The enchanting Himachal Pradesh state boasts of being home to a number of extremely mesmerizing hill stations, which are visited by tourists in crazy numbers each year. Indian Holiday presents complete Complete Himachal Tour package that takes you to some of the most popular hill stations of Himachal Pradesh including Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala and Dalhousie. During this meticulously-planned itinerary of 10 nights and 11 days, you visit Kufri, Rohtang Pass and the other popular tourist attractions of the region. Treat your eyes to the scenic beauty spread all around, indulge in fun activities, gorge on sumptuous local food, enjoy the amazing weather and more.
Complete Himachal Tour
Delhi – Shimla - Kufri – Manali - Rohtang Pass - Dharamshala - Dalhousie - Chandigarh
- A day’s trip to Kufri
- Leisure time on The Mall Road
- Fun activities at Rohtang Pass
- Sightseeing in Dharamshala
- Visit Bakrota hills in Dalhousie
Upon your arrival in New Delhi Airport/ Railway Station, you will be received by our representative, who will assist you in your transfer to Shimla by car which will take approximately 8 hours.
Shimla, the capital city of Himachal Pradesh, is fondly referred to as the "Queen of the Hills". This place endears itself to visitors through its breathtaking scenery and relaxed atmosphere. At your own leisure, explore the nearby places such as, the Mall, the Ridge and others. Enjoy your stay overnight.
After enjoying a hearty breakfast, head out for a day's excursion to Kufri, located about 13km away. The quaint town of Kufri is an ultimate holiday retreat where one can enjoy the thrills of a yak and horse ride. Adventure enthusiasts can get their dose of adrenaline by trekking to the Mahasu Peak. Come winters, and the place transforms into a skiing retreat. One can stroll leisurely at the Mall Road while engaging in a host of other tourist activities. Have an overnight stay at Shimla.
Enjoy a delightful breakfast, and begin your drive to Manali, a hill station loved immensely by one and all. Upon your arrival, complete the check-in and other formalities at the hotel. You have the entire evening to yourself, enjoy it at your own leisure. Manali's numerous attractions lure honeymooners and family vacationers throughout the year. Enjoy your stay overnight.
After an enjoyable breakfast, head out for an excursion to Rohtang Pass. Rohtang Pass, located around 50km from Manali, is one of the most enchanting destinations worth visiting. The route from Manali-Rohtang Pass Snow Point captivates a traveler to the zenith. Rent snow boots and body suit, available at every shop on the way. This place, perched at a height of 3,979m, offers unbelievable views to an onlooker. Return back to Manali by the evening. Enjoy a stroll on the Mall Road, followed by a stay overnight.
On day 5, after a delicious breakfast, head out to visit Manali's famous tourist attractions. You can choose to indulge in adventure activities like paragliding, zorbing etc. Then, pay a visit to Tibetan Monastery, the natural springs and sandstone temples at Vashist Village, Hadimba Devi Temple and the Manu Temple, dedicated to Sage Manu. You have the entire evening to yourself, proceeded by an overnight stay.
Enjoy your breakfast, and then make your way to Dharamshala. Enjoy the scenic vistas scattered all along the way. After arriving in Dharamshala, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel. The evenings is yours to do as you like. The charming little town of Dharamshala wins the hearts of tourists through its lush greenery, mesmerizing landscape, pristine air and dense forests. Have an overnight stay here.
After a hearty breakfast, be ready to come across some of the famous attractions of Dharamshala. One of these is the Tibetan Medical Center for Cancer, known for curing various ailments using rare Buddhist medicines. Then, visit the Church of St. John, an Anglican church also known as St. John in the Wilderness. You can spend the evening as you feel like. Enjoy your overnight stay.
After breakfast, proceed with the check-out formalities. Then, drive your way towards Dalhousie, a beautiful hill station. Complete the check-in formalities at the hotel upon your arrival. You have the entire evening to yourself. Named after Lord Dalhousie, who established this place as a summer retreat, its easy to succumb to it’s natural charms. You can explore this wonderful place on your own. Enjoy an overnight stay at Dalhousie.
After an enjoyable breakfast, get ready for some exciting sightseeing in Dalhousie. Visit attractions like Panchpula, a beautiful picnic spot, Subhash Baoli, named after the freedom fighter Subhash Chandra Bose and Bara Pathar, a temple dedicated to Bhulwani temple. Other attractions here include St. John's Church and Bakrota Hills, which offer panoramic views of the surroundings. Follow it with an overnight stay at Dalhousie.
After your breakfast, make your way to Chandigarh. Chandigarh, located at the foothills of the enormous Shivalik Range, is famous for its elegant structures and manicured gardens. Its 47 sectors are efficiently connected through well planned roads. The fabulous parks, perfectly planned buildings, concourses and streets bear testimony to a city designed through architectural perfection. Visit the Government Museum & Art Gallery in Chandigarh, a place which exhibits a splendid collection of miniature paintings, Gandhara period stone sculptures, coins and decorative arts. The International Dolls Museum in Chandigarh, situated at Bal Bhawan, is another fascinating attraction. Follow this up with an overnight stay.
Proceed to New Delhi Airport for your onward destination.
Quote - 1
Price Per Person
|02 Adults||INR 31,500/-|
|04 Adults||INR 25,300/-|
|06 Adults||INR 21,250/-|
Standard Hotel (3*) to be Used/ Similar
|City||Hotels||Room Category||Number of Nights|
|Shimla||Harmony Blue Mashobra||Deluxe||02|
|Manali||Hotel Lotus Himalaya||Deluxe||03|
|Dharamshala||Hotel Kamal Residency||Deluxe||02|
|Dalhousie||Hotel Mohan Palace||Standard||02|
Quote - 2
Price Per Person
|02 Adults||INR 40,000/-|
|04 Adults||INR 34,000/-|
|06 Adults||INR 30,000/-|
Deluxe Hotel (4*) to be Used/ Similar
|City||Hotels||Room Category||Number of Nights|
|Shimla||The Zion Hotel||Deluxe||02|
|Manali||Mastiff Grand Manali||Deluxe||03|
|Dalhousie||Hotel Mount View||Premier||02|
|Chandigarh||Velvet Clarks Exotica||Superior||01|
- Accommodation: double sharing rooms will be provided.
- Daily Meals- Breakfast & Dinner in above mention Hotel.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Sedan Car (02 Pax) Toyota Innova Car (4/6 Pax) (AC will not operate in hills).
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Air Fare.
- Rohtang Pass
- Any Ride or Adventure Ride
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid from 01st September - till 31st March 2022.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- The above given prices are not applicable on blackout dates or any festive time.
- Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions : For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
We hope we have covered almost all the points and if you would have any question and clarification, kindly do let us know to assist you.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 11 Days / 10 Night
- Delhi – Shimla - Kufri – ...