The 16 days long ‘India Golden Triangle Tour & Tiger Safari’ has been designed to let you explore the famous wildlife sanctuaries across north and central India. When it comes to exploring the Indian wild, you’ll be exploring Kipling’s Kanha and several other wildlife sanctuaries in this region such as Bandhavgarh National Park, Kanha National Park and the Pench National Park.
- Guided excursion to India Gate, Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat and Rashtrapati Bhawan
- 3 wildlife safaris in the Ranthambore National Park
- Elephant joy ride to Amber Fort
- Guided tour of Jaipur- City Palace, Hawa Mahal and the Jantar Mantar
- Guided tour of Agra- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and the local attractions
- Jeep safari in the Bandhavgarh National Park
- 4 Jungle safaris in the Kanha National Park
- 2 wildlife safaris in the Pench National Park
Upon arrival at the Delhi International Airport, the IHPL representative will greet you and assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel. Upon arrival, check into the hotel room to rest and relax. Later, go out on a sightseeing tour of Shahjahanabad and Lutyen’s Delhi. You’ll be visiting India Gate, Qutub Minar and Rashtrapati Bhawan. Thereafter, have lunch and continue your sightseeing excursion to Jama Masjid and Raj Ghat and enjoy a rickshaw ride through the chaotic lanes of Chandni Chowk. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Early morning, board the train to Ranthambore. Upon arrival at the railway station, you will be transferred to the nearby lodge. In the afternoon, explore the length and breadth of Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. The evening is free to enjoy the surrounding area of the resort. Stay overnight at the hotel/lodge.
For the next two days, with four rounds of jungle safari on the cards, you might spot a few royal predators lazing and prowling in their natural habitat many a times. Also, visit the famous Ranthambore Fort and the sacred Ganesh temple. Stay overnight at the lodge.
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Jaipur. Jaipur is the capital city of Rajasthan and was painted terracotta pink to welcome the arrival of Prince Albert and Queen Victoria in 1883. Stay overnight in the hotel.
In the morning, leave by road for Amer. Upon arrival in Amer, take an elephant ride to reach to the hilltop fort. After exploring the Amber Fort, return back to the hotel. Thereafter, have lunch and go out on a sightseeing tour of Jaipur city which include City Palace, Hawa Mahal and the Jantar Mantar. Stay overnight at the hotel in Jaipur.
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Agra. On the way, halt at Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted Mughal town. Built entirely of red sandstone, Fatehpur Sikri is one of the best preserved collection of Mughal architecture. Some famous attractions of this place include Buland Darwaza, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Jama Masjid and Panch Mahal. By lunch, arrive in Agra and check into the hotel for overnight stay.
In the morning, enjoy the tour of the famous ‘Taj Mahal’ followed by a trip to Agra Fort, the former demesne of the Mughal rulers. Also, stroll in the local markets of Agra and purchase some souvenir items. Later, have dinner and get transferred to the railway station to board the train to Bandhavgarh. Overnight journey on board the train.
Upon arrival in Bandhavgarh, drive to the jungle camp nearby the park. Later, enjoy a game drive in the Bandhavgarh National Park with an expert naturalist. In the afternoon, explore the length and breadth of the park via jeeps. Stay overnight in the camps.
On the 10th day, two jeep safaris in the Bandhavgarh National Park are on the cards. In the morning, enjoy a jeep safari in the park and elephant safari in the evening.
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Kanha National Park. By lunch, arrive at Kanha National Park. Kanha National Park is the place where Rudyard Kipling wrote his famous novel ‘The Jungle Book’ and today, it’s a popular tiger reserve. Stay overnight at the jungle lodge.
For the 12th and the 13th day, you have 4 jungle safaris on the cards. Explore the majestic species residing in the Kanha National Park. Stay overnight in Kanha.
Today, leave by road for Pench National Park. By lunch, arrive in Pench National Park. Recognized as the 19th Project Tiger, Pench National Park, spanned across 750 kilometers, is a famous wildlife sanctuary in Central India. Upon arrival, check into the Bagh Van lodge for overnight stay.
The day 15 is scheduled for two wildlife safaris (morning and evening) in the Pench National Park. Stay overnight at the lodge.
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Nagpur. Thereafter, you will be transferred to the airport to board flight to Delhi. Upon arrival at the Delhi airport, meet our representative who’ll assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel. You can either choose to relax or explore the city attractions till evening. Later, you will be transferred to the international airport to board flight back home.
Price per person including taxes @ USD 1645 x 02 person
@ USD 3290 for 02 adults - 3*STAR
Price per person including taxes @ USD 1740 x 02 person
@ USD 3480 for 02 adults - 4*STAR
Price per person including taxes @ USD 2180 x 02 person
@ USD 4360 for 02 adults - 5*STAR
Airfare supplement (Subject to change)
Hotels to be used or similar
|Destination||3* Star||4* Star||5* Star|
|Delhi||Hotel Florance||Hotel Regent Grand||ITC Welcome|
|Jaipur||Hotel Lords Plaza||Vesta International||Hotel Radisson|
|Agra||Hotel Siris 18||Mansingh Palace||Hotel Radisson|
|Ranthambore||Airline International||Anuraga Palace||Hotel Tigress|
|Khajuraho||Isabel Palace||Clarks Khajuraho||Hotel Radisson Jass|
|Kanha||Mogli Resort||Infinity Wilderness Resort||Bagh Vilas Jungle Camp|
|Bandhavgarh||Mogli Resort||Infinity Resort||Bandhav Villas|
|Prench||United 21||Jungle home Pench||Pench Jungle Camp|
Note : Base category rooms
- Accommodation in hotels on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- All meals in Kanha , Bandhavgah, Pench, Ranthambore
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Air-conditioned transport as per itinerary.
- Elephant / Jeep ride at Amber Fort (one way only while going up)
- Services of Local English Speaking Guide for sightseeing
- 04 Jungle safari in Ranthambore by Canter
- 03 jungle safari in Bandhavgarh by Gypsy
- 04 jungle safari in Kanha by Gypsy
- 02 jungle safari in Pench by Gypsy
- Train fare for Delhi to Sawai Modhupur
- Train for for Agra to Umaria
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Travel Insurance
- Any Entrance fee.
- Any airfare
- Airfare Any peak season supplement.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid till 30th Jun'19
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Terms & conditions, please click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients – copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Note: MP national park will be closed after 30th June and again will open end of October, park hotel rates are same from October to June.
Enhance the delight of your holiday with add on experiences. Apart from the planned itinerary, these experiences will make your time all the more exciting. At an additional cost add some of the experiences suiting your interest, time availability and preference to your amazing holiday in India.
- 16 Days / 15 Night
- Delhi – Ranthambore – Jai...