 nights at APAI plan (all meals included) at each Dham.
- Palki/Pony at Yamunotri.
- Shri Kedarnath ji shuttle tickets.
- VIP Darshan at all four temples.
- Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath ji.
- Rudra Abhishek Puja at Kedarnath ji.
- Royalty, landing and parking charges applicable in Uttarakhand
- Helicopter handling charges.
- Company Escort at all the destinations.
- Porter Service at Kedarnath Top to carry luggage.
- Helmet, Raincoat & First Aid Kit for the trek at Yamunotri.
- Aarti Tikka on arrival at Dehradun
IMPORTANT GUIDLEINES FOR GUESTS:
- Carrying of AADHAR/PAN CARD is must for all Indians, and passport is required in case for foriegn nationals.
- Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri and Kedarnath are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best amongst them. Food served is pure vegetarian.
- Hotels are subject to sudden change, due to unavoidable circumstances.
- All temples in Chardham sector are located at a high altitude, & guests are advised to carry their own medication with them. Guests are also advised to carry heavy woolen clothing with them, since during evenings & nights the temperature drops drastically.
- Weighing at the time of boarding the helicopter is a must, since the company shall not allow boarding in case the total weight exceeds the weight limitation of the helicopter. And, due to the same reason, in case of more than 01 available aircraft, we reserve the right to shuffle passengers between helicopters to manage the right weight of helicopters for safe flying in the hills.
- Guests are advised to kindly keep their daily-use medical kits with them, during travel.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Flying in hills are subject to many factors like delayed clearances from Air Force & Civil Aviation, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force (NOTAM), bad weather, sudden occurrence of technical snag in helicopter, illness of flying crew or late reporting of the guests at the helipads.
- Any passenger weighing above 80 Kg, shall have to pay extra weight charges @ INR 250/kg for the excess weight, toward the extra weight charges against Palki at Yamunotri, & shuttle service at Sersi on direct payment basis.
- Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party. Therefore, in your own interest, guests are hereby advised to kindly consult a doctor and get medical check-up done, before commencing the yatra. Medical check-up is mainly required if a guest has any medical suffering/condition.
- Any donations, tips, pitthu and porter charges shall be borne by the guests only.
- Single Supplement @ INR 16,500/- shall be extra chargeable, in case any guest wishes to stay in a single occupancy room at the hotels.
- Chardham Dham by Chopper Yatra Package will applicable till 24 Oct 2019
CARRIAGE BY AIR ACT, 1972
- The carriage is subject to IHPL regulations relating to the conditions of Non-International Carriage (Passenger and Baggage) framed in accordance with The Carriage by Air Act, 1972 and Notification regarding application of the carriage which is non-international.
- The liability of the company for damage sustained in the event of the death or wounding of a passenger or any other bodily injuiry suffered by passenger or by his registered baggage during the course of carriage by air will be governed by the provisions of sections 4,5,6 and the rules contained in the second Schedule of Carriage by Air Act 1972 with certain exceptions, adaptations, modifications, etc as notified in the Govt. of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation Notification and as amended from time to time.
NO AERIAL PHOTOPGRAPHY
- Aerial Photography from Helicopter is illegal and punishable by law and photography at the helipad is strictly prohibited.
- Infant below 2 years/12kg are carried free of charge. In case of verification of age, ID proof/birth certificate of the child shall be checked.
HAND BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- Only one handbag weighing a maximum of 5 kgs is allowed per passenger.
HELICOPTER WEIGHT LIMTATION
- Passengers would be taken on board depending up on the load and temperature conditions. Pilots call will be final. Maximum weight capacity of the helicopter is 420 kg (excluding baggage weight) at these destinations. All passengers on board must be within this limit. Hence, passengers are advised to provide us their exact weights at the time of booking and carry baggage within the permissible limit.
- Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application or performance of service or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Delhi Jurisdiction.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount. Full amount has to be deposited 15 days prior to date of journey.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if informed 7 days before arrival date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the arrival, then the booking would be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
- If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges
- More than 15 days before the departure date — 40% of total charter amount
- Between 08th to 15th day before departure date — 60% of total charter amount
- Up to 07th day before the departure date — No Refund.
- No show – No Refund.
- Bad weather – Full refund toward the proportionate amount of the unutilized sector(s), minus INR 20,000 toward the flight preparation and ground arrangement charges.
BAD WEATHER SITUATION:
- Our obligation toward this charter is up to the 4N/5D period of your Chardham yatra. Dehradun night stay is only a complimentary stay provided by us. The actual flying commences from day 02 of your tour.
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons, then the company will try to visit all places within the stipulated time, by covering more than 02 dhams in one single day. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund (as mentioned in our cancellation/refunds policy) of unutilized sectors.
- If we are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days, we will still try to finish the darshan on next day. Suppose there is bad weather on 3rd day, and we are unable to fly to Kedarnath then we will try to do both Kedarnath and Badrinath on 4th day. In case it is not possible to visit any dham due to bad weather situation, we will refund proportionate money (as per the cancellation/refunds policy). This means that, if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% payment (minus the flight preparation/ground arrangement charges).
- In case for 5 straight days there is no flying due to bad weather/technical reasons, guests will be refunded full refund toward the charter, minus the flight preparation charges (as per the cancellation/refunds policy).
Bookings will be accepted, only on acceptance of the above-mentioned terms and conditions by the guests. In case of bookings through a tour operator/travel agent, the same shall be applicable.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Dehradun – Yamunotri – Ga...