In 1959, following the Lhasa rebellion, Dalai Lama, the Tibetan political and spiritual leader, fled to India along with 10,000 refugees. When the refugees arrive in India, they were allowed to settle in Dharamshala, the former British summer capital. In 1960, they former a government in exile. With the trip to Dharamshala from Delhi tour packge, we endeavors to bring you face to face with the Tibetan Buddhist culture and its values.
Delightful Dharamshala Tour
Delhi - Pathankot - Dharamshala – Pathankot – Delhi
- Explore the historical monuments of Delhi which will take you to the bygone era
- Enjoy the leisure time in the national capital, Delh
- Visit the Namgyal Monastery- Home to Dalai Lama
- Visit the Baijinath Temple- one of the 12 jyotirlingas
Upon arrival in Delhi, meet our representative who'll assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel for overnight stay in Delhi.
Post breakfast in the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of Delhi covering India Gate, Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat and Parliament Street. Later, move to the railway station and board the train to Pathankot. Overnight stay on board the train.
Upon arrival at Pathankot Railway Station, leave by road for Dharmshala, a small town with a huge population of Tibetan refugees. In the afternoon, pay visit to the Namgyal monastery where his holiness Dalai Lama resides. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Post breakfast in the morning, spend your day at leisure. In the afternoon, pay a visit to the Baijnath Temple. The rest of the day is at leisure. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Post breakfast in the hotel, move to the Pathankot Railway Station and board the train for Delhi. Stay overnight on board the train.
Upon arrival, meet our representative who'll assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel. On reaching, check in at the hotel. In the evening, you will be transferred to the international airport to board flight for onward destination.
Our Price Per Person Based
|Adults||3* Hotels||4* Hotels||5* Hotels|
|02 Guests||USD 379||USD 429||USD 489|
|04 Guests||USD 295||USD 345||USD 405|
Hotels to be used/ Similar
|Cities||Nights||3 star Hotels||4 star Hotels||5 star Hotels|
|Delhi||01||Meridien Plaza||S K Premium Park||ITC Welcome Dwarka|
|Dharamsala||02||Villa Paradiso||Pride Surya resort||Fortune Moksha Retreat|
- Accommodation in hotels mentioned above or similar on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Airport transfers with staff assistance.
- Garlanding on arrival at Delhi airport.
- Air-conditioned transport (private).
- Train fare from Agra – Jhansi by Air-conditioned class
- Services of Local English Speaking Guide during sightseeing in Delhi.
- All currently applicable taxes (5% GST as of now)
- Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Any airfare (Given Separately)
- All entrance fees to the monuments.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- PS. The above-mentioned cost is Valid till 31 March 2021 EXCEPT 20 Dec 2020 to 10 Jan 2021.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions: For terms & conditions click: www.indianholiday.com/terms-and-conditions.html
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
Temperature checking and regular screening is carried out for Hotel Staff, Guests, Drivers, and Guides.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Delhi - Pathankot - Dharamsha...