Cultural Orissa Tour is a meticulously crafted 8 days and 7 nights itinerary. IHPL offers the perfect opportunity with which you can traverse through the delightful city of Bhubaneswar, trace the roots of Buddhism in the caves of Khandagiri Udaygiri, Lalitgiri, and Ratnagiri. You can explore the Konark which is an ideal location to get lost in the mystical ruins. During the tour, you can visit the beach city of Puri which is blessed by divine temple of Jagannath. Chilika is another popular destination in the itinerary which is a unique natural blessing perfect for bird watching. You can get an opportunity to relish in the refreshing hot springs in Khurda. Visit the Gopalpur which is perfect destination to soak in the enchanting beauty of the sea. During the tour, you will be able to enjoy the Taptani tour, the site of hot Sulphur springs is replete with benefits. Enjoy a comprehensive tour of the cultural heritage of the ancient land of Orissa.
Orissa Cultural Tour
Bhubaneswar - Lalitgiri – Ratnagiri – Cuttack – Konark – Puri – Chilika – Khurda – Gopalpur - Taptani
- Discover the charming Bhubaneswar
- Explore the intriguing Khandagiri Udaygiri Caves
- Get blessings of divine at the Lingaraj temple
- Exploring the ruins of Konark
- Savor the pleasures of Puri Beach
- Check out the unique lake in the sea, Chilika lake
- Spot the Irawadi Dolphins
- Explore the treasures of Nandankanan
The Cultural Orissa tour starts with your arrival at Bhubaneswar airport. Avail the courtesy pick from the spot and drive to hotel. Check-in and get fresh. Today the sightseeing tour starts with Khandagiri Udaygiri caves. These caves are the earliest group of Jain rock cut shelters. The caves hold importance for its history, rock-cut architecture, art and religion. Once the dwelling retreats or cells of the Jain ascetics, here visitors can feel the wisdom of the learned.
The next sight you visit is The Lingaraj temple. The thousand year old spectacular specimen of Hindu architecture is awe-inspiring. It is one of the most revered places to visit. Pay respect to the Linga form of Lord Shiva. The Kedar Gouri temple and Sai Baba temple is a short way from the temple complex. The unique architecture, the peacefulness lingering in air spellbinds all visitors. Take the blessings of the divine.
Evening is free for leisure. Explore the city markets. Discover the intriguing shops hoarding some amazing bargains. Taste the delicious specialtiesOvernight stay.
Early morning check-out from the hotel and drive to Lalitgiri & Ratnagiri Buddhist complex. The vital points of the Buddhist circuit in Orissa, these house some relics of the religion. Dating back to the 6th century, these excavations have treasures worth visiting.
After sightseeing accomplished proceed to Cuttack. Visit Barabati fort and Cuttack Chandi Mata temple. Located at the banks of the Mahanadi River, the ruins of the fort are intriguing. Next, proceed towards Cuttack Chandi temple. The holy site worships various incarnations of Durga. After sightseeing, check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Cuttack.
Morning after breakfast check-out of the hotel and proceed to Konark. Visit the UNESCO heritage Konark sun temple and enjoy some time at Chandrabaga beach. The temple is an architectural marvel dating back to the 13th century. The colossal chariot shaped temple is dedicated to the Sun God. The exquisite carvings and skills of artisans still shines through.TheChandrabaga beach is scenic anda good place to soak the charms of the sea.
Afterwards, proceed to Puri and check-in the hotel. . Freshen up as you are scheduled to visit Puri Jagannath temple and Gundicha temple. The Puri Jagannath temple is one of the holy places in Hindu religion. Mentioned as one of the divine Char dhams, the temple is dedicated to the "Lord of the Universe' Jagannath. Pay your respects and move to the Gundecha temple. Evening is kept free.
Relax at the Golden sand beach of Puri. The views of sunset are breathtaking. Enjoy long walks on the soft sands. Check out the beach eateries where delicacies of the fresh catch can be tasted. Check out tribal handicrafts and other specialties. Shop for some delights. Return to hotel for overnight stay at Puri.
Early morning depart for Satpara, Chillika.Asia's largest brackish water lagoon, Chilika is recognized as one of the most important wetlands in the world. It is known for the spotting of beautifulIrwadi Dolphins.The lake is also home to a phenomenal variety of birds. Spectacular display of colorful avian charms in a thousand different hues presented by over 160 species awaits here. Spend the day exploring the pleasures of the wetland.
After a well-spent day in the natural beauty, return to Puri in the evening. Overnight stay in the hotel.
After morning breakfast, check-out of the hotel and drive to Gopalpur, en-route visit Raghurajpur artisan village , Famous for Palm leaf engraving of old manuscripts and mythological paintings. Have lunch in the way and Afternoon is scheduled to enjoy sightseeing of Maa Tara Tarini Temple. Spend the evening on the beach,Overnight stay at Gopalpur.
Start the day with a hearty breakfast. Later, proceed for sightseeing of Taptapani the hot water spring. Soak in the warm waters blessed with curative properties. Walk through the Deer park. After sightseeing of the place return back to Gopalpur. Evening free for leisure and relax at the beach. Overnight stay at Gopalpur.
After morning breakfast check-out of the hotel and drive to Bhubaneswar. In the afternoon proceed for sightseeing of Nandankanan Zoo, famous for white tigers. Carved out of the Chandaka forest, animals here are kept in their natural habitat. Come up-close to white Royal Bengal Tigers, Gharials and other species. The flora species of the region are also unrivalled. Enjoy jungle safari day wide and evening return to hotel. Overnight stay at Bhubaneswar.
Morning after breakfast check-out of the hotel. Avail transfer to the Bhubaneswar airport/railway station. Trip concludes here, return home with wonderful memories.
Our Price Based on Per Person
|Adults||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|02 Guests||USD 645||USD 665||USD 875|
|04 Guests||USD 469||USD 489||USD 699|
Hotels to be used/ Similar
|Destination||Nights||3 star Hotels||4 star Hotels||5 star Hotels|
|Bhubaneswar||01||La Franklin||Swosti Grand||Swosti Premium|
|Cuttack||01||Pramod Convention Resort||Pramod Convention Resort||Pramod Convention Resort|
|Puri||02||Pride Ananya||Toshali Sand||Mayfair Heritage|
|Gopalpur||02||Swosti Palm Resort||Swosti Palm Resort||Mayfair Palm resort|
|Bhubaneswar||01||La Franklin||Swosti Grand||Swosti Premium|
- Accommodation in hotels mentioned above or similar on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Garlanding on arrival at Bhubaneswar airport.
- Air-conditioned transport (private).
- Services of Local English Speaking Guide during sightseeing only.
- All currently applicable taxes (5% GST as of now)
- Travel Insurance.
- Any airfare
- All entrance fees to the monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- PS. The above-mentioned cost is Valid till 31 March 2021 EXCEPT 20 Dec 2020 to 10 Jan 2021 & 22 to 30 Nov 2020.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions: For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 8 Days / 7 Night
- Bhubaneswar - Lalitgiri – ...